Time to get my Lazy Ass in Shape! TEST1FY PRO/EP1C UNLEASHED TD *UNSPONSORED*

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So I'm going travelling around US/Canada start of April and have around 6 weeks to get my lazy ass in shape. I went to Bahamas at the start of January and haven't really gone back to the gym since. Lacking motivation and working long hours - not a good combination.

From 29th February - 2nd of April I dont have any work, and plan to get motivated, and gym twice a day 5 times a week. Morning gym will be running too and from the gym and light weights with mobility work, and evening sessions will be heavy compounds, 4 sets of 6. Its about 20-30mins cardio a day.

Plan on taking TEST1FY with a morning shake upon waking of protein & banana blended up, EP1C Unleashed post morning shower, and then another serving of EPI1C Unleashed post evening shower.

Other things I'll be taking is Creatine, Fish Oil & Vitamins.

Would like to get back to my former shape, and weights, it sucks going back to the gym and not lifting anywhere near what you used too.

Goals (6 weeks) - (1KG = 2.2LBS)

Current Bench Press - 82.5KG x 6 x 4 - Goal - 100KG x 6 x 4 - In December I was comfortably doing 95KG x 6 x 4
Current Squat - I dont even know, haven't done it in 2 months, previously was squatting 95KG x 6 x 4 - Will aim to get back to this
Current Overhead Press - 45KG x 6 x 4 - Goal - 60KG x 6 x 4 - Previously pressing 57.5KG x 6 x 4
Current Deadlift - 115KG x 6 x 2 - Goal - 150KG X 6 X 2 - Previously deadlifting 140KG x 6 x 4

I know it looks like it'll be quite hard to get to my goals, but given I was lifting these a couple of months ago, I think with the right diet and intensity in training, I should get back to these within 6 weeks. Also now I wont be working, I'll be able to sleep for 8 hours a day, something I've never had the luxury of doing.

Current weight, although I havent checked, is probably about 165lbs, will check when I get home. Goal would be 175lbs, dropping a considerable amount of body fat in the process , will see what happens

My supplements should arrive this week and I will start straight away and be posting daily, morning sessions wont start until next monday however.

Below is my schedule, what I plan on doing each day in the gym, feel free to critique. Thanks!

View attachment Workout.pdf

Monday Morning - Light Back Session / Cardio
Monday Evening - Heavy Chest Session

Tuesday Morning - Light Shoulder Session / Cardio
Tuesday Evening - Heavy Leg Session

Wednesday Morning - Light Chest Session / Cardio
Wednesday Evening - Heavy Shoulder Session / Cardio

Thursday Morning - Rest
Thursday Evening - Rest

Friday Morning - Light Leg Session / Cardio
Friday Evening - Heavy Chest Session

Saturday Morning - Rest
Saturday Evening - Heavy Back Session

Sunday Morning - Rest
Sunday Evening - Rest

Will post photos the day I start the supplement, and there on , one each 2 weeks

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your plan, following along!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
IN!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man im not only subd Im looking for one HELL of a run my dude!!! Im in this thing to see greatness go down!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting for the mail man to drop me off my goodies and we can get this show on the road. Awesome to see all you guys in here, motivating the hell out of me, going to smash this run.

Im not much of a diet man, in fact its always what holds me down when trying to achieve the body I want.

What do you guys think about my meal/supplement plan:

Upon Waking : TEST1FY/Protein/Banana Shake blended
Post Gym : Shower/EP1C unleashed. Shake with Protein/Oats/Peanut Butter/Coconut Oil/500ml skimmed milk/Frozen Berries/Banana/Creatine
Early Lunch : Scrambled Eggs w/ Avacado
Lunch : Chicken/Wholemeal rice/Veg - Fish Oil & Vitamins
Afternoon Snacks - Cashew Nuts & Dark Chocolate
Post Gym : Shower/EP1C Unleashed
Dinner: Chicken/Wholemeal rice/Veg or Red Meat/Wholemeal Rice/Veg
Evening Snacks - Cashew Nuts & Natural Yoghurt.

If you guys can think of things to add, or things I should try, let me know. I dont really have a budget for food, its the one thing I dont mind spending good money on, so if you guys know anything that tastes awesome and will give me some good macros, please let me know :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Going to add 1 scoop of Alphamine each morning to my regime, and work up to 2 scoops for some additional fatburn

Also added Tr1umph to the mix as my Ergonine has run out, and Soy Lechtin gets a lot of praise on these forums.
kboxer7 is it better to take Tr1umph upon waking before my light weights session, or in the evening before my heavy weights session?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Going to add 1 scoop of Alphamine each morning to my regime, and work up to 2 scoops for some additional fatburn

Also added Tr1umph to the mix as my Ergonine has run out, and Soy Lechtin gets a lot of praise on these forums.
kboxer7 is it better to take Tr1umph upon waking before my light weights session, or in the evening before my heavy weights session?
I would dose before your heaviest session, and dose 1 hour pre-workout.

You could play around with a 1/2 dose before each workout, but I feel like your best bet is before your heaviest session.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, EP1C UNLEASHED TD, TEST1FY PRO, and Tr1umph should be an awesome stack!

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Joshlm69
how did you send him down?
it tastes horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!