Thoughts on BRAWN Epi for cutting

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys! Im thinking of running my first ph cycle. It will be 30 days of 20mg ed of epistane. More specifically the one made by brawn. Ill be taking tudca everyday on cycle and my pct will consist of nolva 20/20/10/10.
Has anyone run that ph? Is the dosage correct? Is it of good quality?
Should i run longer/higher dosages?

Thanks a lot in advance

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys! Im thinking of running my first ph cycle. It will be 30 days of 20mg ed of epistane. More specifically the one made by brawn. Ill be taking tudca everyday on cycle and my pct will consist of nolva 20/20/10/10.
Has anyone run that ph? Is the dosage correct? Is it of good quality?
Should i run longer/higher dosages?

Thanks a lot in advance
Mixed reviews on the Brawn brand, some says they are underdosed.
20mg is a waste, start with 30mg for the first week and increase the dosage to 40 or 50mg.
4 weeks is not enough with Epi since it needs 3 weeks to kick in, run for 6 weeks.
I've ran it at 45mg without any problems and I'am not a heavy guy.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Mixed reviews on the Brawn brand, some says they are underdosed.
20mg is a waste, start with 30mg for the first week and increase the dosage to 40 or 50mg.
4 weeks is not enough with Epi since it needs 3 weeks to kick in, run for 6 weeks.
I've ran it at 45mg without any problems and I'am not a heavy guy.
Thanks a lot! 6 weeks then. What brands of epi do you suggest? Im also considering of running 50-75mcg T3 ed for 4-6weeks for my cut. And what do you think of my pct?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot! 6 weeks then. What brands of epi do you suggest? Im also considering of running 50-75mcg T3 ed for 4-6weeks for my cut. And what do you think of my pct?
RPN Havoc is tested and tried for years you can find it in Pred Nutr.
PCT look's good, just add something to keep cortisol under control, 7Keto, Arimistane or Invictus for example.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if I would throw in t3 with only epistane. I think it'll be quite hard to gain muscle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PCT look's good, just add something to keep cortisol under control, 7Keto, Arimistane or Invictus for example.
Arimistane helps with cortisol?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would run it at 30mg for first 3 weeks, then 40 for the next 3 or until the bottle is gone. Personally I think after you get past 40 it’s preety much a waste running it any higher, gains won’t be that much better. Also if running it for over 4 weeks your gonna need a test base, after week 4 your gonna feel so shi1tty you won’t want to get out of bed. Pick up a bottle of dermacrine and start it 2 weeks into your cycle so you only have to buy one bottle.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would run it at 30mg for first 3 weeks, then 40 for the next 3 or until the bottle is gone. Personally I think after you get past 40 it’s preety much a waste running it any higher, gains won’t be that much better. Also if running it for over 4 weeks your gonna need a test base, after week 4 your gonna feel so shi1tty you won’t want to get out of bed. Pick up a bottle of dermacrine and start it 2 weeks into your cycle so you only have to buy one bottle.
Can i run some proviron on cycle in case of feeling lethargy n stuff instead of dermacrine?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
(instead) of dermacrine?
Yes. I supposed that he suggested dermacrine as a test base to combat lethargy, so i thought of getting proviron because its way cheaper from the farmacy and is used to combat low androgen symptoms as lethargy low libido etc

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup agree. Rpn havoc for 6 weeks at around 40mg would be nice.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as i can see there is another epistane product out here (immortal strength is the name of this epistane) its new but i would give it a shot instead of brawn

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
as i can see there is another epistane product out here (immortal strength is the name of this epistane) its new but i would give it a shot instead of brawn
Or just go with Rpn Havoc from it’s exclusive retailer and get guaranteed legit product. Their epistane was potent for me and everyone else that I know.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The epistane I ran was from a company called underground research and it was preety good

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or just go with Rpn Havoc from it’s exclusive retailer and get guaranteed legit product. Their epistane was potent for me and everyone else that I know.
Yup. That sh1t made me shed real good.

What the hell was with that rumor they were saying it converts into phera in the bottle after it expires? I could guess the epithio ring degrades and leaves it as desoxy methyl DHT. It wouldn't be phera though. That's just desoxymethyl test.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup. That sh1t made me shed real good.

What the hell was with that rumor they were saying it converts into phera in the bottle after it expires? I could guess the epithio ring degrades and leaves it as desoxy methyl DHT. It wouldn't be phera though. That's just desoxymethyl test.
Yea I dunno where that rumor came from lol

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
If it wasnt completely bunk then it was so underdosed it may as well have been. They couldve at least put dbol in there, the fukers.
Yeah thats what a friend of mine said about brawn in general. I will go with rpn havoc

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it wasnt completely bunk then it was so underdosed it may as well have been. They couldve at least put dbol in there, the fukers.
i recently finished an 11 oxo brawn cycle at 800 mg 6 weeks. i didnt noticed anything! brawn is bunk stay away from them . at 800 mg 11 oxo is strong and at least i should got some strength gains ...

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
i recently finished an 11 oxo brawn cycle at 800 mg 6 weeks. i didnt noticed anything! brawn is bunk stay away from them . at 800 mg 11 oxo is strong and at least i should got some strength gains ...
I was talking about your experience with brawn. Haha. Ill give a try to rpn havoc

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was talking about your experience with brawn. Haha. Ill give a try to rpn havoc
yea is very legit.. also if you want add some t3 cause as i remember your goal is cutting not add much mass .. soo you will got extra fat loss with t3 and epistane will give you pump . your results will be perfect

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd be interested to know if that brand is any good also. Specifically their msten.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested to know if that brand is any good also. Specifically their msten.
dont know its very new im searching for reviews about their sarms also (immortal science ) but i cant find any info.. i will stick with olympus labs and rpns havoc to the future ,cause i want to be sure that im using legit products

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Real Havoc is just hard to come by unless it’s from predator nutrition, there is so much havoc on eBay but its most likely all fake since they stopped making it in 2014, All though my friend bought a bottle of havoc on eBay and gained like 13 pounds and got leaner off one bottle, so something is telling me that it wasn’t epistane lmao

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real Havoc is just hard to come by unless it’s from predator nutrition, there is so much havoc on eBay but its most likely all fake since they stopped making it in 2014, All though my friend bought a bottle of havoc on eBay and gained like 13 pounds and got leaner off one bottle, so something is telling me that it wasn’t epistane lmao
it was his first cycle?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rpn only make havoc for pred now. And regards to brawn I’ve used there msten and it was legit I can assure you, I’ve also used havoc and it was great

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rpn only make havoc for pred now. And regards to brawn I’ve used there msten and it was legit I can assure you, I’ve also used havoc and it was great
brawn got nice prices but their products are underdosed.. their 11 oxo was bunk for me ! i want too an epistane cycle but i dont want to go with brawn ..