Thoughts on adding low dose deca to TRT

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Lowering test and adding hcg isn't going to help what you are after because hcg will spike test and most of us that have been on TRT for a long time ended up dropping HCG due to sides associated with this- namely very high estrogen. The key is to use the least amount of "things" so this is sustainable for your life.

Chasing libido will be a never ending quest because it is complicated and even when nothing changes, you will go through periods where it is higher or lower than you expect. Then you start dwelling on it and it becomes a head game and that starts to affect it. We aren't supposed to walk around with erections all day thinking about banging everything that comes our way. Sometimes we read too much about what to "expect" or other's anecdotal evidence and we start to wonder if there is something wrong.
Thanks for this. I think what I'll probably do is drop test to 200 and see how I feel and what all my levels are at, and throw in 100mg/week deca.

I really don't need any higher libido to be honest lol. I don't have sex often enough for it to be much of an issue lol.

I am also going to try .5 of adex to see if I can get my estradiol a little lower.

Thanks for all the input! We've got a good discussion going.

What are everyone's thoughts on proviron? I've used it on cycle with great success, and read about people adding 25mg to TRT protocol. Would test/deca/proviron be too much or ?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It wouldn't be too much, and the Proviron would bring your SHBG down. It's been shown to be extremely safety to use over long periods of time...it may actually help to reduce the AI use as well

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I read about one HRT doc that takes 25mg proviron year around...minimal effect on labs

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be too much, and the Proviron would bring your SHBG down. It's been shown to be extremely safety to use over long periods of time...it may actually help to reduce the AI use as well
That would be awesome. I thought it lowered Shbg but wasn't 100% certain.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You just gotta get over the ball thing...chicks dont care about ball size anyhow
No, I don't care about ball size, I just sometimes wonder if I'm one squat away from coughing out my balls. As it is now, they're often up in my stomach someplace.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You just gotta get over the ball thing...chicks dont care about ball size anyhow
No, I don't care about ball size, I just sometimes wonder if I'm one squat away from coughing out my balls. As it is now, they're often up in my stomach someplace. And my dick bulges way out, especially at the gym when I wear shorts cause my balls don't hang down so I noticed some weird looks lately.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like low dose Deca just for the joint lubricant !

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
If you blast a lot your normal trt dose won’t give you the levels you had in the beginning of trt, at least that’s what happened to me. Now my 200 a week keeps me at like 600-700. Hopefully that will be higher on my next visit for bloods.

low dose deca will help with joint pain/stiffness big time. That’s what I would use it for. Probably even help with a little size

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My TRT is 150 of Test E..100 of Deca..
Been using that for years..love Deca..!!
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test always as a Base is a lifelong debate..
Deca for me has been nothing but good..no ED issues or heart problems..
You could probably even use as little as 50mgs a week for joint support..that what Arnold S. said he used..
Z...