Thoughts on the new Olympus Labs Products

kporter36

Awards
I just noticed the new Olympus Labs products on Strong Supplements. Has anyone tried the AlphaRip or the AlphaBuild yet?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah they have been around for months and has plenty of reviews, but I don't think anyone has tried them yet. >.>

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The first item released made my stomach turn. Did not bother trying any others as they used that same ingredient in the next supp

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s a few people that ran sponsored and unsponsored logs on here on both of those products.

Jensing

Awards
I ran AlphaBuild for 4 weeks. Noticed better pumps, a slight recomping effect, slightly warmer body temperature. Lost about 5 lbs overall while adding a small amount of muscle (legs and back both grew 1/4 inch by measurement). Capsules smell and taste horrible which didn't bother me, but worth mentioning.

lamarclark09

Awards
I don’t know about these two either, never tried those things.

Samuel R. Farr

Awards
AlphaBuild ran for four weeks. improved pumps, a minor cooling impact, and a minor increase in body temperature were seen. Overall, I lost roughly 5 pounds and gained a little muscle (my back and legs both grew by 1/4 inch). The awful taste and smell of the capsules are worth noting even if it didn't bother me.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran AlphaBuild for 4 weeks. Noticed better pumps, a slight recomping effect, slightly warmer body temperature. Lost about 5 lbs overall while adding a small amount of muscle (legs and back both grew 1/4 inch by measurement). Capsules smell and taste horrible which didn't bother me, but worth mentioning.
[/QUOTE]
AlphaBuild ran for four weeks. improved pumps, a minor cooling impact, and a minor increase in body temperature were seen. Overall, I lost roughly 5 pounds and gained a little muscle (my back and legs both grew by 1/4 inch). The awful taste and smell of the capsules are worth noting even if it didn't bother me.
well thats odd…

Jensing

Awards

well thats odd…
[/QUOTE]
I have no idea why someone made a new account to basically copy me. But I can assure you mine was a real review.