Thoughts on this stack

Elong_Thrust

Elong_Thrust

Awards
-Original ErgoPharm STS 646
-The Combo: Methyl-S and PCT
-Original Myogenix Spawn 90ct
-MuscleMeds Original Arimatest 30ct
-Original TwinLab Nor Andro Ripped Fuel 60ct with Ephedra in Glass or Plastic Bottle

Elong_Thrust

Elong_Thrust

Awards
I’ve already had amazing gains on spawn. Was just wondering if running the others with it was a good idea. Damn

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Vous avez sûrement préparé un programme + une sortie ? (PCT-SERM...)

J’ai l’impression que c’est beaucoup. Quel type de résultat attendez-vous?

Personnellement si j’étais concerné de choisir. pour éviter ce programme lourd. Peut-être que l’équilibre entre la TD orale aurait été une meilleure affaire.

Et avec l’éphédra, Nor andro soyez prudent. Pourquoi dans cette pile?

J’ai l’impression que dans votre pile il y a des éléments qui se contredisent.

Je vais vous dire quelque chose (je me prends pour @Smont).

Dans une boîte de nourriture. Certains disent qu’au-delà de 5 ingrédients, il y a des transformations etc qui rendent le produit alimentaire moins bon et parfois impropre à la santé. Avec une pile je me dis que c’est pareil. plus de 5 choses dans une pile peuvent nuire à un bon itinéraire de programme.

Avez-vous l’occasion de revoir votre liste? Moins chargé?

Au moins, vous savez que vous prenez un minimum pour réparer votre santé.

Faites deux listes différentes.

L’entrée avec vos pilules et la sortie avec les éléments de support pct....

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
-Original TwinLab Nor Andro Ripped Fuel 60ct with Ephedra in Glass or Plastic Bottle
I think if it was me, I would replace the msten with some real test, either TD or injectable.
and with out any test you dont need an AI with those. (maybe during PCT for rebound) but not during.

a lot of guys say they dont want to break any laws when it comes to obtaining or owning anabolic steroids, yet they come here and ask all the usual questions like this, and dont realise the sights left selling this kind of stuff are typically illegal to buy from in the eyes of the law. just go the extra step and order some damn test!
hell everything you have on that list except (possibly) the msten, is illegal and in your possesion now anyways~

GET SOME TEST!~

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where did you find all these original formulas lol.

Can you please post the back label of each bottle so I can read what the actual ingredients are.

Spawn I already know. The original ripped fuel I already know, I just am not sure what is in the other products

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
De quoi s’agit-il ?
[/CITATION]

L’un est une boisson lactée aromatisée, l’autre est un parfum (parfum) Ils ont utilisé des noms de AAS 🤪

:D

Mais c’est drôle de voir ça. Vous pouvez si vous voulez les essayer et tenir un journal :D

Pensez-vous qu’un jour nous aurons une saveur de chocolat à la vanille Dianabol ... Ou la pizza epidandro?

Je vous assure, je ne les touche pas !

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Oliver Kween
Stop posting steroid vendor websites, though. That is not allowed here.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i stop taking things serious when i see SDROL ( okay to stack with .. )

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Surely you have prepared a program + an outing? (PCT-SERM...)

I feel like that's a lot. What type of result are you waitting for?

Personally if I was concerned to choose. to avoid this heavy programme. Maybe balancing between oral TD, would have been a better deal.

This one is a bit scary

And with the ephedra, Nor andro be careful. Why in this pile?

I have the impression that in your stack there are some elements which contradict each other.

I'll tell you Something (I take myself for @Smont).

In some box of food. Some say that beyond 5 ingredients, there are transformations etc which end the food product less good and sometimes unfit for health. With a stack I tell myself it's the same. more than 5 stuffs in a stack can hurt a good program route.

Do you have the opportunity to review your list? Less loaded?

At least you know you take a minimum to fix your health.

Make two different lists.

The entrance with your pills and the exit with the pct support elements....
You gotta take this down, you can't post links to buy steroids. Sources are against the rules.

I didn't notice these were actual links to gear.

No source sharing, also, these are kinda crappy looking sources too lol

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
@Oliver Kween
Stop posting steroid vendor websites, though. That is not allowed here.

@Smont @KvanH

OK done ! ( ERASED)

But remove the links from your "reply" because they appear.

Thank you for warning me, I was not warned

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vous avez sûrement préparé un programme + une sortie ? (PCT-SERM...)

J’ai l’impression que c’est beaucoup. Quel type de résultat attendez-vous?

Personnellement si j’étais concerné de choisir. pour éviter ce programme lourd. Peut-être que l’équilibre entre la TD orale aurait été une meilleure affaire.

Et avec l’éphédra, Nor andro soyez prudent. Pourquoi dans cette pile?

J’ai l’impression que dans votre pile il y a des éléments qui se contredisent.

Je vais vous dire quelque chose (je me prends pour @Smont).

Dans une boîte de nourriture. Certains disent qu’au-delà de 5 ingrédients, il y a des transformations etc qui rendent le produit alimentaire moins bon et parfois impropre à la santé. Avec une pile je me dis que c’est pareil. plus de 5 choses dans une pile peuvent nuire à un bon itinéraire de programme.

Avez-vous l’occasion de revoir votre liste? Moins chargé?

Au moins, vous savez que vous prenez un minimum pour réparer votre santé.

Faites deux listes différentes.

L’entrée avec vos pilules et la sortie avec les éléments de support pct....
Je comprends pas c’est quoi qui tourne pas rond avec toi? Tu es sur un forum anglophone et tu écris en français en t’attendant que les gens aillent traduire tes texte? Tes con ou quoi? Tes sur un forum anglophone soumet toi a la façon de fonctionner ici j’en reviens pas de ce qu’on peut voir en 2022 LOL

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Je comprends pas c’est quoi qui tourne pas rond avec toi? Tu es sur un forum anglophone et tu écris en français en t’attendant que les gens aillent traduire tes texte? Tes con ou quoi? Tes sur un forum anglophone soumet toi a la façon de fonctionner ici j’en reviens pas de ce qu’on peut voir en 2022 LOL
I've actually wondered about how that works. Like in this case his posts were in english, but when he edited them, they turned (back?) to france. And I have seen it happen before with other members aswell. And sometimes someone posts in english, but when they quote themselves, the quoted post turns (back?) to the other language. Like is there a tool/app, that let's you write your post and then it translates it before you post? I'm sure he didn't translate his previous post, that was in english, back to france..

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Mathb33 F...-OFF

I post in English. But when I update my browser, it translates everything into French...

With my other browser, everything is fine. I will use the other from now on.

You're not dumb enough to see that all my old messages are in English, my little Boy

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thank you KvanH that's good

I just took the test.

I saw that when I edit my text to correct a spelling mistake, it goes back to French...!

Mathb33

I don't submit to anything! I favor RESPECT... it's stronger isn't it ? Else KNEE DONW !

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you KvanH that's good

I just took the test.

I saw that when I edit my text to correct a spelling mistake, it goes back to French...!

Mathb33

I don't submit to anything! I favor RESPECT... it's stronger isn't it ? Else KNEE DONW !
Oliver queen is a weak hero!