Tim Sylvia's arm after Fedor Fight

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait for this fight. what about you^
Absolutely, the rest of the card is stacking up nicely too. It's been well over a year since Fedor fought Hunt, which was the last real threat, I can't fvcking wait.

MMABoxing

Awards
how would Fedor do against Josh Barnett. I think he would give Fedor some problems with his wrestling..maybe..im not sure

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say with how inactive both have been. I def. think he would have given Fedor some problems 06 or so.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would Fedor do against Josh Barnett. I think he would give Fedor some problems with his wrestling..maybe..im not sure
Coleman is a much better wrestler than Barnett and he couldn't take him down in their 2nd fight. This is the area that Fedor has improved the most in and it's not like he isn't dangerous off of his back either.

MMABoxing

Awards
hmm once Fedor gets threw Tim..who else is left. the only thing i could see him doing is maybe dropping down to LHW. what do you guys think

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully Couture, Barnett, and then Kharitonov in Russia.

MMABoxing

Awards
Uhhh, Couture...

ahh I forgot about Couture . do you think Andrei Arlovski would be a good fight with FedorÉ

i think it might both Russian Guys ..I think it would be a very interesting fight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh I forgot about Couture . do you think Andrei Arlovski would be a good fight with FedorÉ

i think it might both Russian Guys ..I think it would be a very interesting fight.
Technically, AA is from Belarus, but I don't know how good of a fight it would be. AA has really struggled since the 2nd Sylvia fight and is not the same fighter he was in 04-06.

MMABoxing

Awards
hopefully he gets back on track. I heard his next fight is set with Affliction against Ben rothwell

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established

I dont think Andre would like the feel of Fedor's GnP.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After Timmy (which is competitive IMO) Couture and Barnett are the 2 biggest names left.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I think Fedor would tear through Couture and sub him out. Barnett is probably his toughest challenge IMO.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think Fedor would tear through Couture and sub him out. Barnett is probably his toughest challenge IMO.
I agree, Barnett poses a bigger threat than Randy. I still don't see Barnett posing a huge threat ither. The Kharitonov of 04 or maybe now could give Fedor the most trouble.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
OMFG I'm in Alexander's Sig! :woohoo:

Ahem, back on topic...

I'm not sure how Tim Sylvia could beat Fedor besides landing a powerful shot. You know Fedor will go straight for the body clinch and takedown. How will time defend that?

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
OMFG I'm in Alexander's Sig! :woohoo:

Ahem, back on topic...

I'm not sure how Tim Sylvia could beat Fedor besides landing a powerful shot. You know Fedor will go straight for the body clinch and takedown. How will time defend that?

well tim will most likely crawl into the fetal position and cry like a girl while fedor does great damage to his face

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Tim has a puncher's chance admittedly. But that's the only chance. Fedor has a puncher's chance, submission chance, GNP chance, etc...