Thoughts on low dose superdrol?

Superdrol dose

• Total voters

juicy123

Awards
Hey guys i'm planning on running some superdrol alongside my next test cycle. My mate has had good results in terms of strength (bench +15kg, squat +15kg, deadlift +10kg) all in a 3 week solo cycle of 10mg eod. Just wondering weather 10mg eod would be enough to see size gains or only strength?
Some stats:
Training for 4 years, 26yrs old. 183lb at 5'10.
Any advice would be appreciated thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time this with competition. Those strength gains will be gone almost as soon as you come off the Drol. If it’s not for something specific, you’re wasting your time.

People have gotten nice muscle growth at 10mg ed for 6 weeks. For power, 20-30 for 10-30 days will blow you up but it’s all temporary glycogen.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Time this with competition. Those strength gains will be gone almost as soon as you come off the Drol. If it’s not for something specific, you’re wasting your time.

People have gotten nice muscle growth at 10mg ed for 6 weeks. For power, 20-30 for 10-30 days will blow you up but it’s all temporary glycogen.
I couldn't disagree more. I personally think SD is 1 of the best oral AAS created. I believe the liver toxicity is way overblown by the years when it was OTC and thousands of guys were running 40mg-80mg for 8 weeks with little or no liver support. I'm not saying it's not harsh but I have two 6 week & 1 4 week runs at 30mg and my liver enzymes didn't move. However my gains were massive as well as my strength. I did lose a small amount of gains but for how much I put on it didn't matter.

My question to OP is what is the purpose of running 10mg e2d when you can run 20mg ed without problems? Is it the side effects, liver toxicity, legth of time you want to run it???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't disagree more. I personally think SD is 1 of the best oral AAS created. I believe the liver toxicity is way overblown by the years when it was OTC and thousands of guys were running 40mg-80mg for 8 weeks with little or no liver support. I'm not saying it's not harsh but I have two 6 week & 1 4 week runs at 30mg and my liver enzymes didn't move. However my gains were massive as well as my strength. I did lose a small amount of gains but for how much I put on it didn't matter.

My question to OP is what is the purpose of running 10mg e2d when you can run 20mg ed without problems? Is it the side effects, liver toxicity, legth of time you want to run it???
So you’re saying you feel you kept most of the strength from SD? I’ve never seen that in person. Easy on, easy off generally. But nowhere did I say it wasn’t a good compound - just that the strength gains stay with the usage.

OP, these are good questions, and also what is the goal of the run? You mention strength and size but not much specifically.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
BTW is real superdrol actually still available in certain sites or are we talking UGL superdrol?

juicy123

Awards

Mostly liver toxicity and price

juicy123

Awards
So you’re saying you feel you kept most of the strength from SD? I’ve never seen that in person. Easy on, easy off generally. But nowhere did I say it wasn’t a good compound - just that the strength gains stay with the usage.

OP, these are good questions, and also what is the goal of the run? You mention strength and size but not much specifically.
My mate has kept most of his gains from the 3 weeks (70% id say), but I think this is partly due to him running 3weeks ostarine 20mg ed during his pct though.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards

OK so the "couldn't disagree more" comment was unneeded. 2 of the SD runs were part of a cycle so I can't say either way. But I had 1 legendary 6 week cycle where my strength was insane and I can say that I defiantly took a hit when I stopped but nothing near 50% of increased strength was lost

pureburl

Awards
  • Established

I've ran 20mgs and my liver values were wrecked. I think the toxicity may get exaggerated but it's definitely very hepatoxic

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Mostly liver toxicity and price
Well I don't know how much youre paying but 60 caps of SD are not expensive for me. As for liver toxicity you will have to run liver support regardless of 10mg e2d or 20mg ed and I would suggest OL Arimacare Pro. But it sounds to me like you want some extra muscle for cheap and that is just not proper AAS use either do it right or don't do it at all.

juicy123

Awards
Well I don't know how much youre paying but 60 caps of SD are not expensive for me. As for liver toxicity you will have to run liver support regardless of 10mg e2d or 20mg ed and I would suggest OL Arimacare Pro. But it sounds to me like you want some extra muscle for cheap and that is just not proper AAS use either do it right or don't do it at all.
Thanks for the advice

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, TUDCA & NAC at 1g/day each with an excess of water will go a long way if you don’t get excessive with it.

20-30mg for a month if you don’t have an existing condition with those supports in place you should be fine. Like Blitz mentioned, it’s people who do things like 60mg or 8 weeks runs, drink on cycle or use other oral medicines with it, etc that get into liver trouble.