Thoughts: stacking RPN Havoc / Anavar Hi Tech

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
1st post on anabolic minds! Hopefully this is in the right spot of the forum. If not don’t give me to much slack and teach me.
Want to stack RPN Havoc~ yes it’s real and another Prohormone. Was thinking Hi Tech Pharma Anavar. What are your thoughts on this stack and does anyone suggest a better prohormone to stack with the Havoc?
- already own the Havoc
- have ran cycles before
- 37 years old
- will give more information to help for solid answers

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They can be stacked just fine should make for a great cycle you can get some lethargy though. I would try and add some 4andro or Epi andro. I always use CEL Cycle Assist on Cycle and them CEL M test and SNS Reduce XT and Bulbine in my PCT along with a serm.

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
They can be stacked just fine should make for a great cycle you can get some lethargy though. I would try and add some 4andro or Epi andro. I always use CEL Cycle Assist on Cycle and them CEL M test and SNS Reduce XT and Bulbine in my PCT along with a serm.
I was looking at the effects of 4 Andro and Like what I see. What supplement will be causing the lethargy? Thank you for your time and info!

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
I was looking at the effects of 4 Andro and Like what I see. What supplement will be causing the lethargy? Thank you for your time and info!
Also what Sarm do you like using?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Solid advice right here

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi is considered novice to intermediate and is great for a first run.
4-Andro is fine to stack.

Read some logs and find some dosages you plan to attempt.
Epi should be somewhere between 30 and 55 mg/day for a first run.
Their will be side effects. Lethargy, some liver distress but nothing like some of the harsher steroids. Some people do claim Epi is harsh for them. Results are all over with that one although most claim it’s mild.
100% you will need to run Clomid, Nolva, or Toremifene for 4 weeks. Epi shut me down and it was noticeable. My natty test bounced back after 4 weeks on Clomid though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
100% you will need to run Clomid, Nolva, or Toremifene for 4 weeks. Epi shut me down and it was noticeable. My natty test bounced back after 4 weeks on Clomid though.
This! Definitely will need a serm and run a 4 week pct.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi shut me down hard. Quite an odd one for me. Libido and stamina were crushed and Clomid barely cut it.
PCT x3. You’ll want it. I’d toremifene it up and get some inhibit P for some of the lifesaving libido and stamina aiding ingredients in it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally can’t use Epi. I get weird jaw pain