Thoughts on just Ashwaghanda for a natty boost?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After taking a long break from lifting and using supplements, I’m back at it and want a soft reintroduction to this old hobby. My strategy is to use Ashwaghanda as an adaptogen as I acclimate back to this way of living- eat, lift, work, sleep, etc.

I was off and away competing in a different sport and continued to use a post workout shake, something I thoroughly felt made a difference. The sport I was competing in emphasized more lower body strength, lots of sprints, crouching, changing levels. I actually think I developed better legs in both looks and performance while I was away, vs lifting alone.

I’m contemplating taking a long break from said sport. I really strained my shoulder in the summer ( at an event ) as I was making my comeback to the gym, I’ve been planning on making this adjustment regardless though. The slight injury just delayed things. Eight weeks later I’m able to start light upper body workouts and it feels great. This fall and winter I will lay the foundation , building myself a stronger and healthier body, and come spring I may decide to keep competing. Bu overall I will be lifting again from now on.

Thanks and it’s good to be back.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
while i do love ashwa.. I might in this case push you to either Ursa Major or EpiChaos from APEX ALCHEMY both are on sale BOGO, until midnight tonight. Both are topical and appear to be natures powerhouses for recomping and making great changes to ones physique

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
while i do love ashwa.. I might in this case push you to either Ursa Major or EpiChaos from APEX ALCHEMY both are on sale BOGO, until midnight tonight. Both are topical and appear to be natures powerhouses for recomping and making great changes to ones physique
I’m looking into them now. Is this sale directly from Apex Alchemy’s website? Any links to reviews? Thank you btw.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are some cool logs running now.. check the supplement log section !

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good so far. I haven’t read anything about negative side effects.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the only complaint we have seen was about the smell of the carrier.. once dried it dissipates quickly so for most its non issue. ladies seem to like it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As for ashwaghanda. Nootropics Depot has the new patented Ashwaghanda in stock called Shoden, and supposed to get great for a test boost.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t really like it as an “adaptogen”. It makes me awake when I want to sleep and sleepy when I want to be alert.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As for ashwaghanda. Nootropics Depot has the new patented Ashwaghanda in stock called Shoden, and supposed to get great for a test boost.
Ooo nice. If anyone has the right way to use Ash, I’d love to hear it. I tried googling it and couldn’t find anything concrete. Hence partly why I’m back here.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered two bottles each of Ursa Major and Epichaos. Hopefully they’re enough to give it a proper run.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t really like it as an “adaptogen”. It makes me awake when I want to sleep and sleepy when I want to be alert.
I’m starting to believe this is the result of when those with lowish cortisol use it like myself.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ooo nice. If anyone has the right way to use Ash, I’d love to hear it. I tried googling it and couldn’t find anything concrete. Hence partly why I’m back here.
I take mine between 5 and 6pm

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Find which extract works for you for your purpose. Ksm66 5% is the main extract in sport supps. Senorsil 10% is used more for it's somewhat sedating effects. Shoden 35% is the newest extract and should be more relaxing from what I've heard... Looking to try shoden but sensoril and ksm is like 10 bucks on Amazon.....

Reddits for ND 10% Off