Thoughts on running Equibolan with real EQ

ImDaGuy

Awards
On EQ now and am actually thinking of buying a bottle or 2 to throw in the mix just to add another metabolic pathway for the compound. Kind of a joke , but am still very curious to see what happens.

ImDaGuy

Awards
And BTW , this EQ is giving me the worst acne I ever got from gear. I have accutane on the way now to fix that . I took it before for more mild case of acne , but I had aslo caught it early on and started medicating it within a few days.Dbol broke out some before but not as bad as this. My skin was the best it ever was as an adult when I was taking accutane.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand. You want to run EQ with EQ? Do you mean the 1,4-DHEA version? That would be absurd to run with. If you have access to the real EQ, why are you bothering with the prohormone version?

You also need to be very cautious on Accutane. It's a very dangerous drug.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually agree with SS on not bothering with the equibolan bro. If you already had it and it was going to waste id understand it, it’s none methylated and whilst won’t add much probably wouldn’t do much harm but I definitely wouldn’t go and buy it to add. That’s just pointless. I think it converts to 1,4 andro and then bold. I’m guessing you’d need to dose it pretty high.

there’s a lot of different things I’d buy before that for sure

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually agree with SS on not bothering with the equibolan bro. If you already had it and it was going to waste id understand it, it’s none methylated and whilst won’t add much probably wouldn’t do much harm but I definitely wouldn’t go and buy it to add. That’s just pointless. I think it converts to 1,4 andro and then bold. I’m guessing you’d need to dose it pretty high.

whisky i see what you did there!!! :ROFLMAO:

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's not a bad compound in theory, but the only company (I know) that sells it, is Hi-Tech, and if you look at the other Andros/DHEAs they are all dosed at around 300mg. But, they only put 75mg in each tablet. You'd spend a fortune trying to get the right dosage.

ImDaGuy

Awards
I don't understand. You want to run EQ with EQ? Do you mean the 1,4-DHEA version? That would be absurd to run with. If you have access to the real EQ, why are you bothering with the prohormone version?

By that same logic none of us should ever be doing gear then . Lol

ImDaGuy

Awards
It's not a bad compound in theory, but the only company (I know) that sells it, is Hi-Tech, and if you look at the other Andros/DHEAs they are all dosed at around 300mg. But, they only put 75mg in each tablet. You'd spend a fortune trying to get the right dosage.
I know the price is not worth it , but I have a little to spend. Way better off just buying more test and maybe some masteron with that loot though.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know the price is not worth it , but I have a little to spend. Way better off just buying more test and maybe some masteron with that loot though.
When in doubt, always buy more Test, and maybe some Mast 😉

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he meant what you said about Accutane. That using gear is also possibly dangerous and should be careful with using them.
Yeah, possible. But Accutane has black box risks like potential for suicide and other really negative mental impacting effects. There are much better ways of treating acne.

Buy some Neutrogena body wash with salicylic acid for the shower. It works great. Unless you have major bad acne, Accutane is really not for you.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, possible. But Accutane has black box risks like potential for suicide and other really negative mental impacting effects. There are much better ways of treating acne.

Buy some Neutrogena body wash with salicylic acid for the shower. It works great. Unless you have major bad acne, Accutane is really not for you.
Ok. I'm not very versed on the subject of medications for these issues. So many medications just have a lot warnings, possible side effects and negative interactions with a lot of other substances, but in practice nothing to sweat about for most of the times. Doesn't hurt to be careful though. I took Accutane for 6 months as a teenager and the only thing my doc mentioned was liver stress and only that was measured through blood tests. Funnily enough my liver values improved during the Accutane treatment (never was bad to begin with). This was probably due to me hammering less booze while on it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

damn guys you just know everything wow!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@johnny412 of course he knows everything it’s starscreamer.. that’s exactly why nobody likes him and he got banned here trying to make profit off of the forums back. I dislike this guy and his attitude with a passion. Funny thing is this type of person can’t help it. When he created this new account he tried to be different but eventually came back to his shitty self, just can’t help it. Brb going to puke

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@johnny412 of course he knows everything it’s starscreamer.. that’s exactly why he nobody likes him and he got banned here trying to make profit off of the forums back. I dislike this guy and his attitude with a passion. Funny thing is this type of person can’t help it. When he created this new account he tried to be different but eventually came back to his shitty self, just can’t help it. Brb going to puke
hey we should make a poll...how many people would volunteer to put starsc...er i mean ripdanduchaine...on ignore? That would effectively end him if everybody did it lol :)

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I'm not very versed on the subject of medications for these issues. So many medications just have a lot warnings, possible side effects and negative interactions with a lot of other substances, but in practice nothing to sweat about for most of the times. Doesn't hurt to be careful though. I took Accutane for 6 months as a teenager and the only thing my doc mentioned was liver stress and only that was measured through blood tests. Funnily enough my liver values improved during the Accutane treatment (never was bad to begin with). This was probably due to me hammering less booze while on it.

If it means I don’t have to watch anymore anabolic doc videos then I’m down.
I like you Cody, I think you're a funny guy and enjoy bantering with you. I really don't want to ignore you.

But if you're still salty about all the Anabolic Doc videos, read my reply in their defense here please:

ImDaGuy

Awards

Dude , I have been using a Neutrogena product with benzoyl peroxide in it and it has only helped a little. But in about a week on Accutane my acne is clearing up great. I had bad acne and really needed the Accutane . Not some newbie just flipping out over just a tiny bit of acne. I'll probably be all cleared up in anther week.

ImDaGuy

Awards

Benzoyl peroxide isn't the safest either. I burnt my skin over using it a bit. The last 2 doses I could feel it burning but just thought that meant it was really working but it actually burnt my skin. The guy working at the gym thought I was shot in the shoulder with a 12 gauge or something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm a little late to this **** show but on the acne tip, I get it bad on my shoulders and upper back. Benzyl peroxide and salicylic acid do very very little for it. Washing with dawn dish soap in the shower and then using a salicylic acid astringent afterwards helps a little better.

If you get bad hormonal acne like I do you will quickly learn that most otc stuff won't cut it.

If you try accutane as I'm about to myself soon, probably best to start with baby doses and use the absolute least necessary to get the job done.

If you start feeling like your gonna hang yourself it's probably a good time to back off the dosage 😜