Time to bulk

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Been a year since I've run anything so back to it. My goal is to gain atleast 20lbs & stay around the same bodyfat percentage. I will be getting bloodwork 8 weeks into the cycle & at 16 weeks into the cycle to check liver,lipids & rbc. Probably wont start the cycle for another week
STATS
Height 6'3ft
Weight 195lbs
Waist 31 inches
Chest 41 inches Lats not spread
Shoulders 51 inches
Wrist 7 inches
Forearms 12.5 inches
Arms 16.25 inches
Quads 24 inches
Bodyfat 15%-17%

CYCLE
Weeks 1-20 Test E 500mg
Weeks 1-8 Dbol 30mg ED
Weeks 8-16 Dbol 45mg ED
Weeks 18-20 HCG 2000ius EOD
On cycle support
Hawthorne berry 1500mg ED
Grapeseed extract 1200mg ED
Dandelion root 1100mg ED
PCT:
Clomid: 100/100/50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20
MK677 30MG ED

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks of dbol is wayyyy much bro
I'll get bloods done if my levels are out of range I'll stop around the 8-9 week mark if not I'll keep on going. I've done it before with dmz and dmz/msten. So this isn't my first run taking orals for extended periods of time.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Did my first injection today,I'm going to try once a week instead of twice to see if there is any difference in side effects. Also I'll be dosing my dbol pre workout instead of 3 to 4 times throughout the day

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
God these back pumps since last night I've had this tightness in my back.I was expecting it to be only during workouts but it's constant

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
I'll get bloods done if my levels are out of range I'll stop around the 8-9 week mark if not I'll keep on going. I've done it before with dmz and dmz/msten. So this isn't my first run taking orals for extended periods of time.
I have to agree with him man. I personally wouldn't run any longer than 12 weeks MAX. I ran for 8 weeks and that was rough

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
God these back pumps since last night I've had this tightness in my back.I was expecting it to be only during workouts but it's constant
Hahah yeah they are no joke. Taurine helped me with mine

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with him man. I personally wouldn't run any longer than 12 weeks MAX. I ran for 8 weeks and that was rough
I'm getting blood work done on the 8th week if my levels are out of wack I'll discontinue.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Hahah yeah they are no joke. Taurine helped me with mine
Weird thing is I never got back pumps from dmz,msten,max lmg,epistane or trenavar. Only pumps I ever got were calf pumps from epistane. I had to take a 5 minute break from my workout yesterday because it started getting unbearable

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Weird thing is I never got back pumps from dmz,msten,max lmg,epistane or trenavar. Only pumps I ever got were calf pumps from epistane. I had to take a 5 minute break from my workout yesterday because it started getting unbearable
It's rough man! Drink lots of water, take some taurine, and hopefully it goes away

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
So week 1 is over,I'm up 5lbs but no increase in strength yet.since I'm taking my dose preworkout my blood pressure has jumped up to 140/79. Probably going to give it few more days if my bp keeps on increasing I'm going to increase my Hawthorne berry dose by 500mgs see if that helps.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Any updates
None yet weight is still around 5lbs-6lbs. I'm seriously surprised I'm not holding more water since I'm not running a ai.my strength or endurance still hasn't increased.back pumps are constant,blood pressure hasn't increased more.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 is over I'm up 9lbs-10 lbs. Getting more vascular in my Forearms and biceps but bloated 24/7. Pumps are killer brushing my teeth,whipping my ass my arms and Forearms are pumped. Only thing I'm disappointed in is strength department l.my strength hasn't increased yet

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Finally feeling the strength and damn I'm impressed. Weights I usually struggle with are starting to feel light. Weight gain compared to dmz are about the same but I think dbol kicked in quicker.

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Finally feeling the strength and damn I'm impressed. Weights I usually struggle with are starting to feel light. Weight gain compared to dmz are about the same but I think dbol kicked in quicker.
The water weight comes on quick for me too...my first cycle I was up 10 pounds in a week and a half. But it took 2 to 2 1/2 weeks before I noticed huge strength gains. My bench was what I focused on (first cycle and wanted to feel like a boss out lifting everyone haha) and it jumped about 90 pounds in 3 weeks. Personally, since i know a lot of my weight gains are water weight, I focus on keeping my strength up during PCT. I drop my volume and really kick up the intensity hitting my big lifts 1-5 reps max, while keeping my accessory lifts at 6-12 reps. If my strength holds up I consider it a successful cycle.

Glad things are going well so far! Keep the updates coming!

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
The water weight comes on quick for me too...my first cycle I was up 10 pounds in a week and a half. But it took 2 to 2 1/2 weeks before I noticed huge strength gains. My bench was what I focused on (first cycle and wanted to feel like a boss out lifting everyone haha) and it jumped about 90 pounds in 3 weeks. Personally, since i know a lot of my weight gains are water weight, I focus on keeping my strength up during PCT. I drop my volume and really kick up the intensity hitting my big lifts 1-5 reps max, while keeping my accessory lifts at 6-12 reps. If my strength holds up I consider it a successful cycle.

Glad things are going well so far! Keep the updates coming!
Good god 90lbs in three weeks man that's dangerous. How were your tendons,ligaments and joints holding up?I'm running the dbol for a lot longer so it actually builds muscle tissue and it'll be easier to maintain the strength gains but damn man I hope I can get 90lbs on my bench by the end of the cycle

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Good god 90lbs in three weeks man that's dangerous. How were your tendons,ligaments and joints holding up?I'm running the dbol for a lot longer so it actually builds muscle tissue and it'll be easier to maintain the strength gains but damn man I hope I can get 90lbs on my bench by the end of the cycle
I had a bunch of support supps and had no issues. On my second cycle the gains weren't even close to that though.

Any luck combatting the back pumps? What type of lifting have you been doing? Do you change your approach during PCT? Always curious about how other people run their cycles

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I had a bunch of support supps and had no issues. On my second cycle the gains weren't even close to that though.

Any luck combatting the back pumps? What type of lifting have you been doing? Do you change your approach during PCT? Always curious about how other people run their cycles
No luck combating the back pumps I'm just dealing with it. Usually on cycle I increase my reps and sets and gradually increase the weight overtime so it doesn't put too much strain on my tendons and joints. I do full body workouts and I tend to stick to mostly compound movements. When I'm on cycle my training sessions usually last 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours. Compared to off cycle usually takes me 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 done my weight hasn't moved I'm at 205lbs. My blood pressure hasn't increased,urine is still clear to light yellow through out the day but I wake up in the morning to pee it's light orange some days so I'll be keeping a eye on that.