Thoughts on how I should use my PH's?

KingoftheMat

Awards
Well, I currently have a ph that contains superdrol and halodrol already stacked. I have 2 60ct bottles with 15mg super/12.5mg halo per cap. I also have 2 90pct bottles of epistane. Now I have used superdrol before, and I have actually stacked it before with cyanostane at 30mgs each. But I have never used halo or epi, so I was wondering how I should use these? Stacking? Bridging? All separate? Anyone know the effects of stacking super and halo together? Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.

boxer78

Awards
Halo is dosed way too low to be worth anything. Generally the pre-made stacks suck, and this one is no exception. Stacking SD, h-drol and epi sounds like a good way to punch your liver into submission, lol. I would say try to sell it and get stand-alone bottles of SD or a legit clone. But you have 2 bottles of epi, why not run the epi solo? 30/40/40/40/40/40 would be a decent run.

KingoftheMat

Awards
Halo is dosed way too low to be worth anything. Generally the pre-made stacks suck, and this one is no exception. Stacking SD, h-drol and epi sounds like a good way to punch your liver into submission, lol. I would say try to sell it and get stand-alone bottles of SD or a legit clone. But you have 2 bottles of epi, why not run the epi solo? 30/40/40/40/40/40 would be a decent run.
I was leaning towards running the epi separate. So if I could get some stand alone SD, would a super/epi bridge be a ok idea? Some of my friends have recommended it to me is why I ask. Thank you for the imput

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I was leaning towards running the epi separate. So if I could get some stand alone SD, would a super/epi bridge be a ok idea? Some of my friends have recommended it to me is why I ask. Thank you for the imput
I'd go with the epi first. I'd run 'em separate before you run 'em together.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd go with the epi first. I'd run 'em separate before you run 'em together.
Agreed. Not wise to really stack on SD if you've never run it before. SD is easy to come by, and not really expensive. Same with EPI. I like the SD -> EPI bridge, but i wouldn't recommend it at your stage.