Thoughts on Fusion Supplements?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried their stuff but I see they came out with 19nordiol and M1,4add which is some pretty big news if the stuff is legit because I don't know of any other brands releasing the stuff. I feel like I've heard some of the Fusion Supplements PH/DS were hit or miss over the years. Anyone try any of their newer stuff? Opinions?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used a few different fusion things and always found it to be legit but like you I’ve seen the hit and miss reviews (although not seen anything negative recently)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used a few different fusion things and always found it to be legit but like you I’ve seen the hit and miss reviews (although not seen anything negative recently)
I think the hit and miss reviews are mostly people who don’t respond to DS very well. I’ve seen old reviews of VPX Monster Test (M1T) claiming it doesn’t work. And that **** was straight fire.

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
used their hdrol, trenadrol, mk677, cardarine, and all were good to go. I think as others have said if you dont respond well to DS, then they are going to be a miss for you.

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their Ai stuff like 6 Bromo and ATD are legit, I've used them several times.

P

PatrickCard

Awards
used their hdrol, trenadrol, mk677, cardarine, and all were good to go. I think as others have said if you dont respond well to DS, then they are going to be a miss for you.
I have 3 bottles, is it comparable to CEL, I’m reading negative reviews and I’m second guessing running it. It would be nice to hear actual cycle results from someone who ran it