Throat pain on cycle

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Okay so in on week three of my msten and I'm starting to get throat pain, my question is what is safe for me to take to combat my throat pain while on cycle?! Don't want to much added stress on my liver/organs

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Morning bump

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Start taking wellness formula by source naturals, I used to always get sick on cycle, not anymore

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
sounds kinda hippie-ish (i just made that word up haha) but try drinking 1-2 shots of wheat grass in the morning if you have access to it. i rarely get sick but when i do i take some wheat grass and i feel better within 1-2 hours usually. hope this helps

MBZ

Awards
Depending on the cause of the throat pain, try gargling with some warm saltwater. Usually helps me out when I have sore throat from a cold or virus. If it's glands that are swollen, maybe try a day or two off from the gym and plenty of rest since that would indicate your body is fighting some type of infection. Anyways best of luck to you hope it gets better soon!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it like heart burn?. I've read a bunch of threads with people getting heart burn from Msten. Supposedly it's related to the stress on the liver.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Is it like heart burn?. I've read a bunch of threads with people getting heart burn from Msten. Supposedly it's related to the stress on the liver.
Nope, I think it's just my sinuses draining into the back of my throat