Thoughts on what I should do - NPP/Deca + Test + BPC-157 for Chronic Tendonosis (Dr prescribed)

theguy12345

Awards
Hey all. Was looking to get a bit of advice, etc etc, on my situation.

26 y/o, ~165lbs, ~14-18% bf male here. I've been struggling with chronic tendonisis/tendonosis in my wrists, and other parts of my body for a couple years now. My body really betrayed me a couple years ago and I had to go on disability as I was unable to do my Software Engineering Job due to the pain in my wrists.

Since then I've done rest, lots and lots of PT, massage, and had lots of testing and imaging done. Nothing was conclusive other than "tendonitis". I've improved a lot but I still bits of pain throughout the day, while lifting, using computer and such. I'm finally at a point where I can weightlift semi consistently, yet I do have bits of nagging pain in my wrists (however, I was urged that with such a long term condition, I cannot rest infinitely, and need to do things as long as the pain was not bad, or getting worse).

In a couple weeks I will be seeing a (hella expensive) doctor at a "Wellness" Clinic, where we will be doing a deep dive into the food allergies and comprehensive metabolic and hormone blood panels that I do not yet have the results for.

After some research, it seems that a typical stack that may be prescribed in this situation would be BPC 157 (maybe with TB-4), and possibly low dose TEST + Nandrolone in order to help with joints and possible collagen synthesis. I also believe that CJC/IPA or rHGH may be part of a healing protocol as well. Please note I could be wrong and this is not the route the doctor will take, but based on my research it seems like a high probability.

Now in normal circumstances, having 100% healthy tendons and recovery I probably wouldn't jump on steroids as of now, I definitely have more potential to obtain first. HOWEVER, due to the fact that I am likely going to go on a dose anyways.... I'm wondering if I should "enhance" my therapeutic doses to get a bit more out of it. For example, pushing myself up to 300/300 Test/Nan per week. Obviously I'm going to wait and talk with the doctor, examine my options, and then make a decision. I'm just curious if anybody has any thoughts or advice on potentially upping from a therapeutic dose of test/nan to a dose where more recovery and muscle mass can be gained.

Looking forward to everybody's thoughts. Thanks!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No bad idea. First if you haven't been able to train hard due to your issues it would be silly to jump on gear for that reason. You should train naturally for at least a year to reap all the natural gains you can. You should have diet on point, a solid training routine and some advanced knowledge before jumping on anything. What you should do is follow your doctors advice and get your issues resolved. Most likely he isn't just going to just throw you on drugs and let you be. He will be doing lots of follow up bloodwork and will know if you are upping dosages. Unless it just a money grab type of place. Good luck. Hope you can get healed up and start hitting that iron hard brother!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just something to add, at the age of 26 I doubt he is going to prescribe TEST + Nandrolone to you anyways. That shuts down your testes and there is risk of never being able to have children.

theguy12345

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I think you're right, me jumping the gun and just adding more is a bad idea until I'm healed. To be honest I am looking forward to being healed so I can hit the gym and life hard, and then finally do a real cycle at some point.

In regards to shutting down the testes, I honestly couldn't care less at this point. These issues have been plaguing and ruining my life for several years now, and I'm willing to do just about anything. I have heard that adding HCG can keep the boys in operation even on a T cycle, isn't that correct?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice. I think you're right, me jumping the gun and just adding more is a bad idea until I'm healed. To be honest I am looking forward to being healed so I can hit the gym and life hard, and then finally do a real cycle at some point.

In regards to shutting down the testes, I honestly couldn't care less at this point. These issues have been plaguing and ruining my life for several years now, and I'm willing to do just about anything. I have heard that adding HCG can keep the boys in operation even on a T cycle, isn't that correct?
Yes sir that is correct. There are some dudes here on the board that I believe have had children with TRT. Kudos to you for actually listening and using your brain. You'd be surprised at how many people come on here asking for advise and when they don't get exactly what they want to hear they get all shitty about it. Great group of people here that are very happy to offer advise and help anyone that is willing to listen and learn. I hope you get everything squared away! Keep us posted brother!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd say inject the bpc-157 into your forearms. get the tb-4 too (most places call it tb-500 tho). the tb-500 can just go in belly fat. get some undenatured collagen supplement for building blocks of tendons. the food auto immune response tests would be good, but you can also do elimination diet strategy.

theguy12345

Awards
Any good recommendations for the undenatured collagen supplement?

I will likely end up doing a sort of elimination diet under the care of the Dr. Right now I'm actually on Carnivore diet, have been doing it about a month to good success. I just got so sick of bloated, stomach hurting, and having diarhia all the time that I switched to it. Much easier when you are eating only a couple different kinds of meat and not wondering which random ingredient in the sauce I had with dinner gave me explosive diarhia.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes sir that is correct. There are some dudes here on the board that I believe have had children with TRT. Kudos to you for actually listening and using your brain. You'd be surprised at how many people come on here asking for advise and when they don't get exactly what they want to hear they get all shitty about it. Great group of people here that are very happy to offer advise and help anyone that is willing to listen and learn. I hope you get everything squared away! Keep us posted brother!
I know multiple guys with 3+ kids who all convinced while on steroids. One of my buddies has been on gear for 20 years straight blast and cruise and had 5 kids in that time frame.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any good recommendations for the undenatured collagen supplement?

I will likely end up doing a sort of elimination diet under the care of the Dr. Right now I'm actually on Carnivore diet, have been doing it about a month to good success. I just got so sick of bloated, stomach hurting, and having diarhia all the time that I switched to it. Much easier when you are eating only a couple different kinds of meat and not wondering which random ingredient in the sauce I had with dinner gave me explosive diarhia.
I just have NOW brand UC-2. it's chicken cartilage. not sure if there's something better but maybe. you can also eat egg shell membrane (put whole egg in the blender or find supp)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just have NOW brand UC-2. it's chicken cartilage. not sure if there's something better but maybe. you can also eat egg shell membrane (put whole egg in the blender or find supp)
I think all undenatured type 2 collagen is from chicken. Stuff like bone broth is rich in it. I never had any luck with collagen supplements but anything with type 2 collagen on the label should be fine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My girlfriend picked this up recently
IMG_20220506_221301838.jpg

It's hydrolyzed bovine collagen. Idk what the difference is but I've been mixing this with a scoop of whey and shaking it up with fairlife milk and then using the shake to make sugar free chocolate pudding lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My girlfriend picked this up recentlyView attachment 216109
It's hydrolyzed bovine collagen. Idk what the difference is but I've been mixing this with a scoop of whey and shaking it up with fairlife milk and then using the shake to make sugar free chocolate pudding lol
ya it's pretty much gelatin afaik. same with beef protein powders. which is a good source of collagen too I think