Thoughts on test boosters.

50gunner

50gunner

Awards
Looking for opinions on brands/types and peoples general 2c on the idea of test boosters.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have there place. IMO they need to be ran eight weeks or longer.

Some I like are:
BPS sustain alpha and Endosurge
Omega sports T Force

Evomuse Testruction looks like it's going to be a solid product as well

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for opinions on brands/types and peoples general 2c on the idea of test boosters.
Depends on a few factors, namely age, and what you are expecting to see from them.

Probably my favorite standalone would be Forskolin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your goal for running a test booster?

Although I rarely run them unless they're a part of pct, I ran viron, sustain alpha, letrone, and follidrone as a natty stack and had amazing recomp results.

Favorite solo product would be high grade tongkat like viron or LJ100.

M

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
i love the profile of High Performance Nutrtitions t(5), but it is so expensive..
i am not even sure if it is sold in the US since i do not find any logs, reviews or forum topics on it..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have better results if you are leaving/left your youth ;)

Although that can depend what you want from the product.

If your goals are aesthetic or performance oriented, and you are under 30-35 (my average suggestion, not written in stone) I would use that money on a different type of product.

You could still find use in some situations, such as wanting better sleep (some) or within a PCT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea if you're younger your natural testosterone will be at its highest levels for an otc test booster wont have much effect. But I do run viron by blr occasionally. That's probable one of the better otc test boosters.

50gunner

50gunner

Awards
I'm 33, I've tried DPOL before, I felt a noticeable difference. Really just trying to gain a little edge without full on test (can't have it at work), but also a little worried about f**kin with my natural test levels. I haven't been checked through a doctor or anything, just exploring options.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you felt and enjoyed it before case closed, go for it IMO.

You have any goals in mind for this?
Some carry extra benefits for cutting, others can increase appetite, so I want to ask before dropping product names

50gunner

50gunner

Awards
Well the goals are strength and mass. I felt a definite increase in strength not so much size.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Honestly I would just use dpol again (it works) and stack with a natty anabolic to add some extra LBM and fully hit your goals.

But if you're looking for a single t-booster. I might say something like alphamax, because the added forskolin will give more of an aesthetic/LBM advantage for you.

Or a product that is designed more for your goals, and does boost T, but is not marketed as a tbooster, is Anabeta Elite

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Feel free to hit me up with any questions here or via pm good sir.

I expect more replies will flood in soon here too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GET DIESEL-DTP and NOS ETHER

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Certainly have their place.

1. PCT
2. Aging/older (declining T-levels): can raise them back to normal since you only lose about 1% per year after age 30
3. If you have low/lowish T levels they can bring you back within a better range (aiding more so in how you feel than in muscle growth)

I like anything with 1,3 divanil in it and OL LJ100. My reasoning is that if you are young, you are NOT going to be able to push your T levels into a superphysiological range with otc test boosters.

However, if you have good T levels (which most young individuals do), then you likely get more bang for your buck by taking supps that will increase your FREE/AVAILABLE testosterone (which both LJ100 and 1,3 divanil do well).

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax has tons of positive feedback and is quite affordable for what it provides (Divanill, LDOPA, Arimistane, Forskolin95, Vitamin D3, Zinc)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I've tried quite a few over the years.
Here's a sample of the more recent:
1) MuscleTech Test HD - actually surprisingly useful for the money, especially if you can score a B1G1 deal. Won't get you snorting like a bull though.
2) GAT Testagen - probably the strongest I've encountered yet. Took a couple weeks to get going but when it did...look out!
3) AEN APE - surprisingly strong for a 2 cap/5 day a week formula. I really liked this pre-workout, stacks well with another booster for extra punch too.
4) IML Anabolic Matrix - used with LGD, seemed to do the job, really picked up after the third week so it would have been interesting to run another bottle, but I switched to...
5) IML Ultra Male RX - my current test booster. I definitely felt a drop off after Anabolic Matrix, but Ultra Male seems to be kicking in now.

Previously I've used TSN Natural T & it was ok, not great, but it did shine when I stacked it with Ronnie Coleman Testogen ( taken preworkout), it was actually too much after about 2 weeks, I had to back off as my female housemate at the time was getting nervous around me. I was panting like a madman! Testogen I like, it does more for me than straight DAA by a long shot.

Infinite Labs Cyclo Test was waaay underdosed - I see now they recommend you take double the dose. Haven't tried it that way, but it would want to be cheap as one bottle will only last 2 weeks at that rate.

Straight tribulus did jack all for me. I find it seems to work more synergistically with other natty booster compounds. Tongkat based products seem to give me a bit more kick too.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test boosters have their place, the lower your natural test the better results you tend to see. Just don't expect steroid like gains. Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT, in addition to Erase have always been great to me. Maca is best for libido.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've ran Reversitol V2 + Testsbolan V2 twice (8-12 weeks each run) with pretty solid results considering.

Sup3rPCT is solid, as is LJ100.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Test boosters have their place, the lower your natural test the better results you tend to see. Just don't expect steroid like gains. Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT, in addition to Erase have always been great to me. Maca is best for libido.
I forgot about Tropinol. A buddy of mine liked it, but it didn't do much for me unless I stacked it with another booster - then it shone.

Agreed - definitely no skin tearing gains from natty boosters. Useful nonetheless, I use them frequently.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Translate Test booster to Agression and Libido booster.

Test will likely be unchanged

I keep going back to a medium (not too high or youll crush E) dose of Arimistane (original Erase)

I saw blood son here years ago for ReversitolV2 that looked good, and it was a pct for protodrol so would be interesting run solo.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
p.s.
ISA-Test makes you like a bad angry man on Whisky
You'll beat the weights but you'll beat your wife too so watch out (you wont, but youll hit a wall and they hurt)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Translate Test booster to Agression and Libido booster.

Test will likely be unchanged

I keep going back to a medium (not too high or youll crush E) dose of Arimistane (original Erase)

I saw blood son here years ago for ReversitolV2 that looked good, and it was a pct for protodrol so would be interesting run solo.
25mgED of arimistane is certainly useful, up to 50mg if you've really got some low test. Start high & taper down, big dose first week then ease off, don't want to crush estro, as you say, or dry out joints. Arimistane is cheap too.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Oh, there you go. What he said
Ran it during a recomp both times. I felt that the Testabolan worked better than the Reversitol. Either way, I felt better, better mood and aggression, and gained some lean mass whilst dropping a bit of fat.

I'm not attributing the gains in muscle to an increase in test, but more likely due to the better mood/drive which helped me push harder. No bloodwork done to prove one way or the other.

Its a fairly expensive stack to run for 8-12 weeks when likely better options exist now, but if I ever hit a sale I might scoop up some more Testabolan.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran Reversitol V2 + Testsbolan V2 twice (8-12 weeks each run) with pretty solid results considering.
Testabolan + Tropinol XP is even better bro! Add Intimidate SRT into the mix, pricy I know, but it is a killer 8 week combo. The intimidate really solidifies the back end of amazing sleep.

I forgot about Tropinol. A buddy of mine liked it, but it didn't do much for me unless I stacked it with another booster - then it shone.

Agreed - definitely no skin tearing gains from natty boosters. Useful nonetheless, I use them frequently.
Was it the OG tropinol or Tropinol XP? The XP version is FAR FAR Superior.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I did XP, did nothing for me tbh, I was pissed off as it got praise here.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Testabolan + Tropinol XP is even better bro! Add Intimidate SRT into the mix, pricy I know, but it is a killer 8 week combo. The intimidate really solidifies the back end of amazing sleep.

Was it the OG tropinol or Tropinol XP? The XP version is FAR FAR Superior.
XP. That's the funny thing with natty test boosters, and the reviews show it, what works great for one guy does diddly squat for the next.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
XP. That's the funny thing with natty test boosters, and the reviews show it, what works great for one guy does diddly squat for the next.
EPI....I see it hyped all over the place here at AM...didn't do hardly anything for me-and it is very expensive for what it does even for those that claim it does work. most over-hyped sup to come around in a long time, imo.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At 35 I feel an increased rate of effectiveness during vag pounding sessions.. Every arimistane I've used was at 50-75 mgs and alpha max is my fav by far

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree age plays a part. I turn 37 tomorrow, and love test boosters for libido, stamina, recovery in the bedroom as well.

Alphamax is also my favorite, and was the reason I applied to rep for Performax.

I like running Alphamax/ Volume for some real fun haha.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thoughts on USPlabs Ultimate-T? Had a lot of hype around it and some good feedback.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like fenugreek but strangely it decreases my sperm volume. The orgasms are fantastic but I'm busting very small loads. Not sure why this is happening

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
defo. Zilch. multi-vit did more.

You wont find any non-repped products being pimped here unfortunately, ISAtest gf is the top test booster for sometime on man many sites, gets no love here

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Bulbine Natalensis or Fadogia agrestis ?

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
tried multiple bulbines - the personal dosage is so personal no-one can tell you what you do or dont need and so, unless you're on a blood machine 24/7 you wont know.
Less seemed more if you do go that route

Still cant wait for my AD3pct, it'll do the job hopefully (never had it before) but tried the ingrediants

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'll be re testing Revive TCM Gold by Harmony Spring that I tried 3 years ago and worked amazing the 1st time I took it but had also a bit headache and stuffed nose so didn't try entire bottle and it seemed after few times effects worn out.

Now I ordered also Revive TCM Silver that's supposedly not to be so strong so will try both versions and might even cycle every other day with quality tongkat ali that my body all this years seems to respond the best as a libido and erection booster.

Still overall I haven't found a natural OTC libido/erection booster that would work longer than a week or 2 (a naughty girl will work much better in the long run hehe).

N

nerdslift2

Awards
Alpha max for the win! I actually really really enjoyed the sns bulbine i ran with it as a pct a while back thought it was fantastic! Very very excited to try the new anabeta elite I'll have Monday its been a while since I've run it. The new erase with some DAA would probably be good if you liked DAA. But so far alpha max has been my go to there's just a lot of value when you look at what all is in it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be re testing Revive TCM Gold by Harmony Spring that I tried 3 years ago and worked amazing the 1st time I took it but had also a bit headache and stuffed nose so didn't try entire bottle and it seemed after few times effects worn out.

Now I ordered also Revive TCM Silver that's supposedly not to be so strong so will try both versions and might even cycle every other day with quality tongkat ali that my body all this years seems to respond the best as a libido and erection booster.

Still overall I haven't found a natural OTC libido/erection booster that would work longer than a week or 2 (a naughty girl will work much better in the long run hehe).
I've heard several guys mention jujube before but never tried it. I usually just stick to GET DIESEL-DTP.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Test boosters are a great addition to PCT. I think they compliment SERMs pretty well.

Outside of PCT imo they're impractical. If your levels are low, it's best to schedule an appointment with an endocrinologist instead of cycling on and off test boosters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test boosters are a great addition to PCT. I think they compliment SERMs pretty well.

Outside of PCT imo they're impractical. If your levels are low, it's best to schedule an appointment with an endocrinologist instead of cycling on and off test boosters.
WHEN I WAS ON TRT, test boosters helped boost effects of test cyp. particularly ones that raised free test.