THT, what can I combine with it?

trp77

Awards
Hey guys
I'm almost 40 and have been on THT for a couple years. I have had a good program and good focus the past year or two and have made some good gains. However, back in February I started having some serious back issues and brought me down physically and mentally. I'm hoping I'm on the mend and I'd like to add something into the mix that might complement the Test Cyp. I'm taking. I take about 1cc per week.

I have heard Supermandro may complement it well but would like to do some other reading and hear some other suggestions.

My goal is to bulk and build strength again, to help my "mojo" a bit and get back what I've lost in progress. Just a little boost to spark my passion again after rebounding from injury
Thanks!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently stacking TURINABOL (TBOL) with test. Just started a few days ago but I heard great things about stacking test with tbol.

trp77

Awards
Is this a supplement you can buy online legally? I'm not well versed in the options as there are more than ever! I'm looking for something that is fairly easy to get a hold of,

I should have mentioned this.