Thoughts on Sustan Alpha?

PumpIt2023

Awards
I've ordered some of this! There seem to be lots of positive reviews online!

How does this compare to supplements like Tongat Ali?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a well-inyended suggestion - when wanting input from others - I'd suggest waiting a little bit longer than 4 hours to bump your thread.
It's funny you said that, because I almost didn't respond simply for the fact they were being ridiculously impatient

PumpIt2023

Awards
It's funny you said that, because I almost didn't respond simply for the fact they were being ridiculously impati

Fair enough! Was thinking it may not have been seen!

PumpIt2023

Awards
Do you think it's cool to take tongkat ali with this?

PumpIt2023

Awards
Does it compare to Tongat in what way. It like comparing a apple to a egg. There both foods but there very different from each other
Eggs are more nutritious, better for health IMO! What one is better here for testosterone, libido, strength, energy, well-being? That's all I meant! Don't complicate it!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You still haven't given any context to your origional or this question. Why are you comparing these, what about them are you comparing, what is your reasoningfor taking them, you can take anything you want and combine it with anything you want. But why. If i said is it cool to take vitamin d with creatine, well sure. But why? Do you understandwhat im saying. Give us some kind of context about your situation so you can get a benificial answer instead of a "sure" that dosnt really tell you anything.
Fair enough! Was thinking it may not have been seen!
It probably wasn't seen because it had only been a few hours, sometimes ppl don't respond for a day or 2.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eggs are more nutritious, better for health IMO! What one is better here for testosterone, libido, strength, energy, well-being? That's all I meant! Don't complicate it!
I'm not complicating anything, you asked a empty question. Have a nice day

PumpIt2023

Awards
I'm not complicating anything, you asked a empty question. Have a nice day

If I'm taking any t boosting supplement its mainly for

1. Improved energy levels

2. Better libodo/stronger erections

3. Possible body composition benefits

4. More confidence - Feel like having T levels higher helps me feel more confident in general

I've done a few blood tests over the past year or 2! Usually with NHS it's sits around 18nmol total however I done a test about 3 weeks into taking Tongat Ali and it came up 27nmol! Decent jump! Hard to believe I know! Then months after I done one with optimale and it came up low! (Wasn't sleeping well at the time and was going through a spell of anxiety) 9nmol with low free! Done one following with NHS and it came up 18nmol! Just thought I would get that in there! Feel better with higher levels that's for sure so take these to boost levels or optimize levels!

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've ordered some of this! There seem to be lots of positive reviews online!

How does this compare to supplements like Tongat Ali?
Sustain Alpha has a lot of great feedback on it.

There are a lot of people that stack it with M-Test, Optimize-T, and Tongkat Ali XT - all of which have Tongkat Ali in them.

There are different types of Tongkat Ali, from potent extracts to non-standardized herb powder, and because of its popularity, there are a lot of brands that aren't honest about what quality of extracts that they are putting in their products.

The Tongkat Ali XT write up is very explanatory about some of the differences with Tongkat Ali raw materials. Here is a link to it:

Here is a link to the Tongkat Ali XT thread and in it, I break down the reasons for using different types of Tongkat Ali in different products:

PumpIt2023

Awards
D

Sustain Alpha has a lot of great feedback on it.

There are a lot of people that stack it with M-Test, Optimize-T, and Tongkat Ali XT - all of which have Tongkat Ali in them.

There are different types of Tongkat Ali, from potent extracts to non-standardized herb powder, and because of its popularity, there are a lot of brands that aren't honest about what quality of extracts that they are putting in their products.

The Tongkat Ali XT write up is very explanatory about some of the differences with Tongkat Ali raw materials. Here is a link to it:

Here is a link to the Tongkat Ali XT thread and in it, I break down the reasons for using different types of Tongkat Ali in different products:

Do you mean they stack it with all of them or just one? Seems a bit much to stack them all! I was thinking of getting some Optimze T! Looks like good ingredients in there!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I'm taking any t boosting supplement its mainly for

1. Improved energy levels

2. Better libodo/stronger erections

3. Possible body composition benefits

4. More confidence - Feel like having T levels higher helps me feel more confident in general

I've done a few blood tests over the past year or 2! Usually with NHS it's sits around 18nmol total however I done a test about 3 weeks into taking Tongat Ali and it came up 27nmol! Decent jump! Hard to believe I know! Then months after I done one with optimale and it came up low! (Wasn't sleeping well at the time and was going through a spell of anxiety) 9nmol with low free! Done one following with NHS and it came up 18nmol! Just thought I would get that in there! Feel better with higher levels that's for sure so take these to boost levels or optimize levels!
Here are some links to several products that contain Tongkat Ali that people report being great stacks with Sustain Alpha:

Tongkat Ali XT:
  • Great option for people that want to take Tongkat Ali solo.
  • This contains the Bionutricia extract that is standardized to a min. 2% Eurycomanone.
  • Every batch of Bionutricia extract is independently tested by the Forestry Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM).

Optimize-T:
  • This is a formulation product that features 8 clinically researched branded ingredients including Furosap, Bionutricia Tongkat Ali, SA3X Spilanthes, PrimaVie, and more.
  • The Tongkat Ali used in Optimize-T is a very potent form, the same as in Tongkat Ali XT.
  • Feedback on this includes everything you listed that you were looking for and more.

Here's a link to the Optimize-T discussion thread with a lot of feedback:

M-Test:
  • This has been a very popular product for many years and a lot of people use it with Sustain Alpha.
  • M-Test contains Tongkat Ali + Fadogia, KSM-66, Divanil, PrimaVie, Boron, & more.

Test Fix:
  • Test Fix contains a 200:1 Tongkat Ali Extract + Fadogia, KSM-66, & Bioperine

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you mean they stack it with all of them or just one? Seems a bit much to stack them all! I was thinking of getting some Optimze T! Looks like good ingredients in there!
I meant you could stack it with any of them, not all of them. I was just listing some options that I've seen people stack Sustain Alpha with.

You can stack M-Test and Optimize-T, which I do myself.

And you could stack either or both of those with Sustain Alpha.