Thoughts on 1st cycle (Epi+LMG)

Vitamin_C

Awards
Wondering what thoughts on a Epi/LMG cycle is for a first timer? Thought on running it as so:

Epi: 0/30/30/40/50/60
LMG: 75/75/100/100/125/150

So what are the thoughts? 5'10 180 12% 22yo

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for a cycle critique youre missing the pct

Vitamin_C

Awards
Well I didn't really want to type out my PCT if the cycle was going to get shot down anyway but here's what I would run:

Nolva: 20/10/10/10
Forma
L-Dope
HCGenerate/Natty TB

I did wanna get some recommendations on what to take to avoid prolactin sides tho. Thanks

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Does HCGen have Ldopa in it as well? I've been told Inhibit P and Prolactrone work for Prolactin sides, but they have Ldopa as well. Don't go ODing on it adding from multiple sources.

Prami and Caber are the RC/Rx grade dopamine agonist drugs. I don't know enough about LMG so I don't know what level of P control is needed...

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I think a stack for a first cycle is a bad idea, by the way. I wouldn't stack the LMG without having experience with the Epi as a standalone cycle first.

What are your goals?

Vitamin_C

Awards
Yeah I figured I'd be told not to stack for my 1st cycle. My goal for now is to hit 200 by summer while staying around the same BF%

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
This is a great stack IMO. You should run the epi from week 1 at 30 mg. u probably won't notice anything until u hit 40 and above from personal experience. Get ready to get bulked and hard with a good diet. I would also add stano in there at 800 mgs throughout because u could get very lethargic from the epi.

Vitamin_C

Awards
I actually really wanted to put stano in this cycle but I figured two compounds was pushing it so 3 would defiantly be too much

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
U need a test base in there or you're going to feel like garbage. Use stano or tramsaderm

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Strange combo for me to take a very dry cutting compound like Epi and put with it a fairly wet bulker like LMG.

What is the goal of the cycle?

I would suggest if leaner results are the target Epi and Tren being a better bet or if bulking LMG and Mechabol or ProMag clone would be good options.

Vitamin_C

Awards
My idea was using Epi with LMG would erase the need of an AI while making a solid stack, no? My goal is to bulk.