Thorsdad31 gaining solid muscle with epiandro (sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 38 rest day no workout today but worked my a$$ off sweat like crazy paving today spreaf the dose out 2 this mornig 2 in afternoon 1 before bed sad to see this cycle end body still feels excellent more updates to come

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 38 rest day no workout today but worked my a$$ off sweat like crazy paving today spreaf the dose out 2 this mornig 2 in afternoon 1 before bed sad to see this cycle end body still feels excellent more updates to come
Paving is like doing cardio in hell!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 39 active rest day cardio/boxing today was a good day until 2 oclock 1 of my buddies i play softball with was shot and killed last night the police are investigating his death he left behind a wife 2 sons and a baby girl he was 28 years old . on a brighter note the wife and i had a solid workout this morning 20 min of cardio and 5 5 minute rounds of boxing i use to train back in the day took all 5 caps pre workout felt real good . tomorrow is my last day i will post workout and final review on this awesome product

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 39 active rest day cardio/boxing today was a good day until 2 oclock 1 of my buddies i play softball with was shot and killed last night the police are investigating his death he left behind a wife 2 sons and a baby girl he was 28 years old . on a brighter note the wife and i had a solid workout this morning 20 min of cardio and 5 5 minute rounds of boxing i use to train back in the day took all 5 caps pre workout felt real good . tomorrow is my last day i will post workout and final review on this awesome product
Brother, I am sorry for the loss, I've been there. Your log has been amazing and a joy to follow. Looking forward to your final review!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Brother, I am sorry for the loss, I've been there. Your log has been amazing and a joy to follow. Looking forward to your final review!!
Thank u on both its a crazy situation

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 40 final day of cycle did a 8 a.m workout and it kicked my butt took all 5 caps pre workout .
5 rounds incline leverage bench 85lbs each side reps 7-15
Dead lift 135lbs reps 8-12
Bent over row 135 reps 8-10
Squat 135lbs 8reps
15 minutes max trainer
Morning weight was 295.0 had a great workout and a great run .

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Final review 1st off thanks again to Marms and focused nutrition u have a new customer epi andro elite for me was dam good .
Strength- was excellent all the way through felt good with 3 caps and got better moving up to 4 then 5 caps
Libido- awesome all the way through
Size gain- did not measure befor hand should of but all of my shirts are tighter felt like i added some goos mass
Side effects- big fat 0 felt great all tbe way thru
Sleep quality- excellent even with a newborn i woke up felling rested

Overall i would recommend this to anyone it was a great run for it compares to old epi kinda no sides and gains is a win win i will run and log this again but i will run at 5 caps pwo next time i will post before and after pics and video of todays workout this is definitely a quality supplement from a quality company