Timing for cycle support supplements on cycle?

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Just looking for opinions, does it matter when I take my cycle support supplements? COQ10, ALA, garlic, NAC, Tudca, fish oil, berberine, alpha gpc, ECGC, ginsing, turkey tail, lions mane, etc...

A) Take all pills in the morning with breakfast.

B) Spread out through the day.

Is one really better than the other, would it make a huge difference? I guess I'm just lazy when it comes to taking pills and rather knock them all out at once.

Thanks!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just looking for opinions, does it matter when I take my cycle support supplements? COQ10, ALA, garlic, NAC, Tudca, fish oil, berberine, alpha gpc, ECGC, ginsing, turkey tail, lions mane, etc...

A) Take all pills in the morning with breakfast.

B) Spread out through the day.

Is one really better than the other, would it make a huge difference? I guess I'm just lazy when it comes to taking pills and rather knock them all out at once.

Thanks!
my opinion is no, makes no significant difference.

aside from Gda’s being pre a carb heavy meal I literally take my 75+ pills before my first meal of the day.

actually I do have a pre bed few

zma (obvious)
Niacin (flush type so pre bed to swerve dealing with the flush)
Metformin (split dose am pm)
and any second doses of orals I’m on

I know some people will say (probably correctly) that timing differently would be more optimal but between stabbing myself with various things and actually working/kids etc id forget if I was trying to mid day dose or time certain things with meals.

would the slightly more optimal timing outweigh not taking it at all when I forget? I doubt it

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I like the opinion and makes me feel better lol so thank you!

75 pills damn, I thought my 40 pills was high haha.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the opinion and makes me feel better lol so thank you!

75 pills damn, I thought my 40 pills was high haha.
yeah it’s a bit ridiculous but I’ve been taking most of them for years. Got about 10 powders I mix into a glass of water as well 😂

to be fair I do feel like they must be doing something. My bloods, cpr etc seem to be better than they should given my anabolic useage