Thoughts on tren vs equipoise? Im looking to bulk up another 20+ pounds, over the next three months.

TWayne_86

TWayne_86

Awards
Thoughts on tren vs equipoise? Im looking to bulk up another 20+ pounds, over the next three months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
20+ pounds over the next 3 months? So you’re looking to add 15-16 lbs of fat and water basically? Because realistically if you build 5-6 lbs of LEAN TISSUE (muscle) in 3 months that’s AMAZING and you’re genetically over the average. I suggest you set yourself realistic goals. Test + eq works great but so does test + tren... but ones way more toxic the other so i would think about that. If I was to add tren in the off season it would be at a lower dose with another compound. Test whatever dose EQ 300 and tren 200-250. Otherwise I would do test / eq but simply higher.

TWayne_86

TWayne_86

Awards
20+ pounds over the next 3 months? So you’re looking to add 15-16 lbs of fat and water basically? Because realistically if you build 5-6 lbs of LEAN TISSUE (muscle) in 3 months that’s AMAZING and you’re genetically over the average. I suggest you set yourself realistic goals. Test + eq works great but so does test + tren... but ones way more toxic the other so i would think about that. If I was to add tren in the off season it would be at a lower dose with another compound. Test whatever dose EQ 300 and tren 200-250. Otherwise I would do test / eq but simply higher.
Thank you. I guess I should just say what I'm trying to do. I want to compete in Masters Classic Physique, next summer. I'm 5'10" and around 185. Body fat is probably around 12%.. visible abs and vascularity. With that info, do you have any recommendations?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Add anything that aromatises into estrogen with Tren and you'll grow (if you are not prone to the sides of estrogen). Run high amount of Tren and you'll probably loose weight. Test, Tren and Anadrol is good combination. As Dan Duchaine said 'If you don't grow on Tren and Anadrol, bodybuilding is not for you'

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What have you ran in the past, man?

When was your profile pic taken?
Your upper arms and shoulders look pretty impressive in that pic.

TWayne_86

TWayne_86

Awards
What have you ran in the past, man?

When was your profile pic taken?
Your upper arms and shoulders look pretty impressive in that pic.
I've ran tren/test and npp/test, a couple of times each. The pic was 2019.

TWayne_86

TWayne_86

Awards
Did you have good success with those cycles?
I did, but I'm hearing a lot about EQ, and wondering if it's worth a try for bulking up, or if I should take the "if it ain't broke" approach.