Thoughts on Sustain Alpha, Invictus, True Shred Ultimate Natty Cut Stack?

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I’ve played around with two different runs of True Shred and had great results on both runs. I’m looking to run a super detailed log, but just want some input on this combo. I’m looking to run a 12 week cut I’m around 190 right now probably in the 12% BF world. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve played around with two different runs of True Shred and had great results on both runs. I’m looking to run a super detailed log, but just want some input on this combo. I’m looking to run a 12 week cut I’m around 190 right now probably in the 12% BF world. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
All the true shred love is a testament to its efficacy. That Looks like a great stack to me. I personally like 8 weeks with the thyroid supps (especially 3,5) but 12 weeks should be fine. Those 3 should definitely bring you 10 or below if training and diet are on point.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Great leaning stack that should get the job done! Of course diet will play a big factor in bringing your BF% down as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it’s a pretty good stack. Please share results

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. I will be running this same stack after I finish my run of Alpha Seven.