Thoughts on ECA extreme stack

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I know it is not pharmaceutical E but what do you all think? My other alternative is to get pharma grade shipped to another state and then to mine.

Extreme Fat Burner With Ephedra Extract!

The ECA Stack is not to be used by those looking for weaker, stimulant-free diet aids. Rather, ECA Xtreme Stack should only be used by those looking to either get totally shredded (beach-ready) or those people looking to lose in excess of 10lbs.
The Powerful Fat Burner is Back & Better than Ever!

This triple Fat burning formula is the most accelerating Fat loss stack on the market today. Ephedra leaves, caffeine, and aspirin, and white willow bark have been successfully used to achieve serious weight cutting for optimal lean Muscle tissue without excess fat. If you have loved ECA Stack in the past than ECA Xtreme will leave up to your pound dropping needs.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Blend 575mg
Ephedra Extract (Leaves), Kola Nut Extract (200mg Caffeine), White Willow Bark, Acacia Rigidula (Leaves), Green Tea Extract (Leaves), Theobromine, Phenylethylamine HCL, Citrus Aurantium Extract (25 Mg Synephrine), Chromium Picolinate

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, FD&C Yellow #5

Directions: Take 1 tablet three times daily. Do not exceed 4 tablets in any 24 hour period.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I know it is not pharmaceutical E but what do you all think? My other alternative is to get pharma grade shipped to another state and then to mine.

Extreme Fat Burner With Ephedra Extract!

The ECA Stack is not to be used by those looking for weaker, stimulant-free diet aids. Rather, ECA Xtreme Stack should only be used by those looking to either get totally shredded (beach-ready) or those people looking to lose in excess of 10lbs.
The Powerful Fat Burner is Back & Better than Ever!

This triple Fat burning formula is the most accelerating Fat loss stack on the market today. Ephedra leaves, caffeine, and aspirin, and white willow bark have been successfully used to achieve serious weight cutting for optimal lean Muscle tissue without excess fat. If you have loved ECA Stack in the past than ECA Xtreme will leave up to your pound dropping needs.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Blend 575mg
Ephedra Extract (Leaves), Kola Nut Extract (200mg Caffeine), White Willow Bark, Acacia Rigidula (Leaves), Green Tea Extract (Leaves), Theobromine, Phenylethylamine HCL, Citrus Aurantium Extract (25 Mg Synephrine), Chromium Picolinate

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, FD&C Yellow #5

Directions: Take 1 tablet three times daily. Do not exceed 4 tablets in any 24 hour period.

confused, is this a supplement and if so who makes it and what is it called, ECA Xtreme? Seems like a good profile, just not understanding the thread title and the post.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
confused, is this a supplement and if so who makes it and what is it called, ECA Xtreme? Seems like a good profile, just not understanding the thread title and the post.
Im sorry if the post was vauge, yes it is a fat burning supp and the name is Hi-Tech ECA Xtreme, 90 Caplets

skunkman

Awards
I would pass. The likelihood of it containing ephedra alkaloids are slim to none.

BigAL46

BigAL46

Awards
Cheaper to buy primatine tabs at the pharmacy. There is also another brand too. But forgot the name. Anyways i get mine at walmart for 7.00 and change for 60 tabs. Its behind the counter but no script needed.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Cheaper to buy primatine tabs at the pharmacy. There is also another brand too. But forgot the name. Anyways i get mine at walmart for 7.00 and change for 60 tabs. Its behind the counter but no script needed.
Ya I have heard of Bronkaid as well, I just don't want the extra ingredients. I already placed my order from canada its on its way lol