Tips for on cycle lethargy?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On an oral and TD cycle at the moment. About two weeks to go. I’ll never cycle without pinning test again, so no need to lecture me on that.

Anyone have any tricks to feel better, or is just sucking it up all there is on the table? I’m running supports and making sure to get plenty of sleep.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are your compounds?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
What is your dosage on the TD Trest?

Many have found it to be a very similar, if often superior in how they "feel" to injectable testosterone.

With the methyl groups in there, you may be feeling lethargic due to tax on the liver, and general health. Not a cycle that would pummel you into the dirt, but we forget sometimes that these compounds demand *much* of our body.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree that it could be toxicity. And Trest is generally outstanding as a "Test (type)Base".

But I'd probably try backing off the AI some.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree that it could be toxicity. And Trest is generally outstanding as a "Test (type)Base".

That’s why I did the trest for this. DMZ a few months ago was hell. Like I said, next time I’m pinning.

I’ll skip the AI for a couple days and see if things ease up. I’ll also double dose the TUDCA and cycle support.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is your dosage on the TD Trest?

Many have found it to be a very similar, if often superior in how they "feel" to injectable testosterone.

With the methyl groups in there, you may be feeling lethargic due to tax on the liver, and general health. Not a cycle that would pummel you into the dirt, but we forget sometimes that these compounds demand *much* of our body.
I started at about 50mg but have gradually added a bit more. It’s the Olympus labs stuff so it’s hard to be exact measuring in partial pumps.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Why did you run an AI? Did you start developing sides?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Unless hes drinking or doing other stuff to tax the liver on top i doubt its toxicity. That term gets tossed around way too much. Orals do not nearly as much liver damage as ppl parrot from what they herd online. Guys take 150-200 mg of anadrol or dbol a day with no issues.

On a side note here, theres plenty of ppl that trest does not keep up energy for and libido after a few weeks and that is more likely the case here.

With only 2 weeks left just stick it out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s why I did the trest for this. DMZ a few months ago was hell. Like I said, next time I’m pinning.

I’ll skip the AI for a couple days and see if things ease up. I’ll also double dose the TUDCA and cycle support.
Save upping the tudca till after the cycle. It will be more benifitial then and your liver is probly fine to begin with

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unless hes drinking or doing other stuff to tax the liver on top i doubt its toxicity. That term gets tossed around way too much. Orals do not nearly as much liver damage as ppl parrot from what they herd online. Guys take 150-200 mg of anadrol or dbol a day with no issues.

On a side note here, theres plenty of ppl that trest does not keep up energy for and libido after a few weeks and that is more likely the case here.

With only 2 weeks left just stick it out
I was fortunate to get free tickets- box seats- to an NBA game a week ago. Had 4 beers watching the game but otherwise no alcohol or any of that sorta thing at all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was fortunate to get free tickets- box seats- to an NBA game a week ago. Had 4 beers watching the game but otherwise no alcohol or any of that sorta thing at all.
That wont do ****. I got buddies tjat are on a ton of gear and get ****ed up every weekend. Liver enzymes in check and no tudca what so ever.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That wont do ****. I got buddies tjat are on a ton of gear and get ****ed up every weekend. Liver enzymes in check and no tudca what so ever.
Yeah, I really didn’t see any way having a handful one day would cause any problem.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, well I wasn't parroting anything. I stand by what I said.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, and people with wasting diseases like AIDS sometimes get prescribed anadrol indefinitely, running it for years, and their quality of life improves significantly. Obviously, having a fukked up liver is better than dying from AIDS but I think the extent to which you can feel your liver being taxed is blown out of proportion, like Smont said. I’m also not attacking anyone here. It might have more to do with the trest shutting you down but not functioning as a sufficient base for you like it does with many other people. Are you having issues like ED also?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Equipment works but i dont have much interest in sex. Really dont have much interest in a whole lot of anything.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stimulants bro... Find one that smooth and has long legs and has some kick in it. Not necessarily something that's going to make your heart pound out of your chest.
Well im cutting so running ECA. Helps somewhat.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its probably the havoc. If your'e on trest that's better than test IMO so it has nothing to do with not having a test base. EPI makes me super lethargic, you might wanna back off to PWO only like I did. Fixed my problem.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its probably the havoc. If your'e on trest that's better than test IMO so it has nothing to do with not having a test base. EPI makes me super lethargic, you might wanna back off to PWO only like I did. Fixed my problem.
Im only at 30mg on the havoc

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Try eating some fruits and get some electrolytes in your system.
Drink more water. Also some cialsis.

I've run methly tren for weeks and did the above and energy never dipped. I also used test, but yeah.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was talking about ppl in general, not pointing the finger directly at you
Oh, sorry man.

The past 3 days I've been a little short tempered/sensative.

Ugh.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try eating some fruits and get some electrolytes in your system.
Drink more water. Also some cialsis.

I've run methly tren for weeks and did the above and energy never dipped. I also used test, but yeah.
I’m on keto at about 1800 calls a day, so no fruit for me. I’ll try the electrolytes, just got some LyteShow recently.

Skipping the AI for a couple days seems to have helped, feel like I’m lifting from the fog a little from the weekend to now.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today marks 4 weeks and im jumping off. Not sleeping well, lethargic, no appetite and its making work and everyday stuff difficult.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even 100mg Test (my TRT) isn’t helping too much with my cycle’s lethargy right now.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take trestolone in 3 doses spread throughout day. Caffeine.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today marks 4 weeks and im jumping off. Not sleeping well, lethargic, no appetite and its making work and everyday stuff difficult.
Did you ever find a way around the lethargy Bro?