Thoughts on 100mg 8week Tren cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealChad1212

Awards
Iam basically at the end of my natural potential,how much gains can I get from this on a lean bulk + I might add Rad140 to it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As in just tren? No test?

the way you say your at the end of your natural potential makes me think this would be a first cycle?

if so then tren isn’t the place to start bro. It’s a great compound for sure but it’s the equivalent of going to a Hooker for the first time and getting the shiit on your chest special straight off the bat......you wanna start with just some normal sex you know, or even a blowie.

there’s zero point adding rad to tren as a first cycle (or as any cycle imo)

some questions need answers to give you proper advice

- how old
- how long training
- current stats (body and lifts)
- what makes you think you’ve reached natural potential?

RealChad1212

Awards
As in just tren? No test?

the way you say your at the end of your natural potential makes me think this would be a first cycle?

if so then tren isn’t the place to start bro. It’s a great compound for sure but it’s the equivalent of going to a Hooker for the first time and getting the shiit on your chest special straight off the bat......you wanna start with just some normal sex you know, or even a blowie.

there’s zero point adding rad to tren as a first cycle (or as any cycle imo)

some questions need answers to give you proper advice

- how old
- how long training
- current stats (body and lifts)
- what makes you think you’ve reached natural potential?
Well first of all thanks for the reply
This might sound shocking to you but Iam 16 in adult body,I started my puberty way too early and my doctor said that Iam biologically around 20+
Ive been lifting for 3-4 years,yeah Ik that I actually haven’t reached my full natural potential but Iam trying to gain as much muscles as I can during my teen years and believe me or not,I do not care as much about some side effects

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well first of all thanks for the reply
This might sound shocking to you but Iam 16 in adult body,I started my puberty way too early and my doctor said that Iam biologically around 20+
Ive been lifting for 3-4 years,yeah Ik that I actually haven’t reached my full natural potential but Iam trying to gain as much muscles as I can during my teen years and believe me or not,I do not care as much about some side effects
OMG... Please do not start AAS yet. You're only 16 for God's sake! You still have plenty of natural growing to do. I have a friend who's 22 and is always trying to talk me in to getting him on a cycle because he sees me and some other guys reap benefits from it, but the truth is is that this 22 year old is still progressing beautifully without AAS. I know you don't want to hear this, but please wait until you're 25 at very least... Preferably 30's. If you're worried about your natural testosterone production, go see a doc... But I dont believe that's the case here.
Diet and training are what you should be focusing on. You could possibly destroy your natty production off the very first cycle, it's best to wait till later.

RealChad1212

Awards
OMG... Please do not start AAS yet. You're only 16 for God's sake! You still have plenty of natural growing to do. I have a friend who's 22 and is always trying to talk me in to getting him on a cycle because he sees me and some other guys reap benefits from it, but the truth is is that this 22 year old is still progressing beautifully without AAS. I know you don't want to hear this, but please wait until you're 25 at very least... Preferably 30's. If you're worried about your natural testosterone production, go see a doc... But I dont believe that's the case here.
Diet and training are what you should be focusing on. You could possibly destroy your natty production off the very first cycle, it's best to wait till later.
Thanks for the reply
My testosterone is pretty high and Iam not bragging but I think that my genetics are pretty good
Problem is that Iam inpatient,seeing all those fake natty models who are year or two older than me is fucking up my self esteem,I want to spend my ,,prime’’ years of life by being the best version of myself
Imagine
16yo guy,muscular as ****,all girls are around him while other guys are just jealously looking at him
I know plenty of minors who have tried PEDs and have achieved pretty amazing results without much side effects
I would do anything in my power to prevent the side effects and still remain my testosterone

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
16 in a 20 year olds body??
well, you need to be in a 21 year old body little bro.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are not at your genetic potential. It takes close to 10 years of absolute dedication to reach someone’s natural potential. A 16-20 years old has no idea or enough experience yet to know what’s a perfect and dialed in nutrition, diet plan with weekly/monthly changes nor a planned workout plan and intensity. You’re far from it little buddy.

RealChad1212

Awards
You are not at your genetic potential. It takes close to 10 years of absolute dedication to reach someone’s natural potential. A 16-20 years old has no idea or enough experience yet to know what’s a perfect and dialed in nutrition, diet plan with weekly/monthly changes nor a planned workout plan and intensity. You’re far from it little buddy.
I just want some unnatural results

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply
My testosterone is pretty high and Iam not bragging but I think that my genetics are pretty good
Problem is that Iam inpatient,seeing all those fake natty models who are year or two older than me is fucking up my self esteem,I want to spend my ,,prime’’ years of life by being the best version of myself
Imagine
16yo guy,muscular as ****,all girls are around him while other guys are just jealously looking at him
I know plenty of minors who have tried PEDs and have achieved pretty amazing results without much side effects
I would do anything in my power to prevent the side effects and still remain my testosterone
I won’t do the whole ‘your too young thing’, everyone else is gonna cover that.

but, you said you have good genetics, if that’s true then you will achieve a better physique naturally than most guys can achieve with steroids. I’ve got bad genetics and I know guys who are totally natural that look way better than me, despite me using gear for 3 years.

if you are serious about your training and diet then your gonna get all the girls without roids bro.

if your not serious about your training and diet then roids aren’t gonna help you much..... it’s just how it is.

you say know about not caring about side effects but in 10 years when you can’t have kids you might? Or when you look great but can’t **** any of the girls who want you cause of erectile disfunction (this genuinely happens bro).

I’m not gonna be harsh on you as I remember what I was like at that age. I was unbreakable, I didn’t care about the future, just about having a good time. I made choices that still live with me today, things I would do differently,

don’t be in too much of a rush to grow up brother, life is long if you look after your body, you have so much time to experience and do all the things. Honestly, what seems like it’s important now might not be in 5 years.

remember, certain things in life can’t be changed, don’t rush those things.

oh, and yeah defo don’t do tren first.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want some unnatural results
Then ask your question honestly and just say I’m an idiot and I want to do a cycle at 16 years old because I don’t want to wait. Don’t try to lie by saying you’re genetically capped and you’re a 20 years old in a 16 years old body?? which is absolutely ridiculous. By the way it’s completely illegal for any of us to talk to you about steroids because you’re a minor. Nobody will help you here. Be safe and leave this idea before you ruin your life .

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to see some pics otherwise this is just claims on the net

and despite his claims he is not a 16 year old with the schooling and research necessary to do a cycle. It’s not just the brawn but the brains as well

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're asking our advice on how to mess yourself up.
That's not going to happen.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d like to see some pics otherwise this is just claims on the net

and despite his claims he is not a 16 year old with the schooling and research necessary to do a cycle. It’s not just the brawn but the brains as well
Kids aren't even allowed to post here.

👋

RealChad1212

Awards
I won’t do the whole ‘your too young thing’, everyone else is gonna cover that.

but, you said you have good genetics, if that’s true then you will achieve a better physique naturally than most guys can achieve with steroids. I’ve got bad genetics and I know guys who are totally natural that look way better than me, despite me using gear for 3 years.

if you are serious about your training and diet then your gonna get all the girls without roids bro.

if your not serious about your training and diet then roids aren’t gonna help you much..... it’s just how it is.

you say know about not caring about side effects but in 10 years when you can’t have kids you might? Or when you look great but can’t **** any of the girls who want you cause of erectile disfunction (this genuinely happens bro).

I’m not gonna be harsh on you as I remember what I was like at that age. I was unbreakable, I didn’t care about the future, just about having a good time. I made choices that still live with me today, things I would do differently,

don’t be in too much of a rush to grow up brother, life is long if you look after your body, you have so much time to experience and do all the things. Honestly, what seems like it’s important now might not be in 5 years.

remember, certain things in life can’t be changed, don’t rush those things.

oh, and yeah defo don’t do tren first.
Thanks bro
But that idea of the perfect body is stronger than me
Should I only use weak sarms and prohormones like Epistane

RealChad1212

Awards
Then ask your question honestly and just say I’m an idiot and I want to do a cycle at 16 years old because I don’t want to wait. Don’t try to lie by saying you’re genetically capped and you’re a 20 years old in a 16 years old body?? which is absolutely ridiculous. By the way it’s completely illegal for any of us to talk to you about steroids because you’re a minor. Nobody will help you here. Be safe and leave this idea before you ruin your life .
I started my puberty ridiculously early so Iam fully developed by now

Status
Not open for further replies.