Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

thoughts on my bloodwork? (Male 25)

jiu jitsu

Active Member
Invalid Link Removed

my free T is out of range, but total is in. so im a bit confused. is my total T low too, despite being in range?

also I read that men with E2 lower than 20 pg/ml are at risk for osteoporosis. is my e2 too low? will TRT help get this up?
 
That total is low for your age too.
What's your daily life like? Diet, exercise and rest?
Also are you a drinker or a smoker?
 
That total is low for your age too.
What's your daily life like? Diet, exercise and rest?
Also are you a drinker or a smoker?
Dont drink or smoke. I lift very sparingly. Only about 30 mins a day m-fri. I also eat very clean. Not overweight either. Im 6 ft 180 lbs with very low bodyfat. My sex drive has been low recently so i was confused when i went months with no desire to have sex(did help me stay focused with work though). Also my energy has been low. After 30 minutes of lifting im burnt out. I used to be able to go for up to 2 hours and still be full of energy at work after All day.
 
That’s what my labs and symptoms were like before TRT (I’m 23). I waited about a month or two and got them drawn again just to find out they were steadily dropping lower so I was put on TRT at a low dose to start with. Talk to your doctor about your labs and concerns. Maybe some HCG therapy could help you out.
 
Sounds like my scenario at 38 years old. I would make an appointment to discuss options. I don't know much about hcg/clomid therapy but some guys here do. Trt is a pretty great fix for me. But you might be able to beat this without a life long commitment.
There could be another explanation.
 
That’s what my labs and symptoms were like before TRT (I’m 23). I waited about a month or two and got them drawn again just to find out they were steadily dropping lower so I was put on TRT at a low dose to start with. Talk to your doctor about your labs and concerns. Maybe some HCG therapy could help you out.
seeing a doc tomorrow. Ill keep you guys posted
 
Not enough data
Suspect SHBG to be elevated due to inflammation. I got this issue pretty well understood. Already dropping males shbg 50% or more when you address the underlying pathology of increases in pro-inflammatory cytokines
 
Not enough data
Suspect SHBG to be elevated due to inflammation. I got this issue pretty well understood. Already dropping males shbg 50% or more when you address the underlying pathology of increases in pro-inflammatory cytokines

what's causing inflammation though?
 
Back
Top