ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty cool, going to have to sprinkle more thyme on my cooking.

Rebirth and Viron also improve total and free testosterone!

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
onions and garlic according to ergo-log
garlic must be eat with a high protein meal, now i am 1 week to my pct and i started to use some natural testosteron bosters already tincture from semen cuscutae , Aswaghanda, thyme oil 2-3 drops a day , and once a week 25 mg clomid just to activate a little Hpta , and after i am doing my hcg , and clomid until the end of pct

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
garlic must be eat with a high protein meal, now i am 1 week to my pct and i started to use some natural testosteron bosters already tincture from semen cuscutae , Aswaghanda, thyme oil 2-3 drops a day , and once a week 25 mg clomid just to activate a little Hpta , and after i am doing my hcg , and clomid until the end of pct
I was kidding bro... btw HCG is suppressive to your HPTA, run HCG first then run your boosters and Clomid

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was kidding bro... btw HCG is suppressive to your HPTA, run HCG first then run your boosters and Clomid
yes man because hcg is suppressiv i will use these test bosters and just 50 mg clomid while on hcg to prevent this suppression to some degree

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes man because hcg is suppressiv i will use these test bosters and just 50 mg clomid while on hcg to prevent this suppression to some degree
may benefit to run as short as possible hcg cycle is possible.. past 500iu hcg is diminishing returns. perhaps 400iu EOD for 2 weeks while running 12.5 mg clomid EOD may prevent LH/FSH down regulation while gettting the testis to max production - also not running excess HCG will lower changes of testicular aromatization. if you have an AI run it also with HCG or get inhibit-E.

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
may benefit to run as short as possible hcg cycle is possible.. past 500iu hcg is diminishing returns. perhaps 400iu EOD for 2 weeks while running 12.5 mg clomid EOD may prevent LH/FSH down regulation while gettting the testis to max production - also not running excess HCG will lower changes of testicular aromatization. if you have an AI run it also with HCG or get inhibit-E.
thank you for your advise i have clomid and letrozole and 5000 iu vial so i must take about 1500 first and after divided in doses of 400 , i whant to finish the vial it was a 8 weeks cicle so not too much