Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
two months of icon one with 2nd month adding in alpha seven...then a month of alpha four with ultra epi, then a month of alpha four with ultra hard...so 4 months on andro's...

i am on trt so no 'real' trt is needed, but going to do a cycle of sustain and dermacrine then might go back on the alpha four for enhanced trt, or maybe do 2 months of sustain/dermacrine, not sure yet.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As good as those all are, I don't know know how long my skin could handle all of that. Lol

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the new lotions @delsolrob is putting out are actually improving my skin.
this Is something I’m noticing too. I’m more than impressed with the lotion there using, no negatives at all and drys super fast. This is coming from someone with the most sensitive skin ever, I can’t even use 99% of shower gels out there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this Is something I’m noticing too. I’m more than impressed with the lotion there using, no negatives at all and drys super fast. This is coming from someone with the most sensitive skin ever, I can’t even use 99% of shower gels out there.
@delsolrob will be very happy to hear this!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The upgraded lotion is light years ahead of the old.