Thoughts on strength+endurance run

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Hey so there's so much goin around rn with great sales so I thought I'd ask some opinions

My main goal is to not gain as much straight mass (tho I'm ok with that obviously) as some strength and endurance, as that's more toward what my goals are looking to be

Comin off an 8 week run of alphamax xt and primeval super laxo and feeling pretty good, but wondering what the next step is

Figure I could run a combo of natty supps (have run pretty much of them but I'd probably combine folli 2.0 with some Abe) or I was thinking about doing a oluk sup3r-1 run for ~6 weeks at 330 a day and wrap up with the blr pct (rebirth viron letrone). Have no access to pharma and don't really trust rc at all. Also considering adding cardarine from primeval (or if there's somewhere better to get it...?) into whatever I do

Regardless I'm going to run xtend perform as well since I had good results when I logged that

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Folli with ABE would be a nice run, that would give you some nice tissue accumulation. Folli and ABE compliment each other very well nice muscle volume and endurance i would give that a run then step into the sup3r-1 after that. I would ride the natural anabolics as long as you can then when you hit a wall introduce the hormonal agents.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good call with Xtend Perform. I used a sample pre workout, in a fasted state, and I felt great throughout the entire session.

I would also add PowerMax XT. Betaine and COP will help increase endurance. The creatine, betaine and COP will also help increase strength. Although that is not your main goal, it is a beneficial effect. COP donates a phosphate group back to skeletal muscle during the ATP process. This further enhances the effects of creatine and betaine. Nutriverse has 20% off for Labor Day. PowerMax XT is a great ergogenic aid which will benefit your overall performance and recovery.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus labs Endur3+ and evomuse cardiotryx come to come for endurance. Also helps with strength. SNS Creatinol o phosphate and betaine also work for your goals OP.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
SNS COP, ArA is a great ingredient. XGels. Betaine is also another great ingredient.

ArA + Reduce XT + PA would be awesome

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree with what's been said so far but I honestly thought more people would be telling me to just pony up and do the andro run so that surprises me a bit but anyways
Has anyone got any word on cardarine? I've read as much as there is out there an it seems to be in line with my goals pretty well

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree with what's been said so far but I honestly thought more people would be telling me to just pony up and do the andro run so that surprises me a bit but anyways
Has anyone got any word on cardarine? I've read as much as there is out there an it seems to be in line with my goals pretty well
Honestly the PHs available today aren't worth the money. Hi Tech has some interesting stuff, but overall it's just not worth it.

A few years ago, yeah it would make sense to make the investment in the PHs available then but now my personal opinion is that there isn't anything great out there worth the risk or money.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got 0 from Folli, disappointed about that one after all the hype it got.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the PHs available today aren't worth the money. Hi Tech has some interesting stuff, but overall it's just not worth it.

A few years ago, yeah it would make sense to make the investment in the PHs available then but now my personal opinion is that there isn't anything great out there worth the risk or money.
13 pounds LBM in 8 weeks on 1,4, and Epi felt legit to me.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey so there's so much goin around rn with great sales so I thought I'd ask some opinions

My main goal is to not gain as much straight mass (tho I'm ok with that obviously) as some strength and endurance, as that's more toward what my goals are looking to be

Comin off an 8 week run of alphamax xt and primeval super laxo and feeling pretty good, but wondering what the next step is

Figure I could run a combo of natty supps (have run pretty much of them but I'd probably combine folli 2.0 with some Abe) or I was thinking about doing a oluk sup3r-1 run for ~6 weeks at 330 a day and wrap up with the blr pct (rebirth viron letrone). Have no access to pharma and don't really trust rc at all. Also considering adding cardarine from primeval (or if there's somewhere better to get it...?) into whatever I do

Regardless I'm going to run xtend perform as well since I had good results when I logged that

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome!
I felt pretty strong on PL's Super Rhanderol and you can't go wrong with Xtend Perform, definitely helps you stay in the game your whole workout.

Alternatively, do you have any reason not to try XGels + Tr1umph?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS COP, ArA is a great ingredient. XGels. Betaine is also another great ingredient.

ArA + Reduce XT + PA would be awesome
This plus maybe some ABE . Ara and Abe would be a great natty run.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
13 pounds LBM in 8 weeks on 1,4, and Epi felt legit to me.
That's interesting. Did you keep a log by chance?

Lol every time I see Epi it keeps throwing me off as my first thought is to the Epi PH instead of Epi(-)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and I used bod pod testing to record my results

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
I felt pretty strong on PL's Super Rhanderol and you can't go wrong with Xtend Perform, definitely helps you stay in the game your whole workout.

Alternatively, do you have any reason not to try XGels + Tr1umph?
I've run xgels previously and felt good about them, but never yet with tr1umph. Your post about -1,-4, and epi is naturally alluring hahaha I'm still very much on the fence about whether to keep a natty run or go and try the andro route. Most replies here tho have been for natty supps so I'm kinda leaning that way

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Epitestosterone and the 1,4 is the bold ione one? What was the brand you use?
Hard Rock, 2 bottles of 1&4, 1 bottle epi, the cycle cost a pretty penny.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
part bump part question...does anyone have any clue what happened to cardiotryx? i remember looking a few months ago and finding about as much of it as I can currently: none (in US at least)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
part bump part question...does anyone have any clue what happened to cardiotryx? i remember looking a few months ago and finding about as much of it as I can currently: none (in US at least)
Very good question, I have been looking for that one as well, please let me know if you find!

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Just to update this thread I ended up going with powermax xt, folli 2.0, xtend perform (hopefully I can replicate my log success...check it out of you like), and some MST codyceps product. Excited to see where this takes me...I'm starting them all up together in about 2 weeks when I finish my laxo+alphamax xt stack. May throw abe in there too but ive got time to decide. Thanks for all the responses!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to update this thread I ended up going with powermax xt, folli 2.0, xtend perform (hopefully I can replicate my log success...check it out of you like), and some MST codyceps product. Excited to see where this takes me...I'm starting them all up together in about 2 weeks when I finish my laxo+alphamax xt stack. May through abe in there too but ive got time to decide. Thanks for all the responses!
Sounds like a good stack my friend!