Tips to reduce back acne on cycle?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Currently on cycle of Sarms and things are going great. Estrogen in check, gains and food on point. Only problem I’ve seem to have is some acne of my back and face.

It’s by no means bad. (few zits here and there on my face)

Back acne isn’t terrible but I would say it’s mild/moderate. I was wondering what you guy would recommend to put on my skin to reduce this??? Thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best things are to keep sweat and oil off of it. Dave Palumbo has mentioned when he was competing he would put fresh bed sheets on every other day, and change shirts multiple times/day. Also, take a quick shower twice a day, and literally as soon as you’re done training/sweating.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Best things are to keep sweat and oil off of it. Dave Palumbo has mentioned when he was competing he would put fresh bed sheets on every other day, and change shirts multiple times/day. Also, take a quick shower twice a day, and literally as soon as you’re done training/sweating.
Sweet. My hygiene is kinda crap Hahahah. Better start showering more

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hyde and AntM both gave great advice, so I’ll definitely echo that. I personally have found that mote fruit and vegetables in my diet makes a significant difference, which is something I never thought I’d say (literally more fruit and veggies made a better difference for me than low-dose accutane did).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys. Currently on cycle of Sarms and things are going great. Estrogen in check, gains and food on point. Only problem I’ve seem to have is some acne of my back and face.

It’s by no means bad. (few zits here and there on my face)

Back acne isn’t terrible but I would say it’s mild/moderate. I was wondering what you guy would recommend to put on my skin to reduce this??? Thanks
Just curious what Sarms are you currently running that you believe are causing this?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what Sarms are you currently running that you believe are causing this?
No idea. I’m not even sure the sarms are causing it. I always wear a jacket at the gym (I like to get a pump before I take it off and just wear a tank). I also sweat a lot in the gym and during the day. I also don’t always shower right after I lift. My lack of hygiene could be the cause of it tbh hahhaa.

But right now I’m on lgd, S4, and rad140

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Showering ASAP after lifting/sweating is key. If I have a long day of event work, then come home and plop down like a POS and let my sweat dry onto me for hours, I can literally see new zits that evening. Gotta head them off at the pass and don’t give the oil/bacteria excessive time to sit on your skin.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exposed skincare makes some great face and bodywash products that have really helped keep my skin clear. Obviously oxy and the other stuff works too, but ive really liked what ive used from exposed.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My woman just bought some medieval-looking tool that she scrapes across my skin to destroy pimples. I don’t recommend it but it supposedly pulls the whole thing out and makes them go away. Personally, I couldn’t give less of a shyt about my acne. It’s not that bad.

I’m also on sarms and my acne has gotten worse but I work a physical job in the hot sun and I’m covered in sweat all day. So, similar to your situation, I don’t know if I can attribute the increase in acne to sarms or sweat.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to jack here but on the same topic. I just finished up a high test cycle. Last cycle I ran was more than 10 years ago and got hella bacne but I ALREADY had bad acne anyway. Like you thor, dont really care, but my back shoulders and arms broke out insane the last month or so of this run. How long does it usually take to clear up post cycle assuming hygiene is in check? Couple months or does it linger on longer for any of you?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that summer is coming to an end my kids are starting to wonder why "daddy still has so many bug bites on his back" lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now that summer is coming to an end my kids are starting to wonder why "daddy still has so many bug bites on his back" lol
When I took trenavar for 8 weeks I got some significant shoulder/upper bacne by the end. Took as long as the scarring takes to heal, probably almost a couple months since PCT is also a stressful time initially.