Thoughts of me running M-sten for first PH?

Glaced

Awards
Like as said in the title ive never ran a PH, im really interested in gaining mad strength and lean muscle. i just wanna know your guys's thoughts of msten

also im very new to doing PH's and my friend told me i need to run Milk thistle, and some fish oil along with msten. as well as nolva or pct 3x with it?

i just need some opinions and some help as far as how long i should run msten and how long to pct for.

ive been lifting pretty modereatly for the las 2 years and i really wanna get into gear and get my body blown outa the water for summer.

im 21 years old, 6'0 and 168 and im already pretty lean.

BrandonH1083

Awards
I ran msten for my 1st cycle. I gained 16lbs and only kept like 8 because i was dumb and stupid and didnt have a serm. As long as you get real nolva (tamoxifen) and have liver support and a MAX of 4 weeks pretty low dosed, you should be alright

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like as said in the title ive never ran a PH, im really interested in gaining mad strength and lean muscle. i just wanna know your guys's thoughts of msten.
If you're interested in gaining "mad strength", lift heavy weights with very strict form, contracting the muscle fully, and adjust your diet so you have the a substantial amount of calorie-dense food to fuel your heavy, intense workouts and to recover from them.
also im very new to doing PH's and my friend told me i need to run Milk thistle, and some fish oil along with msten. as well as nolva or pct 3x with it?.
Never listen to "that" friend. You should run a supplement or medication(or have available) for each potential side effect, and understand why you are taking it, what it does, and the proper dosage. More importantly, you should not be taking Nolvadex during cycle(unless for gyno prevention). It is a SERM which is the backbone of your post cycle therapy. And pct3x is not a SERM, so if you chose to use that, in my opinion, you would not have a post-cycle.

i just need some opinions and some help as far as how long i should run msten and how long to pct for.
A simple google search would reveal everything you could ever need to know about M-sten----The absolute harshest, toxic oral steroid currently available legally.
This would include how long you should run it and you shouldn't run any hormone unless you have an understanding of how long a typical pct is.

ive been lifting pretty modereatly for the las 2 years and i really wanna get into gear and get my body blown outa the water for summer.
I can appreciate that, but at 168 pounds and 21 years old, food should give you very similar results to M-sten(all of which you can keep and maintain), because you are underweight and most likely have mild steroid-like levels of testosterone already.

Glaced

Awards
I ran msten for my 1st cycle. I gained 16lbs and only kept like 8 because i was dumb and stupid and didnt have a serm. As long as you get real nolva (tamoxifen) and have liver support and a MAX of 4 weeks pretty low dosed, you should be alright

Thanks for your input. Also what's a serm? And yes it is real nolva my friend has it (I know it's not the fake ****) cause he's roiding aswell. Also what do you recommend as far as a support ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SERM is an acronym for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator...
Let's take a look at what SERM's do and our SERM options. SERM's, by definition, compete for the space that Estrogen binds to. This receptor is then full and cannot accept the estrogen and therefore cannot produce the effects of estrogen. Some of the more popular SERM's are: Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid), Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Toremifene Citrate (Fareston), and Raloxifene hydrochloride (Evista).

Bro, I didn't write ^this^, I copied and pasted it. That google thing is incredible, you'll love it....

Glaced

Awards
SERM is an acronym for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator...
Let's take a look at what SERM's do and our SERM options. SERM's, by definition, compete for the space that Estrogen binds to. This receptor is then full and cannot accept the estrogen and therefore cannot produce the effects of estrogen. Some of the more popular SERM's are: Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid), Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Toremifene Citrate (Fareston), and Raloxifene hydrochloride (Evista).

Bro, I didn't write ^this^, I copied and pasted it. That google thing is incredible, you'll love it....

Lol thanks man, lots of really good info! Appreciate it

Mystere3

Awards
I wouldn't run anything but if you're going to definitely don't run msten. Go with epi.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol thanks man, lots of really good info! Appreciate it
I'm by no means an expert, but I like to know as much as I can about each compound available, how they coincide with my goals for that time period, a basic understanding of what anabolic steroids do in the body, and most important of all: Each and every potential side effect and a supplement/drug or countermeasure to negate those effects , which I would have in my possession long before even starting the cycle.
Things like:

Increased blood pressure
HDL/LDL/Lipid health
Prostate issues
Liver support
Thyroid complications(not common)
Insomnia and anxiety
Back/Calf pumps
Acne, aggression, profuse sweating
Hair loss, MPB
gynecomastia
Lethargy
Appetite loss
Interactions with antidepressants, or hepatoxic drugs
Libido loss or complete sexual dysfunction
testicular atrophy

There's a lot of potential issues here. I would advise:
1. Find a better steroid better suited for a first time user(epistane, h-drol are the gold standard for this) with limited side effects.
2. Define your goals currently and choose your compound based on what aligns with them.
3. Read logs from others as well as a compound profile(there's a website just for this) so you know everything there is to know about what you are about to take, including suggested dosage, anticipated results, side effects.
4. Read the Post Cycle forum and its Stickies. Learn to build a PCT that has a serm, as well as some otc products that will help(perhaps a blend of test boosters/recovery supplement (LGI Rehab is a good example), cortisol control(Reduce XT), a lot of guys still throw d-aspartic acid in here.) Maybe an AI on hand in case of rebound gyno.
5. I could keep going but you get it....