Thoughts on Savage Supplement Hades? (Non hormonal Anabolic)

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw this product on Supplement Reviews. For Natural Anabolics, it was placed at 1st place.

Thoughts? Reviews all look stellar. My concern is the NMDA. I don't understand the science but I read that long term use can cause brain cell death?

Thanks!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone? At least thoughts on NMDA and if it's worth taking?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost everything in there is underdosed. I wouldn’t use it. 30mg of NMDA is probably low enough not to kill you, I think. That’s a fairly common dosage of it. NMDA causes nerve firing in the brain, essentially. However, I’ve read that NMDA is used in research on behavior. From what I remember, scientists can inject the stuff into certain areas of the brain to kill it off via over-excitation of nerves and see how it affects the behavior of rats/mice. Glutamate acts on NMDA receptors, if you ever heard about the dangers of MSG, that’s where it comes from.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost everything in there is underdosed. I wouldn’t use it. 30mg of NMDA is probably low enough not to kill you, I think. That’s a fairly common dosage of it. NMDA causes nerve firing in the brain, essentially. However, I’ve read that NMDA is used in research on behavior. From what I remember, scientists can inject the stuff into certain areas of the brain to kill it off via over-excitation of nerves and see how it affects the behavior of rats/mice. Glutamate acts on NMDA receptors, if you ever heard about the dangers of MSG, that’s where it comes from.
Ah I see. It's just amazing how this partiuclar supp got so many positive reviews. Anyways, danke shoen for replying.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has a lot of D, has some estrogen lowering compounds, and the people who took it probably didnt have enough D in their diet, so when one has a sufficient amount of D, their bodies tend to produce more testosterone.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d prefer seeing KSM 66 for the Ashwagandha. (600mg)

And LJ 100 for the Tonkat.