Thoughts on RGPU-95(p-Cl-Phenylpiracetam)

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used RGPU-95? How does it compare to regular phenylpiracetam? I have used Phenylpiracetam and Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some. Sounds amazing. Anybody have any feedback on this stuff? Or suggestions on dosage?

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some. Sounds amazing. Anybody have any feedback on this stuff? Or suggestions on dosage?
Can you post your thoughts on it? From what I read 25mgs would be a good starting dose.

I did see this.

Unpublished research suggests that RGPU-95 possesses Phenylpiracetam-like effects, but RGPU-95 is more potent across the board, at a potency of at least 5x and in some cases 10x that of phenylpiracetam on various behavioral measures, and appears to have a slightly longer half life. This puts RGPU-95 among the most potent known racetams.

Phenylpiracetam is a weak DRI and sigma agonist, upregulates dopamine D2 and D3 receptors, and modulates glutamatergic receptor subtypes and nACh receptors.

RGPU-95's receptor affinity profile and consequent behavioral effect profile definitely shares similarities with Phenylpiracetam, and RGPU-95 appears to have more or less stronger activity at each of the targets.

In large animal models, administration of RGPU-95 at 0.05mg/kg to 0.2mg/kg produces threshold to moderate memory enhancing, antidepressant, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, anxiolytic, and analeptic effects, and appears to be a mild mood enhancer and eugeroic type of agent, similar to Phenylpiracetam at 0.5mg/kg to 2mg/kg.

However, there are likely additional affinities of RGPU-95 which need further characterization, and these become more apparent at higher administration levels.

For example, above 0.2 mg/kg, RGPU-95 also begins to exhibit more pronounced anxiolytic, antidepressant, focus enhancing, yet serenic behavioral effects, coupled with frequent yawning, suggesting some possible combination of D3 binding, serotonergic activity, alpha-blocker activity and/or GABA receptor affinity as likely exhibited by the related 4-(4-chlorophenyl)-pyrrolidone pharmacophore.

Amounts greater than 0.4 mg/kg were not administered to large animal models on a regular basis, and could not be recommended to other research teams, due to pronounced effects which could not be fully characterized either positively or negatively, but were both very apparent and did not appear either productive or necessary to elicit the sought after research results.

As always, it is worth emphasizing the only published research about RGPU-95 comprises a very small set of papers and patents, referencing in vitro or mouse/rat data - there have been no formal human safety studies on RGPU-95, there's no documented history of human consumption, and no anecdotal information either. Posts about RGPU should be tagged as High Risk / NSFW.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
How'd you arrive at the 25 mg dose? Did you hear someone running that dose or see literature supporting it?

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
How'd you arrive at the 25 mg dose? Did you hear someone running that dose or see literature supporting it?
I Googled RGPU-95 dosage and read all the different the different threads on it at reddit. It is supposed to be 10x stronger then normal phenylpiracetam. My normal phenylpiracetam dosage is 250mgs. So for me 25mgs is a good dose.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A general rule of thumb for me. If it's a synthetic ingredient that doesn't have a single human study on it, I stay away from it, particularly if it's supposed to have effects on the brain. At least until there's a substantial amount of feedback/anecdotes on its safety from other people.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I took 50 mg preworkout today, but I took it with a bunch of other stuff. I usually take 400 mg or so of regular phenyl. I didn't notice that same rush I get with phenyl but I did definitely notice something and I had great stamina. I think I like it but not sure I like it more than phenyl

guru-2023

Awards
Soluble in ethyl alcohol (liquor). Crush in a little, mix, dissolve. Can put under tongue, small, after short time rinse/drink little water. 50mg bid. sic.
Has anyone used RGPU-95? How does it compare to regular phenylpiracetam? I have used Phenylpiracetam and Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide.

Last edited: