Thoughts on MAN VasoJet?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Purchased a bottle of this on clearance at a local shop. It's expired but only by a month.

I've never used a product with AA before, I know it can cause sore joints.

Should I bump the cissus up a bit?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosages are a bit low. You shouldn't have issues with joints at that low of an ArA dosage unless you are super sensitive to it.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Dosages are a bit low. You shouldn't have issues with joints at that low of an ArA dosage unless you are super sensitive to it.
Good to know. What is a good AA dosage? 1000mg 2 times a day?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good to know. What is a good AA dosage? 1000mg 2 times a day?
1g or more all dosed pre-workout is the usual when trying to get all the benefits possible. Keep in mind that is actual ArA content, so with the full dose of Vasojet you are only getting 1/10th of that (1000mg at 10% extract or 100mg ArA).

For pump purposes that probably is "adequate". There were a few pump products that had that I think in the past? Also SNS or maybe Molecular Nutrition (been so long I forget who) used to suggest 250mg only pre over longer periods of time might work as well (as opposed to the shorter 1-2 month runs at 1g+).

It isn't just the ArA though. I don't know the Osthole optimal dosage for pre-training pumps off the top of my head so that could be fine and the Pine Bark is fine, but the Nitrate dosage is a little lacking as well.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1g or more all dosed pre-workout is the usual when trying to get all the benefits possible. Keep in mind that is actual ArA content, so with the full dose of Vasojet you are only getting 1/10th of that (1000mg at 10% extract or 100mg ArA).

For pump purposes that probably is "adequate". There were a few pump products that had that I think in the past? Also SNS or maybe Molecular Nutrition (been so long I forget who) used to suggest 250mg only pre over longer periods of time might work as well (as opposed to the shorter 1-2 month runs at 1g+).

It isn't just the ArA though. I don't know the Osthole optimal dosage for pre-training pumps off the top of my head so that could be fine and the Pine Bark is fine, but the Nitrate dosage is a little lacking as well.
99% sure I remember Xtreme Formulations pre-wo Vengeance had ArA in it, and IIRC it was 250mg or so worth.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
99% sure I remember Xtreme Formulations pre-wo Vengeance had ArA in it, and IIRC it was 250mg or so worth.
Ya I remember it having it, but wasn't sure if it was a disclosed amount.

FWIW it was solid, but it also had a ton of other stuff. I miss that brand.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya I remember it having it, but wasn't sure if it was a disclosed amount.

FWIW it was solid, but it also had a ton of other stuff. I miss that brand.
It was in a prop blend, but I feel like the amount got mentioned on the bb.com forums at one point. I can remember enjoying it, but I feel like I also remember it having a lot of clumping issues because of the ArA.

I'm also sad to see they're no longer around as I've gotten back into lifting and the supp world..... missing dat dere Lemon Creme Pie UP 2.0.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven’t seen anyone run ArA in a while, I wonder why.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turk is all the rage. I actually enjoy ara a lot. Ran it in the past year but not for at least 6 months. Might need to hop back on

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Turk is all the rage. I actually enjoy ara a lot. Ran it in the past year but not for at least 6 months. Might need to hop back on
I liked it, helped strength some but the muscle fullness was incredible. Maybe helped with some size as well, but the pumps made it feel like I gained a ton.

I thought Turk was expensive and hard to get, not worth the price for how much you need?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
guize... the best pre work out pump product is: Triton/Ursa Major combo. endurance for days but dem pumps~ holy smokes!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still working like it always have and I personally am still promoting it at our store. I have NEVER had a single person complain about joint pain in person. None of these people are on forums and sometimes I think many experience sides because they have simply read too much about the potential sides, not everyone but some.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still working like it always have and I personally am still promoting it at our store. I have NEVER had a single person complain about joint pain in person. None of these people are on forums and sometimes I think many experience sides because they have simply read too much about the potential sides, not everyone but some.
I never seemed to get any major joint pain. Just good pumps and muscle fullness.

personally I’ve stayed away lately due to minor injuries and now I’m afraid to exacerbate a pinched nerve in my back, but I’d definitely like to give it another go soon. I think X Gels and Anabolic Effect would be killer.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
guize... the best pre work out pump product is: Triton/Ursa Major combo. endurance for days but dem pumps~ holy smokes!!
I’m a week in on 2ml Ursa. So far nothing noticeable other than maybe running a little warmer. I gained a solid 10 pounds in the month since I started working out of town (crazy since my diet really hasn’t changed much, stress I’m guessing)

anyway, curious to see with a stricter diet and Ursa itself to drop a few lbs. I think my wife will be a good indicator on how well it works, she has struggled for months on losing weight, her diet is on point.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never seemed to get any major joint pain. Just good pumps and muscle fullness.

personally I’ve stayed away lately due to minor injuries and now I’m afraid to exacerbate a pinched nerve in my back, but I’d definitely like to give it another go soon. I think X Gels and Anabolic Effect would be killer.
I think in there is a great chance you would be fine wit ARA. I have tons of chronic pain/injuries and ARA has never done anything to them.

Would you be hesitant to eat a dozen eggs a day? Assuming you digest eggs sufficiently no one would worry about such a diet hurting them or triggering injuries. No one complained of joint pain on the old Vince Gironda 3 dozen egg a day diet.

We collectively have convinced ourselves this stuff can hurt us and in real life it just does not pan out that way 99% of the time.

ARA content per egg: 90-280mg/ea depending on prep method/source of info.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m a week in on 2ml Ursa. So far nothing noticeable other than maybe running a little warmer. I gained a solid 10 pounds in the month since I started working out of town (crazy since my diet really hasn’t changed much, stress I’m guessing)

anyway, curious to see with a stricter diet and Ursa itself to drop a few lbs. I think my wife will be a good indicator on how well it works, she has struggled for months on losing weight, her diet is on point.
a lot of users report weight gain on Ursa. the difference is, its usually not fat gain~

keep us posted !

I have a feeling if she is doing the work its gonna shake things up for sure!

I strips fat off me when Im eating candy.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People only like talking about new shiny things.

Hang around for a few more years I am sure it will come back haha

Or maybe it is because it is expensive so companies don't want to use adequate dosages in newer products.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People only like talking about new shiny things.

Hang around for a few more years I am sure it will come back haha

Or maybe it is because it is expensive so companies don't want to use adequate dosages in newer products.
I’ll have to stock up, it’s seemed reasonably priced last I checked.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll have to stock up, it’s seemed reasonably priced last I checked.
SNS has great prices, I meant more from the raw material side of things. ArA isn't cheap. It is why you see so many using 10% powder, but kind of side stepping the dosage needed with that lower amount of active ingredient.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAN back in the day. Scorch was the go-to fat burner.

Then they rode that same formula for EONS while everyone upped the game.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
It was in a prop blend, but I feel like the amount got mentioned on the bb.com forums at one point. I can remember enjoying it, but I feel like I also remember it having a lot of clumping issues because of the ArA.

I'm also sad to see they're no longer around as I've gotten back into lifting and the supp world..... missing dat dere Lemon Creme Pie UP 2.0.
I know the owner (Doug I think his name was) sold the company to a World's Strongest Man competitor, Derek Poundstone who did absolutely nothing with it and from there it just died and is no more to my knowledge. It's sad cause that UP 2.0 protein was some of the best tasting protein powder.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya they were solid until ownership changed and they got pretty meh.

OG Clout, Scorch, Body Octane, Blueprint, etc.
Blueprint was pretty much the first Agmatine product, wasn't it?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t like how they reformulated the OG
Nolvadren product

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man was the tip of the spear: the first with citrulline (well San was, but only because jrod was with San for a minute), agmatine, orotic acid, and clout was game changing for strength increases.