This is my first cycle and I have a few questions before I get started can anyone help?

Texxasmade

Awards
Superdrol 20/mg/ml test enanthate 500mg/ml equipoise 300mg/ml is this a good cycle to start my first stacked cycle?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Usually a first cycle will be your simplist and the one you will remember down the line as one you had great gains from. No idea where you are with you genetic limit or how you train but you won't be disappointed I'd bet 99%

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Superdrol 20/mg/ml test enanthate 500mg/ml equipoise 300mg/ml is this a good cycle to start my first stacked cycle?
Strong first post.

Research or not that is a heavy first cycle and has too many variables. If something comes up and you feel like :poop: you'll have a lot of guesswork to figure out what it was (granted, probably the sdrol). If you get amazing gains, how will you know what it was you were responding so well to?

In your title you call this your "first cycle" but in the first post you say it's your "first stacked cycle". It should be stated that those are two different things. Common advice is not to stack on your first go regardless of what compounds you're looking at running.

Texxasmade

Awards
Strong first post.

Research or not that is a heavy first cycle and has too many variables. If something comes up and you feel like :poop: you'll have a lot of guesswork to figure out what it was (granted, probably the sdrol). If you get amazing gains, how will you know what it was you were responding so well to?

In your title you call this your "first cycle" but in the first post you say it's your "first stacked cycle". It should be stated that those are two different things. Common advice is not to stack on your first go regardless of what compounds you're looking at running.
That's good advice and makes sense when I start it will be my first cycle just to be clear I've never taken any steroids.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's good advice and makes sense when I start it will be my first cycle just to be clear I've never taken any steroids.
just to reiterate what’s already been said, do not do that as a first cycle.

superdrol is one of the strongest steroids there is (and comes with a host of side effects). Thats like going to a Hooker to lose your virginity and asking to be tied up with a burning candle put in your ass while you slam her rusty hole. Save the good stuff bro, plenty of time for all that down the road.

again eq is pointless on a first cycle, you need to see how you respond to test only first. That gives you a solid base from which you can plan future cycles.

you’ll still get gains but how well you respond and any side effects (ie estrogen levels) will allow you to tweak in the future, it may be that you’ll always do best with test as the main player or it may be that you respond better to a 19nor or you aromatise heavily and reducing test with eq playing a role is better. No way to know till you’ve started with that baseline test cycle though.

if you want detailed advice then head over to the anabolics section and post up a cycle plan, include your stats (age, weight, bf %, main lifts, years training etc) so we have the info to give constructive advice bro.