Unanswered Tips for LGD cycle

Owenp21

Awards
I’ve been doing a lot of research on SARMS and have found my way to LGD-4033, mainly because of the mass gaining Affects along with much talk about it being a top tier sarm. I am new to cycling but have been doing a lot of research into this sarm and have some questions for someone who has been through a LGD only cycle. I am planning on trying 6-8 weeks(still haven’t decided) I have 5mg capsules and want to try and start with just a single pill for the first week so it can enter my system.I am 18 floating between 170-175 depending on eating but I would like to increase my upper body while staying lean.If anyone could possibly give me some entry tips like a PCT to consider or even an AI for backup Incase, thanks a lot !

Owenp21

Awards
I’ve been doing a lot of research on SARMS and have found my way to LGD-4033, mainly because of the mass gaining Affects along with much talk about it being a top tier sarm. I am new to cycling but have been doing a lot of research into this sarm and have some questions for someone who has been through a LGD only cycle. I am planning on trying 6-8 weeks(still haven’t decided) I have 5mg capsules and want to try and start with just a single pill for the first week so it can enter my system.I am 18 floating between 170-175 depending on eating but I would like to increase my upper body while staying lean.If anyone could possibly give me some entry tips like a PCT to consider or even an AI for backup Incase, thanks a lot !
I never mentioned but after to first week I only plan on topping out at 10mg a day for the rest of the cycle

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree, 18 is too young, but if you do... then get Tudca + Nac for liver support, Dermacrine for test base and Clomid or other SERM for PCT.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The problem you have is, lgd is not as powerful as anabolic steroids. It will suppress you though. Your gonna suppress the high natural levels of test with an artificial anabolic and be treading water at best (All my opinion of course I'm not a scientist). At your age your natural test will be through the roof. Get training and diet on point and your gains will be some of the best in your life. I get it, you wanna be more hardcore and be "on" something. Get a hardcore preworkout. I know this isn't what you want to hear but if you can't make great gains naturally at 18 something needs addressed.

Owenp21

Awards
The problem you have is, lgd is not as powerful as anabolic steroids. It will suppress you though. Your gonna suppress the high natural levels of test with an artificial anabolic and be treading water at best (All my opinion of course I'm not a scientist). At your age your natural test will be through the roof. Get training and diet on point and your gains will be some of the best in your life. I get it, you wanna be more hardcore and be "on" something. Get a hardcore preworkout. I know this isn't what you want to hear but if you can't make great gains naturally at 18 something needs addressed.
I totally get what you are saying and with all that I have been reading lately I’ve heard of people getting great results but also people who say it’s just pointless and could make things worse doing a lgd only cycle, so I think I will stay away from it. With that being said in a way yes I was looking for something “hardcore” it seems for about the last year I’ve made some hard gains and I have what I would think is a well developed base with fitness in my life. I try to focus most of my day around working out, eating, researching how I could can get better results. The one thing I wish I did have however was someone who I can talk to on a basis and gain tips so I don’t just feel like I’m getting different or “false” information from people on the internet(not saying everyone is false). With that being said do you or anyone have some specific tips maybe an eating secret that worked or even a lift or regimen that worked? I’m just trying to get the most out of the effort I’ve been putting out lately.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I totally get what you are saying and with all that I have been reading lately I’ve heard of people getting great results but also people who say it’s just pointless and could make things worse doing a lgd only cycle, so I think I will stay away from it. With that being said in a way yes I was looking for something “hardcore” it seems for about the last year I’ve made some hard gains and I have what I would think is a well developed base with fitness in my life. I try to focus most of my day around working out, eating, researching how I could can get better results. The one thing I wish I did have however was someone who I can talk to on a basis and gain tips so I don’t just feel like I’m getting different or “false” information from people on the internet(not saying everyone is false). With that being said do you or anyone have some specific tips maybe an eating secret that worked or even a lift or regimen that worked? I’m just trying to get the most out of the effort I’ve been putting out lately.
For an 18 year old you have a spot on attitude and approach. I'm now 44. When I was 18 I weighed about 145 lbs at 6 ft. I had one of those metabolisms where I could eat pizza and burgers all day and not gain weight. I used to watch pumping iron etc. And had a set of dumbells, did some basic exercises, usually upper body. My favourite was flies, I got really strong at these and to this day it shows in my pec delt tie ins.

Finally I took things way more seriously. Started eating 5 times a day and upped my protein immensely. 5 egg omelettes for breakfast, chicken and rice mid morning, mince and pasta for lunch, chicken and rice mid afternoon and whatever I wanted for dinner. Was about 5000 Cals a day.

I didn't take anabolics until I was about 26. I gained muscle though, up to about 180 lbs utilising a 5 X 5 routine. I bought a Smith machine to bench safely at home and incorporated deadlifts, squats and bench three times a week with some other muscle groups sprinkled in between. Always logged my meals and workouts and apart from progressive resistance didn't change anything for at least two months at a time.

I wanted to do something hardcore so I used the hot preworkouts at the time which were OG jack3d and NOexplode... Aaah those were the days.

Shame I didn't keep it up cos I don't look like a bodybuilder these days. Work wife kids and life got in the way. Life's all about choices. Best of luck.