Thoughts for 1st bulking cycle? Msten and Epiandro combo? 3rd cycle overall.

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
So I'm coming up on my 3rd cycle with pro-hormones overall, and every cycle I've done has been a cut/recomp cycle, first cycle was Trenavar and Epistane, second was 1-Andro and Epiandro (which I had great results from) but now I plan to do my first bulking cycle this time and I'm pretty pumped!!! I saw pretty good results from my 1-Andro and Epiandro cycle which was last cycle, I haven't tried 4-Andro before but I heard it does give great mass/size results and that's what I'm aiming for!! I wasn't even eating fairly heavy amount of calories on the 1-andro and epiandro cycle, and I went like 2 weeks during Christmas with no exercise and I still had great results. My muscles were full af and hard, vascularity was through the roof, I could be standing and veins would be pronounced in my arms and I absolutely loved it, my girlfriend loved it too, not too mention the sex drive and hard ass erections I would get lol, she wondered who the hell I became! Lol. But My bottom line question is what would most recommend for my 1st bulking cycle? I want noticeable results, the most mass/size I can obtain from a cycle WHILST minimizing side effects, I'm more concerned with just minimizing ANY and ALL Gyno risks. Libido, lethargy, Acne, all of that idgaf about, Gyno and lactation are all I care about preventing. I'm fairly sensitive to lactation ive found out, not a **** ton but if I squeezed hard enough a little bit would come out, not a lot. Never experience puffy nipples or anything like that, just lactation and some more acne popping up. I've been recommended just Msten alone for 4-6 weeks dosed at anywhere from 20-30 mg and then some say to just go with 1-andro and 4-andro since my body has been introduced to the Andros before. but after further research I've come down to thinking of the following cycle. Like I said, I want exceptionally increased size and mass whilst still maintaining vascularity and a slim full look, I don't want to bloat.

Cycle:

4 weeks of Msten: 8/12/20/30
(Msten incorporated into last 4 weeks of Epiandro)
8 weeks epiandro: 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Oncycle supports:

TUDCA: 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Joint XT: as bottle describes
Ar1macare pro: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Kings Blood: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10

Like I said, I'm aiming for NOTICEABLE size and gain, maintain my vascularity, and minimize any and all possibility of gyno or lactation risk. Money isn't a factor to me so please list anything you feel would be beneficial for me on this cycle, pct, etc. thanks for your feedback. I want strictly oral products, I don't want to juice.