Thoughts on basic Tren Cycle

IWC90

Awards
Hey guys, this is going to be my final cycle for the foreseeable future due to my wife wanting to conceive later in the year. Over the last 2.5 years I've done 3 previous cycles spaced appropriately apart. I'm 28 5'11 and currently 182lb pretty leaned out. Always been in good health and all that good stuff.

1.12 week Test/EQ/Dianabol (can't remember doses but I know it was low) went from weighing 167 to 195. got me hooked
2-3. 12 weekTest P/Tren A/Mast P. Test @ 100mg MWF. Tren A at 50mg MWF. Mast @100mg. For the first 3 weeks doses were half of this.
Took Tamoxifen 20mg ED and Anstrozle at 1mg ED
For PCT I continued with tamoxifen and anastrole and added it clomid @ 50mg ED for 4 weeks then lowered to 25mg for 2 weeks

For this cycle now I'm currently on week 2 of 12. Below is original plan followed by changes that I have thought about making due to finding out that wife wants to conceive later this year (told me like 2 days ago)

Original Plan
Sust 300mgx1ml/Tren A/Mast P

Weeks 1-3
150mg Sust MWF/25mg Tren A MWF/50mg Mast P MWF

Week 4-12 double doses of everything

On cycle support and PCT would be same as previous cycles

Possible Alteration to Original Plan
1. Not upping dose of sust so it would stay at 450mg/week
2. going ahead and upping tren a to 150mg/week at start of week 3 and only running tren 8 weeks instead of 12
3. No changes to mast
4. Taking HCG for 2 weeks post cycle at 500iu 2x week (if I woulda already had it here at start of cycle I woulda ran it at 250iu 2x a week for the length of cycle but since I feel like my boys have already stopped producing their own test I don't see the point.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. If the wife woulda told me 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have even ran the cycle, but now that I'm in it, I'm not planning to just stop and throw away that cash. Just wanna make sure its as safe as possible. I also plan to get bloodwork done 3 months after the cycle to make sure I'm in normal ranges. (never gotten bloods done before)

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would start asap, 250iu 2x week during cycle and 2 weeks into your PCT. 50mg Clomid for the first 2 weeks and then 25mg for 6 weeks of PCT.