Thought on a tren/4andro/halo cycle

Jr94

Awards
So I'm thinking about running a tren/4andro/halo cycle this summer and need some opinions. I've run tren/ epi before and halo/yk but not tren/halo. I've read that with tren (and most PHs) it's good to run a test base along with it so I'm for sure running 4andro.

My 2 thoughts are:

1) Do an 8 week tren/4andro/halo cycle running all 3 the entire time.

2) Do an 8 week cycle of 4andro, starting with tren/4andro and bridging to halo/4andro in the middle.

Number one in my opinion seems straight forward and isn't to complicated, but my goal is to end the cycle with a semi-dry physique which is why I'm thinking about number 2. I figured if I bridged the tren to halo id get the size/strength from tren and use the halo to recomp on the final stretch.

Let me know what you think. I've got about 3 months to plan this so I'm trying to fine tune this to get the best results.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actual tren bro? (I.e not some ph with a tren like name?

If so I’d have thought you want actual injectable test as a base. Can’t see 4-andro doing sh!t for tren (but I’ve not run it so hopefully more experienced members will help you out).......

Jr94

Awards
Actual tren bro? (I.e not some ph with a tren like name?

If so I’d have thought you want actual injectable test as a base. Can’t see 4-andro doing sh!t for tren (but I’ve not run it so hopefully more experienced members will help you out).......
No trenavar sorry, if I was using real tren I would definitely use injectable test lol