Thoughts on running GW-1516 along with MK-2866.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone here ran these two compounds together at the same time? Is there any issues with running these two compounds at the same time?
Thank you for your replies

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did it for a short period (< 4 weeks) and had no issues but also could not determine any additive/synergistic effects above and beyond what each does individually. I decided to use both separately first, then combined. I concluded I will use MK in PCT and GW prior to high-intensity training.

I retained some water on MK by itself (not abdominal "bloat") and never experienced the hunger issues. GW (in my opinion) is best used if you put in the effort (exercise). Combined, water retention was less but this was subjective and not adequately measured to come to a definitive answer.

Educate yourself on both (dosages, side effects, etc.) before proceeding.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did it for a short period (< 4 weeks) and had no issues but also could not determine any additive/synergistic effects above and beyond what each does individually. I decided to use both separately first, then combined. I concluded I will use MK in PCT and GW prior to high-intensity training.

I retained some water on MK by itself (not abdominal "bloat") and never experienced the hunger issues. GW (in my opinion) is best used if you put in the effort (exercise). Combined, water retention was less but this was subjective and not adequately measured to come to a definitive answer.

Thank you sir.
I’ve ran 2866 but never the 1516

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shouldn’t be any issues. They work by different mechanisms. Ostarine is a SARM (binds to the androgen receptor creating an anabolic response) and GW is a nuclear receptor agonist (increases metabolism and enhances performance and endurance).

These would do well in a cut together but if you were trying to put on lean muscle as well, I’d lean toward RAD-140 instead of Ostarine.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GW is something that would benefit you stacked with a SARM. Cardio protective, and improves cholesterol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just finished a bottle of cardarine and it was incredible for endurance and my cholesterol level is better than it has been for probably 20 years!! All the way down to 167!!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a bottle of cardarine and it was incredible for endurance and my cholesterol level is better than it has been for probably 20 years!! All the way down to 167!!
Would you mind sharing specifics of how your cholesterol improved? Curious if you saw positive changes with HDL, LDL or both? Thanks @enhanced !

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you mind sharing specifics of how your cholesterol improved? Curious if you saw positive changes with HDL, LDL or both? Thanks @enhanced !
Typically with Cardarine, you get a reduction in LDL, and an increase in HDL.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

You are probably talking about MK-677 in this post?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look up whiskeys bloods thread. I never really get much cardio wow factor from gw (who knows you might) but from a health aspect I like incorporating it into cycles/stuff that negativity effects lipids.