Thomas' OxyECA log by LeCheek Nutrition

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took two OxyECA Black again yesterday. The exercise was Yoga, so nothing excruciating. I did feel a little queazy around 3:15, but my calories were really low. I ate a few bites of chicken and a cup of mixed veggies and was good to go.

Speaking of calories, I've been hanging around 2600-3000 all week except Tuesday. I'm trying to keep it there through Sunday and then go back to 2000'ish. I was reading on other logs that you shouldn't keep your calories too low for too long, and I was 1600-2200 for about 6-7 weeks. Mostly on that lower end. My weight hasn't changed so hopefully I'm getting some muscle gains in. I'm going to finish strong starting Monday!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the OxyECA Black at 7:20. I figure my wife would be up and I could knock out my workout, but no.

So, I scrubbed the kitchen, mopped the floors, pledged and windexed all of our living room and dining room furniture, and now I'm starting on laundry. I can't stop moving. She need to wake up before I wear myself down doing housework.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the OxyECA Black at 7:20. I figure my wife would be up and I could knock out my workout, but no.

So, I scrubbed the kitchen, mopped the floors, pledged and windexed all of our living room and dining room furniture, and now I'm starting on laundry. I can't stop moving. She need to wake up before I wear myself down doing housework.
So is my house next hahaha. I have done this before.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday was Back and Legs. The WO was so-so. I got a horrible headache on my first set of pull-ups, so I ended up taking a break and finishing later with no pull-ups. 50# lawnmowers to max instead. Caffeine overload maybe?

Saturday was Kenpo X. 5# weights on almost every upper body block/punch; 10#'s on elbow series, horse stance blocks, star blocks, vertical punches (100, then 5's for another 30), and a couple of others. I had amazing energy and no headache, thank God!

Today is Stretch/Rest day, but I did Ab Ripper X and the first half of Yoga. I took in no stims today. By the time I got home from church and started it was 11, so I skipped Endurance and OxyECA, and just ate immediately after exercising. Did a lot the last two weeks so I didn't want to make myself want to do any lifting.
Today's calories: LOL....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is what happened to me when I took a sample of OxyECA Black for the first time. I became Mr Productive

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my first OxyECA at 6:30am and my second at 11:45.

I had a (crud) job to do today so I didn't workout until after picking up the kiddo. I expected Plyometrics to kick my butt after gutting two bathrooms, but I had extreme energy. I did more reps on that then I've done previously, and I am usually more energetic in the AM.

Yesterday I had 2230 cals, 210g protein
Today will be 1650cals, 176g protein.
(I'm trying to make up for this past weekend so ill take huge deficits on non-lifting days)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I had a (crud) job to do today so I didn't workout until after picking up the kiddo. I expected Plyometrics to kick my butt after gutting two bathrooms, but I had extreme energy. I did more reps on that then I've done previously, and I am usually more energetic in the AM.

(I'm trying to make up for this past weekend so ill take huge deficits on non-lifting days)
Good stuff bro. I too had an insane plyo experience at 1700 when I got home from work. Strange because I was totally out of energy at work.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good stuff bro. I too had an insane plyo experience at 1700 when I got home from work. Strange because I was totally out of energy at work.

NICE!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight holding at 188.0 give or take a pound.

1/2 scoop Endurance @ 6:00, then another 1/2 during a short lift before work:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365015854.633578.jpg

OxyECA Black taken @ 6:45
I was called and told not to head to the job until 9 so I knocked out p90x back & biceps. I also took a 2nd Endurance scoop during B&B.
Every back exercise was up from last weeks. My biceps went down, but fatigue started kicking in from the Bi's pre-WO.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365015877.557612.jpg

The work I did today was weed eating/hedging for a friends landscaping business. My energy level and my biceps held strong all day. I forgot to take my vitamin bag to work so I did not take a second OxyECA Black. It's now after 3 and I'm not brave enough to take one now.

The wife wants to take the boat out Friday if its not raining, so I may be doubling up the p90x WO's tomorrow.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout. Looks like you did extra biceps?
I did. I wanted to get some in before helping Russ in case my arms took a beating before p90x, but it worked out great. I thought I texted my routine to you...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout. Looks like you did extra biceps?
I did. I wanted to get some in before helping Russ in case my arms took a beating before p90x, but it worked out great. I thought I texted my routine to you...

I like how you guys are there to help each other out in the logs. Im just saying.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how you guys are there to help each other out in the logs. Im just saying.
I'm glad we're doing the same routine. We are already planning our next routine after p90x is over.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No workout today yet. Headed in to gut another bathroom, two kitchens, and two apartments' carpets. Hopefully today is the last day that I'll be able to tell my BIL that I'm available to help him. :)

OxyECA Black taken at 7:30, right before leaving for work. 2nd planned for noon. Ready to tear this s*** up! Not sure what WO's ill be doing today...

They're running late to let me in so I'm just kinda jabbering... lol

Also, looking at some of the other logs and posts; some of the abbreviations look like Chinese to me. I need to start writing them down to google later.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got off early because some a**hole complained that I was making too much noise and he works nights. Fortunately, that gave me time for a short WO before picking up the kiddo and doing Yoga X. Wasn't feeling it on the DB presses; I stopped myself 2 reps short of what I could've but I let a small arm shake scare me.

Oh, here's proof that I told drewsicle3210 what I was going to do:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365101821.498993.jpg

Chest:
Push-ups x30
DB press: 80x11, 90x6, 80x9, 70x9
-----------
SuperSet-
Overhead (rope) cable Tricep press:
120x13, 140x6, 120x9
Close grip BB press:
145x7, 135x9, 115x9
-----------
SuperSet-
DB Incline Fly:
45x10, x7, 40x10

Cable lower chest raise:
50x12, x8, 45x10
----------
SuperSet 3:
Cable kickbacks: sets a=1, b=2, c=3
***palm back: a) 27.5x8 b) 25x8 c) 17.5x10
***palm forward: a)22.5x5 b) 20x5-r/4-l c) 17.5x2

Alternating one arm push-up with medi ball support:
a) x6 total alternating
b) x5left/x5right
c) same as C

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got off early because some a**hole complained that I was making too much noise and he works nights. Fortunately, that gave me time for a short WO before picking up the kiddo and doing Yoga X. Wasn't feeling it on the DB presses; I stopped myself 2 reps short of what I could've but I let a small arm shake scare me.

Oh, here's proof that I told drewsicle3210 what I was going to do:
View attachment 78295

Chest:
Push-ups x30
DB press: 80x11, 90x6, 80x9, 70x9
-----------
SuperSet-
Overhead (rope) cable Tricep press:
120x13, 140x6, 120x9
Close grip BB press:
145x7, 135x9, 115x9
-----------
SuperSet-
DB Incline Fly:
45x10, x7, 40x10

Cable lower chest raise:
50x12, x8, 45x10
----------
SuperSet 3:
Cable kickbacks: sets a=1, b=2, c=3
***palm back: a) 27.5x8 b) 25x8 c) 17.5x10
***palm forward: a)22.5x5 b) 20x5-r/4-l c) 17.5x2

Alternating one arm push-up with medi ball support:
a) x6 total alternating
b) x5left/x5right
c) same as C
And... It worked.
Long distance motivation!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365102261.151740.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished the first half of Yoga X. It's tough enough already, but after doing Chest/Tri's it's a killer. I know you don't know what I mean if you haven't done Yoga before... but pretty much live with all your weight on your arms or in a lunge.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Side Note: On my last exercise log I meant *Same as B*, not C.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good googa mooga!!

Great workout for a Thursday!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife was sleeping, but I was ready to knock out my exercise. So, I went to the gym to do Legs and Back instead if p90x. I enjoyed the change up. Ill have to do Ab ripper later.

Treadmill:
One min each: 3.7, 6, 6.5, 7, 3.7

SuperSet 1:
Leg Press: (w/u: 180x??? Slow reps) 360x10, 450x11, 540x1 + 540x5 (WTF!!!!?? Damn you, p90x!! Way light!), 450x10, 360x15
FWIW, my ROM is perfect.

Chin-up/pull-up (alternating): x7, x5+1, 5, x6, x5, x5
-------
SS 2:
Calves on leg press machine:
Straight 630x12, toes in 630x11, toes out 630x15
*These sets with the nest exercise, not mowers* 720: str x9, out x10, in x10

Lawnmowers: 80x10, 90x7, 80x10
-------
ISO close grip pull downs:
270x12, 360x5, 320x7, 270x9, 180 alternating x15 each
-------
Close grip pull-ups with row bar done in between the last 3 sets of ISO pull downs.
x7, x6, x5

Last: Chin-ups x3

I haven't been at the gym much since starting p90x, but people who would say hello to me before were somewhat mean-mugging me. Mostly the out of shape or same-routine guys. WTF is up with that? I lose a little fat and all of a sudden you're a cawk???

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife was sleeping, but I was ready to knock out my exercise. So, I went to the gym to do Legs and Back instead if p90x. I enjoyed the change up. Ill have to do Ab ripper later.

Treadmill:
One min each: 3.7, 6, 6.5, 7, 3.7

SuperSet 1:
Leg Press: (w/u: 180x??? Slow reps) 360x10, 450x11, 540x1 + 540x5 (WTF!!!!?? Damn you, p90x!! Way light!), 450x10, 360x15
FWIW, my ROM is perfect.

Chin-up/pull-up (alternating): x7, x5+1, 5, x6, x5, x5
-------
SS 2:
Calves on leg press machine:
Straight 630x12, toes in 630x11, toes out 630x15
*These sets with the nest exercise, not mowers* 720: str x9, out x10, in x10

Lawnmowers: 80x10, 90x7, 80x10
-------
ISO close grip pull downs:
270x12, 360x5, 320x7, 270x9, 180 alternating x15 each
-------
Close grip pull-ups with row bar done in between the last 3 sets of ISO pull downs.
x7, x6, x5

Last: Chin-ups x3

I haven't been at the gym much since starting p90x, but people who would say hello to me before were somewhat mean-mugging me. Mostly the out of shape or same-routine guys. WTF is up with that? I lose a little fat and all of a sudden you're a cawk???

Gotta love people. Nice workout changeup.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang. I busted out the P90X workout this morning. I would have liked to get this workout done though. I may hit some squats later.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm coming down with something... I feel like I forced calories in yesterday all day long, but I ended up between 1100-1300 for the day. My weight yesterday was 187.4, and today it is 183.6
Some of that is sodium loss after running out of Easter leftovers, but some is my extremely empty stomach.

Anyway, I have to participate in a 5K walk this morning for my wife's job and we'll see how I feel later. If I'm feeling worse it may be a stim/workout free weekend.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run circles around the fatties and lazy's and you will feel great afterwards.
Not saying be rude either though.

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run circles around the fatties and lazy's and you will feel great afterwards.
Not saying be rude either though.

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....
I was excited about running my first 5K. Even tried to get others to do it with me. But noooo running. :(

I forgot to add...
Yesterday at the gym my legs looked vascular as heck. OxyECA Black is cutting me up nicely.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was excited about running my first 5K. Even tried to get others to do it with me. But noooo running. :(

I forgot to add...
Yesterday at the gym my legs looked vascular as heck. OxyECA Black is cutting me up nicely.
I am excited to get my log up. That is going to be my final cutting supp before go time.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still taking a break. Coughing up phlem today so whatever I had, is leaving.

I was totally lazy though. I built a second chicken coop Friday, walked all over Jax Beach yesterday, and today I'm replacing my moms well-pump. Still burning cals.

Yesterday I ate a salad. And wings... about 25 all day. And fries. And cole slaw. It was heaven.

Today's weight is back to 188.4, pre-BM and post coffee.
:)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*wasn't* totally lazy. :/

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the two day delay. Was sick all weekend, somewhat even yesterday, and I had to fill out paperwork + background/drug test for a new job yesterday....

Today's weight: 186.2

****Yesterday's Workout-------

Treadmill:
3.7x2min
1 min each:
5.5 (144HR), 3.7, 6.0 (154), 3.7, 7.0 (164), 3.7
3.5x2m

Stretch

Note: First day without gloves.

The goal is high rep. 10+ on everything, and some sort of pyramid on bench. 10-15-20-15-10

LOG:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538919.085858.jpg

I did not do the Yoga X. I started to but only got about 20 min in and my stomach just blew up on me.

***** This morning I did Core Synergistic's and had an amazing WO.
Midway through Core I took a pic. Getting closer to my 6-pack:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538987.780847.jpg

Afterwards, I went back to my moms and replaced her pump again. The dang thing was the wrong style.

I took my AM OxyECA Black at 9:30 after Core, and took my second at 12:30. Today was the first day without taking Endurance BCAA's an I definitely missed them, but I still have crazy energy with the OxyECA Black. Just no pump.

My second exercise today:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538933.154491.jpg

-----
My calorie goal today is 1500 with 175p/71c/57f
The fat will probably lower because I am starting to talk myself into dropping the 2-tblsp bleu cheese for dinner. I just have to replace those cals.

This week is going to be a huge deficit week!

Here are my measurements taken this morning. I have to re-measure Sunday for my p90x group too so ill post new ones then:
Area/day 1 (3/6) /today/change

Neck: 15.94 • 15.75 • (-.19")
Arm: 15.81 • 15.625 • (-.185")
Waist: 38.5 • 36.5 • (-2 frickin' inches!!!!!)
Hips: 37.25 • 36.625 • (-.625")
Calves: 15.33 • 15.5 • (+.17")
Chest: 41.75 • 41.375 • (-.375" *Damn)
Thighs: 25.25 • 24.5 (-.75")

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Change:
1580 cals
173p/113c/44f

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow bro, look at you. A fucggin P90X success sory, and we aren't even done!!

That OxyECA is shredding you up.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
184.4 weight

WORKOUT #1:

Treadmill warmup:
3.7, 5.5, 6.5, 3.5 (144HR), 7, 7, 3.7 (168), 3.5 (124)

Stretching--

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365601842.205057.jpg

Headed home to take my first OxyECA Black, do some house chores, then do Kenpo X Plus after lunch.

This will probably be my last week being able to do two-a-days, at least every weekday.

I haven't planned all my meals yet so i'll post them later.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
184.4 weight

WORKOUT #1:

Treadmill warmup:
3.7, 5.5, 6.5, 3.5 (144HR), 7, 7, 3.7 (168), 3.5 (124)

Stretching--

View attachment 78671

Headed home to take my first OxyECA Black, do some house chores, then do Kenpo X Plus after lunch.

This will probably be my last week being able to do two-a-days, at least every weekday.

I haven't planned all my meals yet so i'll post them later.
I am so fuggin swamped with work and homework. I will be lucky if I have time to fuggin eat. I am going to have to do my gym workout at lunch time I guess, and then do my P90X after the family is asleep? I may have to bag the Kenpo

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so fuggin swamped with work and homework. I will be lucky if I have time to fuggin eat. I am going to have to do my gym workout at lunch time I guess, and then do my P90X after the family is asleep? I may have to bag the Kenpo
That's fine bro. Best Ranger runs through Sunday, right?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to add this....

I finally pinpointed where the headaches came from. Sinuses. Tidy is day two taking an allergy pill and 600mg ibuprofen as soon as I wake up an I'm good all day. I only mentioned the headache on days where it was >6 in pain, but it was there every day since I first got one. Yesterday it was <2, today is zero. Two more days like this and ill start taking the OxyECA Black before my lifts again, but not on Plyometrics day. :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established