Thoughts on Abol PM by Nutrex

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I am going to take dhea I personally would prefer AM dosing. Overall, imo, meh.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epicatechin is one of my favorite ingredients and I take Epi-Plex as a daily use supplement. In my opinion, it needs to be dosed 300 mg. twice per day for best results.

I haven't used RipFactor yet but we will have something available in the next couple months for people that want to try it. But one thing I notice is that most companies use the 325 mg. dosage which is the lower end of the study dosage. 650 mg. is the ideal dose and the dosage that will be used in the product that I'm speaking of.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a nice addition to a stack if you’re already taking an epi product

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Epicatechin is one of my favorite ingredients and I take Epi-Plex as a daily use supplement. In my opinion, it needs to be dosed 300 mg. twice per day for best results.

I haven't used RipFactor yet but we will have something available in the next couple months for people that want to try it. But one thing I notice is that most companies use the 325 mg. dosage which is the lower end of the study dosage. 650 mg. is the ideal dose and the dosage that will be used in the product that I'm speaking of.
I have also been considering taking epicatechin daily for the health benefits alone. Good input.

Looking forward to your RipFACTOR product. Thank you for constantly bringing the community new options. Truly appreciated!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have also been considering taking epicatechin daily for the health benefits alone. Good input.

Looking forward to your RipFACTOR product. Thank you for constantly bringing the community new options. Truly appreciated!
Thank you. I really appreciate your kind words and support.

I'm going to be making a couple of threads tomorrow - the 2022 version of the tell us what you want from us thread and then another thread about some upcoming things. I hope you'll participate or at least follow along.

It's been a frustrating last few months on here. Kind words and support mean more than you may know.

And as far as Epicatechin, like you said, it has a lot of great overall health benefits - blood pressure, circulation, immune support, and a lot more + the athletic performance benefits. It's the best thing I've ever used for muscular endurance and that's something I struggle a lot with.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I really appreciate your kind words and support.

I'm going to be making a couple of threads tomorrow - the 2022 version of the tell us what you want from us thread and then another thread about some upcoming things. I hope you'll participate or at least follow along.

It's been a frustrating last few months on here. Kind words and support mean more than you may know.

And as far as Epicatechin, like you said, it has a lot of great overall health benefits - blood pressure, circulation, immune support, and a lot more + the athletic performance benefits. It's the best thing I've ever used for muscular endurance and that's something I struggle a lot with.
Stay strong, brother. The internet is full of smart-mouthed, uninformed, unintelligent and combative people, which is why I rarely post (though, we have some great members here). Hope you stay the course with your informative and helpful posts - and keep releasing quality, evidence-based products.

I will check out the other threads you mentioned now. Again, thank you for your contributions and look for to seeing what you have in store for the board in 2022.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stay strong, brother. The internet is full of smart-mouthed, uninformed, unintelligent and combative people, which is why I rarely post (though, we have some great members here). Hope you stay the course with your informative and helpful posts - and keep releasing quality, evidence-based products.

I will check out the other threads you mentioned now. Again, thank you for your contributions and look for to seeing what you have in store for the board in 2022.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm sorry, I hadn't had the chance to get the new threads up yet like I thought but am going to try my best to today or tomorrow.