Thoughts on this pwo formula

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some things are slightly under dosed but not by much and other things like citrulline and glycerine have pretty solid doses. I’d expect to have some pretty good pumps and a decent bit of energy. It’s nothing spectacular but should be a pretty solid experience.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a little underdosed, certain things have a minimum amount needed to be effective. Take 1.5 serving at a time and problem solved

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just nothing creative there to interest me.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pump ingredients are low.. citruline is better around 8-10g tbh yours is at 4g but if you take 2 scoops you’ll have way too much caffeine.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pump ingredients are low.. citruline is better around 8-10g tbh yours is at 4g but if you take 2 scoops you’ll have way too much caffeine.
there was a time when 4 grams of citrulline was huge. I agree it’s less than what most offer now but I still think it’s plenty to get a good pump. Especially with all the glycerine. Would I buy this stuff? Not unless it was cheap. Would I take it as a gift and use it like the OPs situation? For sure. So my opinion on it is that for a gift, not great, but not too shabby and definitely worse out these

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
there was a time when 4 grams of citrulline was huge. I agree it’s less than what most offer now but I still think it’s plenty to get a good pump. Especially with all the glycerine. Would I buy this stuff? Not unless it was cheap. Would I take it as a gift and use it like the OPs situation? For sure. So my opinion on it is that for a gift, not great, but not too shabby and definitely worse out these
I took it today with vasoforce Xt and the pump was insane

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a little underdosed, certain things have a minimum amount needed to be effective. Take 1.5 serving at a time and problem solved
True, but then it amounts to 550 mg of caffeine. That's too much for many.