This really F*cking Pissed me off today

garyrabbit

Awards
Was driving in town today and a anti-war protester was driving around with a USA Flag on the antenna flying upside down. Being a prior military and proud to have served and proud of My country,I really wanted to stop the guy kick his sorry ass to Hell and take away the flag from him and fly it proper. This great country is in NO WAY in Distress,other than a few sorry assholes who live the country that have gave them so much!!! BTW this guy was in his 50's,so he wasn't a yoonger kid that didn't know any better(no offense to the younger bro's here)

So what is everyone take on this subject?? I know my view and everyone has the right to their own,but WE ALL do need to support our troops during times as we have going on now.

Peace

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I agree, you should have kicked his ass. There is NO reason to disgrace our flag.

garyrabbit

Awards
Would of but the "Man in Blue" pulled up next to me at the light :rolleyes:

BigAl

Awards
amen WD.....i'm sure that asshole with the upside down flag sure don't mind having his hand out taking his paycheck or retirement check each week...these cats want to show their "disappointment" with our country, but i'm sure not a one of them would be willing to give up any of their "comforts" that our country gives them....losers.................al

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Those are the exact reasons why I don't carry my gun in my car. Punk mother fvckers! Ignorance is bliss!

BTW awesome link wardog LMAO!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
can't stand that ****... he still likely didn't know any better, regardless of his age... flying your country's flag upside down publicly is a pretty loaded statement, and I doubt he thought that much about it... ass kickin time...

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Was driving in town today and a anti-war protester was driving around with a USA Flag on the antenna flying upside down. Being a prior military and proud to have served and proud of My country,I really wanted to stop the guy kick his sorry ass to Hell and take away the flag from him and fly it proper. This great country is in NO WAY in Distress,other than a few sorry assholes who live the country that have gave them so much!!! BTW this guy was in his 50's,so he wasn't a yoonger kid that didn't know any better(no offense to the younger bro's here)

So what is everyone take on this subject?? I know my view and everyone has the right to their own,but WE ALL do need to support our troops during times as we have going on now.

Peace
this is a friggin disgrace.....I am more proud than ever to be an American but I am very ashamed some of my fellow citizens like this jerk seem to wanna dis the US...if he is that unhappy here and wants to fly the flag upside down then he should just leave...I'm sure saddam would be more than happy to have him. and I'd be more than happy for him to go. I'm sick of folks who do not wanna be over here....let 'em leave. Its one thing to disagree...quite another to be downright insulting.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I agree there is no reason to disgrace the flag at all. He was fully within his rights to protest, but to fly an upside down flag is about as inappropriate as it comes...what a jackass. :mad:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
take the flag; then right in sharpie on his windshield....

"thenleave.com"

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
im surprised local law enforcement doesnt harass these people...i think in my town anyone doing that would ahve gotten pulled over ...then as the cop walked to the car..he hits the tail light out..then says...i pulled u over for a broken tail light....then beat the **** out of the driver for resisting arrest..or he can say..i thought he was reaching for a gun..

i hate these assholes...good site WD....i wish you could see the list of registered people

why even let them come back after a year thogh..i say total exile

h19

Sam Arias

Awards

Peace
I might be wrong, but isn't an upside down flag a sign of distress? Like an SOS? Maybe the guy just needed some help...And if he is anti-war, then he definitely needs help.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: This really F*cking Pissed me off today

I might be wrong, but isn't an upside down flag a sign of distress? Like an SOS? Maybe the guy just needed some help...And if he is anti-war, then he definitely needs help.
ya..he needs help... a good kick in the ass. we all know alot of protests went on during vietnam...if any of you bros are old enuf did protesters fly the flag upside down? They dont cover stuff like this in a history class

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This jackass has to stupider than John Rocker. People like that need to live in an oppressive country like Iraq for 1 week to see how amazingly great the U.S.A. is. What a disrespectful SOB. Iraq is terrorist supporting nation and they need to be taken out, it's that easy.

Juggernaut

Awards
you need a loud stereo, and the song bombs over baghdad, and go play it infront of that guys house. That'd teach him.
Bottom line that guys should be **** kicked, thats totally disrespectful and i cant imagine being able to see that and not getting in some type of altercatoin(?spelling).

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am one of those God, Guns and Guts guys so I get what you mean. Morons annoy the hell out of me. They are sadly not worth losing my second amendment rights by kicking their butt though. I also have a pet peeve about people who think borders are meant to be crossed yet lock their own damn doors at night

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am one of those God, Guns and Guts guys so I get what you mean. Morons annoy the hell out of me. They are sadly not worth losing my second amendment rights by kicking their butt though. I also have a pet peeve about people who think borders are meant to be crossed yet lock their own damn doors at night
You responded to a post that’s over a decade and a half old lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m thinking the OP has probably calmed down by now bro

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m thinking the OP has probably calmed down by now bro
By the way he came to an online forum to get that mad about literally anything at all, I actually doubt he is over it lol

"I think everyone has the right to their own opinion but if it's not the same as mine, you're an idiot and I will kick your ass."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
By the way he came to an online forum to get that mad about literally anything at all, I actually doubt he is over it lol

"I think everyone has the right to their own opinion but if it's not the same as mine, you're an idiot and I will kick your ass."
that quote is the anthem for young radical liberals...democrats, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ya..he needs help... a good kick in the ass. we all know alot of protests went on during vietnam...if any of you bros are old enuf did protesters fly the flag upside down? They dont cover stuff like this in a history class
hippies in 60's and 70's wore American flag patch on their ass....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoa. 16 year old thread...

thought-this-thread-was-dead-resurrected-by-aliens.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread opened 2003

OP was last seen:

12-19-2010

It were 7 years of insomnia until finally falling to his death, after successfully reversing a upside down flag on a 300 feet tall flag pole.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry guys did not want to pee in anyone's cheerios ( or protein shake) it did put this in a feed i saw at the bottom of the page hence i thought it was new at the bottom. I see now it says "similar forum threads" with the environment today it seemed new. To each theirr own. no offense to anyone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry guys did not want to pee in anyone's cheerios ( or protein shake) it did put this in a feed i saw at the bottom of the page hence i thought it was new at the bottom. I see now it says "similar forum threads" with the environment today it seemed new. To each theirr own. no offense to anyone
if this is the worst thing you do, you have lived a good life, lol.....

I save apologies for things that really count...just sayin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote