Unanswered Thoughts on Super Mandro and its side effects?

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I’m fairly new to this website although I have been weight training for many years. I am naturally lean and I have always found it difficult to put on any weight, no matter how much I’d eat and train. After many years stuck at the same weight, I had decided to try something a bit stronger than just protein powder, creatine and natural test boosters to help me bulk up.

After several months of research on PHs I had decided to start a cycle of Super Mandro + Dermacrine + Cycle Support + Joint Support as it seemed to be one of the most favorite “beginners” stacks for many.

Unfortunately I had to stop my cycle at just day 4 (!) as the amount of side effects I was experiencing was already unbearable.

Headaches, insomnia, acne to name just a few, even though these didn’t come as a surprise as it seemed these were common side effects for anybody using these products. What really put me off and made me decide to stop my cycle were some very weird “pumps”, a strange throbbing sensation I was experiencing throughout the day but especially at night in random places of my body, but especially at the top of thighs. That totally freaked me out especially as I didn’t read a single log describing this type of side effects.

I decided to stop my cycle and take PCT for the following few days, worried for my health, trying to get over the fact that I had just wasted about £200 worth of products and abandoning the idea of finally taking those few kgs on.

What is everyone’s thought about this? Has anyone experienced anything similar? Shall I just abandon the idea of using PHs completely or maybe try a different product?

I was still considering using Dermacrine as I believe all those side effects were caused by Super Mandro.

I hope to hear someone’s opinion based on their experience.

Thanks in advance!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used 1andro but it would be extremely odd to have any effects, good or bad, after just 4 days. How was your diet and hydration? Were you stressed and worrying about side effects going into it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a bummer for sure. However, 4 days in I highly doubt it was the super mandro and more of you being overly concerned mentally. That being said, if you were that sensitive to 1-andro I would probably advise staying out of the ph game. Also some good questions above to help narrow it down.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you start all the products at the same time? I’ve heard Hawthorne can initially increase blood pressure before bringing it down, so if your cycle support contains that, it could contribute. Introducing everything else at the same time probably wouldn’t help either.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you rub the dermacrine on thighs...? Thinking that caused the strange pumps...

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your replies!

I haven't used 1andro but it would be extremely odd to have any effects, good or bad, after just 4 days. How was your diet and hydration? Were you stressed and worrying about side effects going into it?
Diet was fine, I thought I was drinking enough but maybe I should have increased hydration even more, maybe that could be the reason of those cramps...

How were ya dosing the 1 andro?
I was taking 3 tablets/day spread out during the day. I thought that was the minimum but maybe too much for me?

That is a bummer for sure. However, 4 days in I highly doubt it was the super mandro and more of you being overly concerned mentally. That being said, if you were that sensitive to 1-andro I would probably advise staying out of the ph game. Also some good questions above to help narrow it down.
The anxhiety created by the side effects surely didn't help and maybe amplified those feelings, not sure. But the throbbing was just too weird so I was concerned.

Did you start all the products at the same time? I’ve heard Hawthorne can initially increase blood pressure before bringing it down, so if your cycle support contains that, it could contribute. Introducing everything else at the same time probably wouldn’t help either.
I did start all at the same time. I know 1-andro increases blood pressure and I see the cycle support I was using contains hawthorne so that could be one of the reasons then?

Did you rub the dermacrine on thighs...? Thinking that caused the strange pumps...
No, I only used it on my upper body..

Do you guys think I could try reducing the daily dose of 1-andro from 3/day down to 2 or even 1/day?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you guys think I could try reducing the daily dose of 1-andro from 3/day down to 2 or even 1/day?
You could, but you probably wouldn’t get much in the way of gains. If it was me, I’d add in each product one at a time and see how you react. Especially since you know you get this weird effect within 4 days, just run each product for at least 3 days before introducing the next. You could also taper up your dose of the Andro and see how you respond.

I think it’s very likely you introduced too many new things at once, and once you got a minor side effect, you stressed out and exacerbated it. Nothing you’re running is very harmful, so just relax.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above adding in one product at a time help you narrow down what is causing any sides.

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could, but you probably wouldn’t get much in the way of gains. If it was me, I’d add in each product one at a time and see how you react. Especially since you know you get this weird effect within 4 days, just run each product for at least 3 days before introducing the next. You could also taper up your dose of the Andro and see how you respond.

I think it’s very likely you introduced too many new things at once, and once you got a minor side effect, you stressed out and exacerbated it. Nothing you’re running is very harmful, so just relax.
Like said above adding in one product at a time help you narrow down what is causing any sides.
Thanks for the suggestion, I guess it makes sense. What do you reckon would be the best order I should follow?
Also, shall I maybe add Taurine as well to try and prevent cramps?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back in the day it was popular to front load cycle support products, in particular hawthorn.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the suggestion, I guess it makes sense. What do you reckon would be the best order I should follow?
Also, shall I maybe add Taurine as well to try and prevent cramps?
I would say to run Super Mandro solo and see if it is really it that is causing sides. You can add in taurine plus cycle support product if you want.

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would say to run Super Mandro solo and see if it is really it that is causing sides. You can add in taurine plus cycle support product if you want.
Thanks @LeanEngineer ! In order to avoid heavy sides from the 1-andro, I was thinking of actually starting off with cycle support as mentioned above by @thebigt and then adding on Super Mandro and see how my body reacts. Fingers crossed!

Thanks everybody for their suggestions! :)

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am relatively new to PHs but although super mandro is the best dosed 1 andro supp available, it is pretty harmless as it is non methylated and a DHEA derivative. I would take the advice from lean engineer and some more knowledgeable people for sure, but just know 1 andro is pretty mild. I am currently running a stack so insane I'm almost embarrassed to talk about it, but I'm taking precautions and I have my PCT lined up.
Honestly, if you want mass, I would mix super mandro with andro the giant(4 andro) or run ATG with cycle support for possible estrogenic side effects .

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am relatively new to PHs but although super mandro is the best dosed 1 andro supp available, it is pretty harmless as it is non methylated and a DHEA derivative. I would take the advice from lean engineer and some more knowledgeable people for sure, but just know 1 andro is pretty mild. I am currently running a stack so insane I'm almost embarrassed to talk about it, but I'm taking precautions and I have my PCT lined up.
Honestly, if you want mass, I would mix super mandro with andro the giant(4 andro) or run ATG with cycle support for possible estrogenic side effects .

I’m running super mandro, Andro the giant and androvar and so far it’s been a fun little cycle

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m running super mandro, Andro the giant and androvar and so far it’s been a fun little cycle
Good to hear. Get those gains! and OP I do hope you get everything squared away! Keep us updated.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey are you logging this by chance?

I’m not man. I started rad-140/mk677 for four weeks and then added in the andros, I’ve been on the andros for close to 3 weeks. Starting weight before any of this was 215, I’m at 225 now with a little less bodyfat.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha, that sounds good! 10 lean pounds and fat loss

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that! When I run andros the gains tend to be much more keepable. Good to have the feedback.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @LeanEngineer ! In order to avoid heavy sides from the 1-andro, I was thinking of actually starting off with cycle support as mentioned above by @thebigt and then adding on Super Mandro and see how my body reacts. Fingers crossed!

Thanks everybody for their suggestions! :)
Sounds good. I think that will be a good set up as well! Good luck!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 andro gave some insomnia and occasional headaches as all delta 1 steroids like to do to me. Acne too. Again, same reason.

Incidentally pinning 400mg 1Tcyp a week seems to have less sides than just taking 330mg 1 andro a day. FWIW.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 andro gave some insomnia and occasional headaches as all delta 1 steroids like to do to me. Acne too. Again, same reason.

Incidentally pinning 400mg 1Tcyp a week seems to have less sides than just taking 330mg 1 andro a day. FWIW.
what supplement store you getting the test cyp from......:)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what supplement store you getting the test cyp from......:)
I get my 1-T cyp ;) same place I get my mk677, cardarine, testosterone, anavar, pheraplex, and Superdrol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get my 1-T cyp ;) same place I get my mk677, cardarine, testosterone, anavar, pheraplex, and Superdrol.
I got 50 cents it aint strong supplements...:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I double down? Lol

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know what site he is referring to, I get all my gear from real life connects but as far as m1alpha, dnol, msten, DMZ and other DS/PHs are concerned, I like advancedsupps. Mostly Medfitrx lines.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never said anything about a website.