Tiratricol/Triac

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody interested in seing this? If so, give me a bump.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
What do you think the right price for 90 2mg caps would be considering the only other product out there is 90 1mg caps for about $60?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What do you think the right price for 90 2mg caps would be considering the only other product out there is 90 1mg caps for about $60?
My memory is foggy,but when syntrax first cane out with the origonal Triax, It was selling for like $39.95 I think. I think the dose per cap was 1000mcg or 1 gm. If my numbers are correct, then in the nighborhood of $80 might be reasonable. Especialy when you can get T3 for half that price. If I am way off here, somebody let me know. It would help to know what a daily dose of triac would be. I think 3 to4 mg. I only used it once,so it's been a while,but I remember liking it alot.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have it. My site is not quite done yet, but I thought some of you may be interested. :) Im thinking $60 for the 90 caps at 2mg, shipping included until the site is up. PM me if you want some.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have it. My site is not quite done yet, but I thought some of you may be interested. :) Im thinking $60 for the 90 caps at 2mg, shipping included until the site is up. PM me if you want some.
Do you have a recomendation on dosing? Were my numbers Right? I'm definitely intrested, I would just like to know how long the bottle will last. ;)

btinc

Awards
I get great results with 4 mg a day. It would be nice not having to go to
Mexico to get it.

Last edited:
custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I get great results with 4 grams a day. It would be nice not having to go to
Mexico to get it.
You are definatly thinking of something else. I reckon 4 grams a day would do something horrendous....like kill you.

Syntrax had the 1mg caps, but to get one kilo capped at 1mg each, that is 1,000,000 caps, which would be $10,000 just to have it capped. After bottles and labels and of course the raw material, your up to $16,000 to bring a kilo to market. They also suggested 2-4mg per day, so my 2mg caps will work just fine.

Do you have a recomendation on dosing? Were my numbers Right? I'm definitely intrested, I would just like to know how long the bottle will last.
I am suggesting 1 cap per day (2mg to start off with) and at the extreme upper limit, going to 3 caps per day duringthe "peak" of the cycle and then tapering back down to 1 cap daily. I do think most will see great results on just 1 per day.

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. I have some T3 to get rid of in early spring so I won't need it til then. I'll wait til you get your website up and pick up a bottle or two. Keep us posted. :cool:

btinc

Awards
Opps my bad 3-4mg, you say that there is one company selling it right now, true but there has always been a quality and under dosing issue.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
damn, took me almost 9 pills of the original syntrax to see results. I did like it though.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
with a name like fatty..no wonder..lmao..j/k

i remeber syntrax advocating taking 1 m for weight gain and 3 for fat loss..it was in a ironman magazine interveiw with derek i believe..custom just go yo pm paypalling u tonite homie

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
no offense taken...LOL. I always forget that is my username. On most boards I post under Judo. But when I registered for this board I was pretty friggin chubby. Anyway, here is a pic I posted on BB.com. The pic was actually taken of me shortly after I finished using syntrax's triax and adipokinetix about 4 years ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 0
Weight Loss 0
Supplements 1
Supplements 0