Thoughts on Vector(BLR)?

YaMom12

Awards
Some people are making outrageous claims on this product like "I gained 9 pounds of lean muscle in a month" which sounds waayyy to good to be true, I think this may be a fake review but who knows. I don't plan to take any supplements for a couple of months but I do in the future. Is this product as good as some says it is, over exaggerated, or just bs?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s plenty of threads with user feedback about it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thoughts on people starting threads about thoughts on products with loads of different logs and reviews from reputable people?... well not good.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
If your goal is to bulk and you want to do it naturally and get lean gains and your prepeared to actually eat enough and drink enough water, then get Vector. Their are hundreds and hundreds of comments, threads, reviews and logs on this product on this forum alone. You will be hard pressed to find anything negative. Not sure why your starting a thread. I have been personally using it since it came out - its now a staple - I will never bother with SARMS or PH's again.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your goal is to bulk and you want to do it naturally and get lean gains and your prepeared to actually eat enough and drink enough water, then get Vector. Their are hundreds and hundreds of comments, threads, reviews and logs on this product on this forum alone. You will be hard pressed to find anything negative. Not sure why your starting a thread. I have been personally using it since it came out - its now a staple - I will never bother with SARMS or PH's again.
I have 3 bottles of Vector in hand and haven't used. Just by eating I have gained 11lbs in 2 months and still going on. So, my question is (since I am always a skeptic); why do you need Vector to put on weight? What is the difference if you take Vector?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same reason ppl buy any supplement. Try it and be sure to do the work. The elevated claims are quite possible evidence that people are seeing results for a product and they have been using supplements for years.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have 3 bottles of Vector in hand and haven't used. Just by eating I have gained 11lbs in 2 months and still going on. So, my question is (since I am always a skeptic); why do you need Vector to put on weight? What is the difference if you take Vector?
Lean mass to start with. Why don't you take your three bottles while making no other changes and tell us?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean mass to start with.
How would you know? even a seasoned lifter wouldn't be able to tell unless you have measured it before and after. Nobody here who used Vector has done a dexa scan to know for sure. So, I ask again, what is the benefit.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
How would you know? even a seasoned lifter wouldn't be able to tell unless you have measured it before and after. Nobody here who used Vector has done a dexa scan to know for sure. So, I ask again, what is the benefit.
And I say again lean gains and and a whole slew of other benefits.
Why would you not use the Vector you bought - so you could see the benefits for yourself you ****in troll?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you not use the Vector you bought - so you could see the benefits for yourself you ****in troll?
If you cannot quantify the “lean gains” you made with the supplement, you have nothing to argue about.

I said at the beginning, I am a skeptic. I am not here to argue. But, if someone can share some values on lean gains they made, awesome.

I haven’t used many natural suppz because , 1) My life is just crazy that I miss a day or two in a week to take them. Can’t follow through except my diet and training.
2) I just don’t believe it. Plus I got vector for free. So, why would I not take it when someone was offering.

I am not trolling. Not my intention at all.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of positive reviews on it in the supplement logs section if you do a quick search. Stacking Vector and FD 2.0 is a common stack as well.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what ive read, it increases appetite. Also, from what ive read, itll keep the gains lean. Lets be honest, putting on weight isnt that hard- just keep eating- but it wont be the weight we want.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are quickly becoming one of the worst regulars in this section. Guy asked a pretty straight forward question and you give him a half ass answer and push it back on him and call him a troll. I dont understand your attitude with people on this board, no one is forcing you to post on here. We are all here to learn for each other and we should be able to do that in a respectful manner.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You are quickly becoming one of the worst regulars in this section. Guy asked a pretty straight forward question and you give him a half ass answer and push it back on him and call him a troll. I dont understand your attitude with people on this board, no one is forcing you to post on here. We are all here to learn for each other and we should be able to do that in a respectful manner.
I gave him a straight forward answer ..the guy wants clinical evidence. I dont give a **** what u think.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gave him a straight forward answer ..the guy wants clinical evidence. I dont give a **** what u think.
Your fantastic attitude continues on, I really hope you are not this type of person IRL. I believe you said you have been using supplemtns for 30+ years or some crap, hard to believe you could be that old

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you cannot quantify the “lean gains” you made with the supplement, you have nothing to argue about.

I said at the beginning, I am a skeptic. I am not here to argue. But, if someone can share some values on lean gains they made, awesome.

I haven’t used many natural suppz because , 1) My life is just crazy that I miss a day or two in a week to take them. Can’t follow through except my diet and training.
2) I just don’t believe it. Plus I got vector for free. So, why would I not take it when someone was offering.

I don’t know of many paying out of pocket for a dexa anyway. Honestly anyone using a Natural Anabolic and confirming results via dexa would be wasting a lot of money.

I however did have a BodPod assessment before and after and was very pleased. Those results are mine alone however lol.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Your fantastic attitude continues on, I really hope you are not this type of person IRL. I believe you said you have been using supplemtns for 30+ years or some crap, hard to believe you could be that old
bro he asked for a dexa scan - I did not do one. What is unreasonable about me saying 'I got lean gains'? Did you even read the thread?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bro he asked for a dexa scan - I did not do one. What is unreasonable about me saying 'I got lean gains'? Did you even read the thread?
Did you read the thread? I didn’t ask for a dexa scan. All claim to have gained a lot from this and no substantial proof to back it up except for the weight gain, which is obvious because most of them were bulking. Nobody knows how much lean mass they have gained. DJbombsquad has a run with this keeping everything same (diet, training and supplementation) and except for slight strength gain, nothing.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can’t you say or ask that with anything even PHs?

Vector would give you an edge due to it allowing you to consume more calories from the increase in appetite and push it towards LBM. Another benefit would be the increase in strength would also help to building muscle.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Did you read the thread? I didn’t ask for a dexa scan. All claim to have gained a lot from this and no substantial proof to back it up except for the weight gain, which is obvious because most of them were bulking. Nobody knows how much lean mass they have gained. DJbombsquad has a run with this keeping everything same (diet, training and supplementation) and except for slight strength gain, nothing.
For back up...you asked for a dexa scan. Read your own thread. I got lean gains as well as everything the supplement says it does...these are the benefits. Hundreds others report the same benefits. Take what you want and leave the rest and move on. Or get some balls and take the Vector you have on hand and let us know your results. We dont require you get a dexa scan.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t you say or ask that with anything even PHs?

Vector would give you an edge due to it allowing you to consume more calories from the increase in appetite and push it towards LBM. Another benefit would be the increase in strength would also help to building muscle.
My man.. we really don’t have to ask that question because it converts into an active anabolic androgenic hormone in our body. Isn’t that safe to say it works.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my opinion with "user feedback" is person first off "true believer" - like people who blow things up, lol. they have "faith" in weird one-off things in product ("this is the one, finally!), that not every other company also selling as well - why- it work or not? all other companies not also want jacked customers money, lol. other companies HUGE! like optimum nutrition for example - supp wing of food conglomerate. they not able to find ingredient that small mom and pop company find? (all can access pubmed and call china/india, and optimum et al probably have actual phd's and a lab!).

then true believer spend own money - so not want to admit spent money for nothing - so of course massive gains. also want to post on how knowledgeable they are - they know how to "do it right" - so more gains happen.

then maybe they sloppy for a while, but because faith and money spent, now time to track every calorie, have perfect macro, get in gym/cardio every day, etc... oh wow - it work!!!!

of course there is then placebo possibility - but that go back to faith/believe above i guess. look up each ingredient and look at provided references - see where human athlete ate it and had enough gains to justify spending, over placebo group - then maybe try it worth trying, but even then, we all taking bio-grow? :) really need many, many studies from different people, all showing work - like baking soda!

but this how companies stay in business (forget that one, we found new one! this it this time!) every year. take a few years for lifters to gain enough knowledge to say "nah, it's just like its always been - sleep eat and train heavy" - by then, new group come along! :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my opinion with "user feedback" is person first off "true believer" - like people who blow things up, lol. they have "faith" in weird one-off things in product ("this is the one, finally!), that not every other company also selling as well - why- it work or not? all other companies not also want jacked customers money, lol. other companies HUGE! like optimum nutrition for example - supp wing of food conglomerate. they not able to find ingredient that small mom and pop company find? (all can access pubmed and call china/india, and optimum et al probably have actual phd's and a lab!).

then true believer spend own money - so not want to admit spent money for nothing - so of course massive gains. also want to post on how knowledgeable they are - they know how to "do it right" - so more gains happen.

then maybe they sloppy for a while, but because faith and money spent, now time to track every calorie, have perfect macro, get in gym/cardio every day, etc... oh wow - it work!!!!

of course there is then placebo possibility - but that go back to faith/believe above i guess. look up each ingredient and look at provided references - see where human athlete ate it and had enough gains to justify spending, over placebo group - then maybe try it worth trying, but even then, we all taking bio-grow? :) really need many, many studies from different people, all showing work - like baking soda!

but this how companies stay in business (forget that one, we found new one! this it this time!) every year. take a few years for lifters to gain enough knowledge to say "nah, it's just like its always been - sleep eat and train heavy" - by then, new group come along! :)
Spot On!

reulert

Awards
I've been on it for about 1.5 months. So far I know the fat burning is real because I am eating a lot more then I was since I started taking it and I haven't gained any fat if anything I have leaned down slightly. I have not gained any muscle per say but I am looking fuller and have noticed a strength increase. My calories is probably around 3000 and I was only consuming around 2000 before I started taking it and I have leaned down some even increasing my calories.
I'm not taking in as much water as I should and have had a few days after not drinking much water and experienced some major dehydration symptoms but they went away after chugging a bunch of water.

I am about to order two more tubs and some good mass gainer and use it to try to consume closer to 5000 calories, also thinking about adding in FD2 and truly push myself to see what they are capable of. Also going to hold myself to drink a gallon of water a day. I might log it even.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On week 7 of Vector now, just added Follidrone in last week.

Vector is in no way a magic pill but I can definitely tell a difference between this bulk and my normal ones. I am consuming 3 - 3.5k CLEAN calories/day and if anything, my waist has slimmed down despite gaining 4-5lbs since I started. I've noted my shoulders/traps/back/quads all definitely look bigger. All of my accessory lifts have gone up and even my main lifts have gone up 10-15lbs.

I plan on running this on a 16 week bulk at my current calories and then will transition into a cut. I will fully access the value of Vector at that point.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My man.. we really don’t have to ask that question because it converts into an active anabolic androgenic hormone in our body. Isn’t that safe to say it works.
I can’t argue that. Good point.

Did you read my input about how Vector could still benefit you on your bulking journey though? I think if you are making good progress without any supplements then keep at that. If your bulk plateaus then add in Vector and see how it works for you.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can’t argue that. Good point.

Did you read my input about how Vector could still benefit you on your bulking journey though? I think if you are making good progress without any supplements then keep at that. If your bulk plateaus then add in Vector and see how it works for you.
This is how I have always natty supps.. and that’s a great way to see if they do anything. What gets to me is, people start bulking and eat 700-1000 cals more and claim supp did a great work. There is no way a seasoned nutural lifter gains even gains 5lbs of just lean muscle unless you’re some genetic freak..

I am not trying to bash the product. Vector could be a great product to optimise your gains to some level and not put in a lot of fat while bulking.. but, you’re eating on a caloric surplus, the rest of the unused calories will store as fat.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people are making outrageous claims on this product like "I gained 9 pounds of lean muscle in a month" which sounds waayyy to good to be true, I think this may be a fake review but who knows. I don't plan to take any supplements for a couple of months but I do in the future. Is this product as good as some says it is, over exaggerated, or just bs?
Edit: I've just looked at your other posts and have adjusted my inquiry.
You're 16 and weigh 145. You've only just begun the process and I would be in line with this answer.

"At 16 you need Nothing more then whole food and groceries. The last thing you need a natural
Anabolic. Your test levels should be sky high and you should not even consider anything besides whey and creatine for supplements at your age .

Your 145 and 6 foot you just need more calories not $50 in pills. Spend that money on steak and eggs."

If anything, you can't eat more calories? Then Vector will help your appetite and have a host of other benefits.
As long as your proper diet and programming are laid out along with a commitment to the process, you'll grow.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

In all fairness, many of the industry behemoths don’t always care much about optimizing effects relative to optimizing profit and marketing potential. How many big companies had/have arginine in their PWOs long after it became well-known that citrulline is far superior? Or test-boosters that still gave DAA, or products using 200mg choline bitartrate. Of course, as the supplement-using population is becoming more educated, the companies are moving towards more sensibly dosed and formulated products, but the big companies don’t always initiate this change, but merely adapt to it.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is how I have always natty supps.. and that’s a great way to see if they do anything. What gets to me is, people start bulking and eat 700-1000 cals more and claim supp did a great work. There is no way a seasoned nutural lifter gains even gains 5lbs of just lean muscle unless you’re some genetic freak..

I am not trying to bash the product. Vector could be a great product to optimise your gains to some level and not put in a lot of fat while bulking.. but, you’re eating on a caloric surplus, the rest of the unused calories will store as fat.
I'm not sure you are referring to me here but I'll chime in anyways. I have been lifting since I was 16 and am now 28, so I am in no way a newbie outside of a couple year break when I was lazy in college. I usually stay away from bulks because I don't like the bloated/full feeling constantly while being in a surplus but I wanted to pack on some additional muscle and I know that is the only way to do it. I've been supplementing Vector the entire time for the past 7 weeks and have remained consistent with my diet during this time.

I do feel the normal bloated/full feeling that I normally get from bulking but it is nowhere near what is usually is. Now, I don't get the hunger pains like some have from Vector but my body is definitely demanding more nutrients the more I eat and lift.

I have no affiliation to any brands so I like to try different things and see what works and what not. Vector definitely is doing some work for me during this bulk and I will stand by that.

I get your questions regarding the products but instead of automatically downing it based on a couple outrageous claims, maybe try it and see how you like it? I mean you did get the product for free right?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure you are referring to me here but I'll chime in anyways. I have been lifting since I was 16 and am now 28, so I am in no way a newbie outside of a couple year break when I was lazy in college. I usually stay away from bulks because I don't like the bloated/full feeling constantly while being in a surplus but I wanted to pack on some additional muscle and I know that is the only way to do it. I've been supplementing Vector the entire time for the past 7 weeks and have remained consistent with my diet during this time.

I do feel the normal bloated/full feeling that I normally get from bulking but it is nowhere near what is usually is. Now, I don't get the hunger pains like some have from Vector but my body is definitely demanding more nutrients the more I eat and lift.

I have no affiliation to any brands so I like to try different things and see what works and what not. Vector definitely is doing some work for me during this bulk and I will stand by that.

I get your questions regarding the products but instead of automatically downing it based on a couple outrageous claims, maybe try it and see how you like it? I mean you did get the product for free right?
jtmass responded earlier in this thread that his life is too crazy to handle taking 3 caps twice daily. However..he seems to have lots of time to be a skeptic of the product. Moronic behavior.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
off the top of my head, i would include the following information, if i was trying to convince somebody a product worked -

age, height, how long training properly, weight before supplement, caliper before supplement, tape measure before supplement, a picture before supplement, energy/macros before, screen shot of macro tracking app food log before/during (if changed) supplement, 1/3/5 (if not ever do 1rm) rm of big 3 compounds before supplement.

then do again after supplement.

but very, very, very few do any of that - only "i gained/lost!" - prove it with data. always can outright lie, but at least readers can judge and person did best to provide all info. no one ever does though.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

How can you follow through with diet and training but not with taking 3 caps twice a day???? That makes no sense to me. Taking the pills is the easy part, diet and training are the hard part IMO.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this would happen even with drugs. If one takes drugs and does not eat more the results are poor as well. If you have been at this long enough it really is not that hard to tell when something is working. For instance I never needed a dexa scan to tell me M1T and SD worked. I AM NOT SAYING VECTOR IS THE SAME AS THESE. So for an experienced guy/gal it really is not hard to tell what works and what does not. After 25 odd years of training and supplementing after a month or so I can tell when something actually works vs regular diet and training only results.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How can you follow through with diet and training but not with taking 3 caps twice a day???? That makes no sense to me. Taking the pills is the easy part, diet and training are the hard part IMO.
Taking pills is never part of my usual regime. So, I forget with the schedule I have. It took me 3 months to finish 2 bottles of Or1gin because I forget to take them everyday. Eating and training is part of my daily life. Pills are not.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you think ON and others put much "research" into their products I have a bridge to sell you. They slap chit together to hit a price point, run it past the lawyers and on to marketing it goes. The best and most cutting edge stuff has almost always come from the smaller companies. Small guys have to come up with inovation as they are not going to break into the market with whey and creatine. Look as PES, at the beginning they had stuff almost no one else did and built themselves from there.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I am about to test an unreleased new TD product and I agree with you 100% on this and that is why I waited 4 weeks into my keto diet to start the product. After almost a month I am down about 15lbs. Of course if I took the supp at the start this would totally skew results. This is harder to do with a bulking/ muscle builder though as even hormones require more food to work.

The skeptacism, and it is healthy to have some, reminds me a lot of the early years of Anabeta. People doubted that product as well and now we all wish we could get the OG.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking pills is never part of my usual regime. So, I forget with the schedule I have. It took me 3 months to finish 2 bottles of Or1gin because I forget to take them everyday. Eating and training is part of my daily life. Pills are not.
Do you carry food in a cooler ever? If so you could keep the bottle with your food. It is harder to forget if you see it at meal time. I used to tell customers to tape the bottle to their toothpaste, really hard to forget then lol. Just some ideas.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you carry food in a cooler ever? If so you could keep the bottle with your food. It is harder to forget if you see it at meal time. I used to tell customers to tape the bottle to their toothpaste, really hard to forget then lol. Just some ideas.
Nah.. I don’t.. I work from home because I have a 2yr old son to take care since all by myself since my wife is out of country for a year. Managing home and work itself is challenging.. but, I scrape through my meals and training somehow. Something out of my usual day is always forgotten.. tried keeping reminders, sticky notes. But, with this schedule, it’s really easy to forget.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What are you doing on a supplement forum lmao?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you doing on a supplement forum lmao?
Learning from imbeciles like you how not to take a supplement and how not to be a complete prick. Good enough reason? I am guessing you look like sh1t because you depend on those pills more than your diet and training.

nasrenegade

Awards
Came to comment on Vector. Stayed for dick-measuring contest.

You can "read the logs bro", but I always liken that to stuff like CEE. Does Vector work? Probably. How well? Well, that's anyone's guess really, or up to how much you want to contribute your gains to a pill instead of your hard work and effort. But just like every other "holy grail" sup, it has some crazy good recomp effect that no one expected. Plenty of other "holy grails" that have done this before.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Came to comment on Vector. Stayed for dick-measuring contest.

You can "read the logs bro", but I always liken that to stuff like CEE. Does Vector work? Probably. How well? Well, that's anyone's guess really, or up to how much you want to contribute your gains to a pill instead of your hard work and effort. But just like every other "holy grail" sup, it has some crazy good recomp effect that no one expected. Plenty of other "holy grails" that have done this before.
I really do believe that the longer you have trained/dieted/supplemented plays a role in your(your in general not targeting anyone here) ability to discern crap supps from quality supps. Once you have used many, many things that really did nothing you do take notice when something really works.

I also think that having used PH/DS in the past helps as well. Once you have used the most powerfull stuff out there you know what REAL results are. From that point anytime you use anything that gives even 25% as much results it's not hard to notice.

All of this mean jack chit to others though and for some anecdotal, no matter how positive, simply proves nothing to them. For these people they can either try it themselves or not.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where's the OP?

nasrenegade

Awards
I really do believe that the longer you have trained/dieted/supplemented plays a role in your(your in general not targeting anyone here) ability to discern crap supps from quality supps. Once you have used many, many things that really did nothing you do take notice when something really works.

I also think that having used PH/DS in the past helps as well. Once you have used the most powerfull stuff out there you know what REAL results are. From that point anytime you use anything that gives even 25% as much results it's not hard to notice.

All of this mean jack chit to others though and for some anecdotal, no matter how positive, simply proves nothing to them. For these people they can either try it themselves or not.
I agree to an extent but I've been around long enough to see the mindless shilling where users report AAS-like gains for even the simplest things. And even ones that do not tout amazing gains somehow have such a huge noticeable effect. And then the best part is when the same stuff is proven to be bunk and we circle jerk to the next holy grail with all the same people and all the same claims. The only real difference is the non-regulars who read a few forum posts and see how creatine shut down someone's kidney and how DAA increases test 300%.

As for PH/DS/AAS, I would say the majority of those people don't bother with crap. Why try something like vector which hasn't been proven except by "read the Logs bro", when you're already on something thats not only stronger, but has stood the test of time for decades and has proven science backing it, and in some instances, is cheaper to run?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you think ON and others put much "research" into their products I have a bridge to sell you. They slap chit together to hit a price point, run it past the lawyers and on to marketing it goes. The best and most cutting edge stuff has almost always come from the smaller companies. Small guys have to come up with inovation as they are not going to break into the market with whey and creatine. Look as PES, at the beginning they had stuff almost no one else did and built themselves from there.
if something actually work - it would be sold, crazy not to. big company can get way better price from china/india, then little guy based on quantity. fact is (or at least mine opinion), unpopular with segments of users, is most stuff doesn't work. but sound flashy with "unheard of" ingredient - like green tomato, lol - so "enthusiest" buy it, then next year or so, it gone, but new thing come up. glanbia come up with "leucine peptide" that pes use in protein. then we have many company like 'compound solutions' - who you must say do research - where is all seaweed and russian wonder herbs from them? (they do have some likewise weird things like n.o. booster from green tea, that was researched using grape seeds ((why not they use grape seed then?)) that made rings of dissected rat hearts more "pumped" - but not compared to...grape seed extract, nitrates from vegetable, or citrulline/malate - in people that ate it - perfect example imo). but there is also some truth in what you say to, im sure, nothing is 100 absolute!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if something actually work - it would be sold, crazy not to. big company can get way better price from china/india, then little guy based on quantity. fact is (or at least mine opinion), unpopular with segments of users, is most stuff doesn't work. but sound flashy with "unheard of" ingredient - like green tomato, lol - so "enthusiest" buy it, then next year or so, it gone, but new thing come up. glanbia come up with "leucine peptide" that pes use in protein. then we have many company like 'compound solutions' - who you must say do research - where is all seaweed and russian wonder herbs from them? (they do have some likewise weird things like n.o. booster from green tea, that was researched using grape seeds ((why not they use grape seed then?)) that made rings of dissected rat hearts more "pumped" - but not compared to...grape seed extract, nitrates from vegetable, or citrulline/malate - in people that ate it - perfect example imo). but there is also some truth in what you say to, im sure, nothing is 100 absolute!
This assumes ON cares if their stuff actually works. ON's line is full of products so poorly formulated that it blows my mind they even release it. ON is as big as they are because back in the late 90's Designer Whey was over $30.00 for a 2lb container and ON had the budget 5lb jug for about $30.00. ON has never been cutting edge, although they were one of the first to release Peak ATP, they make ho hum products for a reasonable price that the average consumer feel comfortable with.

I agree that so much comes on the scene and it is a "game changer" (one of the most overused marketing phrases) and then two years later no one mentions it. Most of the time this is because they suck and othertimes due to the fact that we simply always want to try new stuff. I have seen many posts on here of guys who have been getting results but simply want to try something new. There have been plenty of estrogen like plant compounds discovered and IMO there are plenty of natural anabolics out there waiting to be found. Doing so is obviously not easy but if we wait for companies like ON to find them they will forever remain undiscovered.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree to an extent but I've been around long enough to see the mindless shilling where users report AAS-like gains for even the simplest things. And even ones that do not tout amazing gains somehow have such a huge noticeable effect. And then the best part is when the same stuff is proven to be bunk and we circle jerk to the next holy grail with all the same people and all the same claims. The only real difference is the non-regulars who read a few forum posts and see how creatine shut down someone's kidney and how DAA increases test 300%.

As for PH/DS/AAS, I would say the majority of those people don't bother with crap. Why try something like vector which hasn't been proven except by "read the Logs bro", when you're already on something thats not only stronger, but has stood the test of time for decades and has proven science backing it, and in some instances, is cheaper to run?
Even when I was cycling I still used supplements that I liked. They may not be anywhere close in results but still useful. It's akin to putting nitrous on your car, most other improvments pale in comparison to the difference they make but even with nitrous you still want to make sure you have the right tire pressure and a high quality oil and fuel. For some $50 a month for anything short of steroids is a rip off. For others a mild boost for $50.00 is worth it. I do not eat out, drink at all, buy clothes(I spend less than 100 a year on clothing) don't have cable, have a cheap cell that lasts for years, don't go to movies and the million other ways people blow through cash. This is my hobbie and I enjoy trying stuff and if it's a bust I don't act like it's the end of the world(not saying you do but some act like the universe conspired against them when they don't see 10lbs muscle in a month lol.)

For people who want to always be almost guarenteed of results they should stick strictly too human researched compounds, the list is actually decent here and simply ignore the rest of the industry.