Tianeptine sulfate vs sodium?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has anyone compared the effects of both? I just ordered both to test out and wanted to hear back from any users here. Also what dose did you use?

Thanks.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sulfate is really really great for better mood, mild anxiety and productivity during the day, 25mg - 50mg in the morning and another 25mg 4h later

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sulfate is really really great for better mood, mild anxiety and productivity during the day, 25mg - 50mg in the morning and another 25mg 4h later
Sodium buzz is amazing.... Sulfate is ok if using at low doses for therapuetic benefits. It prob depends on what purpose you're using it for

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sulfate is better all the way for me.

My first experience was with sodium and I noticed it, but not too much, around 15-20 mg. Basically a kicker that I could add to the workout stack. But it fades too fast. Also, I never felt euphoria. Maybe just slightly “better” than normal.

I tried Sulfate actually thinking it would be milder or i would alternate. I have not gone back to sodium. I like the ramp up when taking it (I mix with a very mild energy amino) and feel in the zone yet also at peace. Effects last at least 6 hours. It feels like a stim at low doses. I don’t go above 15-20 mg and don’t need to. That can feel like too much - heart racing sensation sometimes. I used to stack with a higher caffeine and yohimbine pre and my the third or fourth time I felt too too anxious. It’s much better with a mild energy amino and a few diet cokes as needed throughout the morning.

Start your dose low and cycle on/off. There’s addiction potential at high doses.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They're both exactly the same. The only reason they sell it as a sulphate is because the sodium verison is sold as an Rx, so they're technically trying to bypass that by selling it as Tianeptine sulfate to try and bypass that and/or stay off the radar.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They're both exactly the same. The only reason they sell it as a sulphate is because the sodium verison is sold as an Rx, so they're technically trying to bypass that by selling it as Tianeptine sulfate to try and bypass that and/or stay off the radar.
The sulfate is the delayed release/extended release version. It is not just a name change to keep the target off their backs.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sulfate is much less noticeable in my experience, but there is some anxiolytic effect that seems to last throughout the day. Stopping it was no issue at all.

Sodium knocked me into the ground. Powerful anxiolytic, made me like a robot with no feelings or moods, and was shitty coming off. I was down and moody for about a solid week. But, if it's being used for anxiety or mood disorders, I would say it definitely does this.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are NOT the same. The absorption and metabolism of the two salts is widely different and gives a much different experience.

Not sure I’d ever use Na again after rubbing sulfate

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The sulfate is the delayed release/extended release version. It is not just a name change to keep the target off their backs.
Well, you learn something new everyday :)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So hard to find any info about vendors of tianeptine all over the internet. Is it against all rules of even mentioning vendors now? Maybe its against the rules of this forum as well? I would also be interested in pm about this. I actually just took a chance with a vendor that did seem legit but hard to know for sure and almost impossible to find any vendor information at all.... Have they just the web of such info? I find some info a few years old but almost no updated info from second half of 2020

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, they are both identical (in effects) to opiods. So if you're up for catching an addiction .... Take your pick.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have never tried sulphur. First time using owder only I actually did develop an addiction but after that I used a sollution and have been dosing around 70mg a day of sodium without getting any withdrawal, but yes I am well aware it can be very addictive and serious withdrawal if high doses of sodium are used.