Unanswered Thoughts on HCG

Big_Zeus166

Awards
What is your guys thoughts on HCG? I have been doing research but get mixed answers!

I have ran many cycles and never taken it but I do plan to have kids oneday and wanted to see what peoples thoughts were!

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run it every cycle. At least 250iu E3D at minimum.

That's just me though. My wife and I are both 38 with 0 kids yet. And I also like the feeling of my balls feeling full.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did 500iu once a week on my last cycle, and that kept my balls full. Pct has been smooth, too.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I try to make kids already 3 months out of everything was 2 months out of gym as well now tomorrow get my fertility check results I think they can be worse than I think maybe hcg is good help?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to make kids already 3 months out of everything was 2 months out of gym as well now tomorrow get my fertility check results I think they can be worse than I think maybe hcg is good help?
?

Talk to your Dr. as trying for pregnancy for only 3 months doesn’t necessarily mean anything is wrong. Could be you, could be her. Could be nothing. Keep trying.

Clomid has been used in fertility situations for men in the past but I can’t speak to its efficacy when used in this manner. I know HCG has also been used for infertility in males, though again I could speak to success rate.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Almost everyone heard about thease compounds used in fertility increase even Proviron is given to increase fertility in man but nobody can report nothing in this case

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmg might be more useful than hcg if you're having fertility issues.

Hcg seems like a pain in the arse to me, and an added expense. I'm wondering if it's even worth bothering with for those of us where fertility isn't a concern.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Used hcg last two cycles and definitely come through pct better and quicker. Noticeable difference in ball size (I.e not shrivelled).

Fertility no issue for me (had the snip anyway) but like the speedier recovery.

Two ways I’ve seen it used are either 250 2x a week from week 2 onwards or much bigger doses a few weeks prior to pct

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back when I used it, I recovered faster.
If a Doc is trying to get your natural test up, he/she will likely give you Clomid and HCG. Therefore, those would be the two staples I would use every post cycle. And if you dislike having the emotional capacity of a 12 year old girl, then use Toremifene instead of Clomid.